EpicCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
781
Reaction score
226
Before you flame saying "OH NO ANOTHER FAIL CMS DEVELOPMENT" I'm actually going to finish this one(for once xD). This one will be as user-friendly as possible, look good (hopefully), and have alot of good scripts.

Screenshots:
billybombill - EpicCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

The right content area will scroll, leaving the header,sidebar, and footer always visible. The current layout looks a little ugly but it will look good once it's finished.

Features:
-Custom Installer (improved, easier to use, etc)
-Custom admin CP (ban, make GMS, manage guilds, players, website info ETC. Easily manage in-game and website information)
-Downloads,news,events (report broken downloads, comment on news/events)
-Rankings (ians awesome ranking system, guild rankings and more)
-login/register (easy to use userCP, tons of fixes, FAQ and more)
-About page (gets server info from installer, can add/edit using adminCP)
-Style system (adminCP can add custom styles via easy to use form)

And more when I think of it

This is still in the installer part of it but it should be done within a month or so (hopefully b4 I go back to school)

Anyways let me know what you think,
 
I'd say, get into photoshop more. Make clever and unique designs instead of overusing gradients. This isn't something I would want to code even if I was being payed to be honest.
 
I'd say, get into photoshop more. Make clever and unique designs instead of overusing gradients. This isn't something I would want to code even if I was being payed to be honest.

Reminds me of someone who loved to over-use scanlines ;)
 
dam looks nice
suggestions
-less use on porky font (lawl)
-not too much gradient

just those two things that i see that need improvement for now :)

Good luck with this development xD

Not to insult you or anything, but you would like this design. hahaha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back