EpicCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would i want it if I'm developing a cms dummy <3

I said you'd like it, not you want it..
To clarify since you're clearly too slow to understand, I meant it's, not to insult you ts, not a great dev..which matches your poor taste in design and.. uh..skill level. or lack there of. :)
Hence me saying "you would like it."
 
Actually, that just reminds me of your Cype and your AeroCMS signature..

Also, OH NO ANOTHER FAIL CMS DEVELOPMENT. Sorry, but I'm just being honest it's horrible.

I do like to use scan-lines, too, but I didn't make the Cype skin and I'm aware that my signatures suck. But at least you know of the next best CMS now, so I guess my goal is working.
 
Huh? Well, in my opinion Cype is **** and I see "AeroCMS" as being the same.

Haha, no one likes Cype anymore. I guess after being the most popular CMS for two years, people get sick of it; However, aeroCMS will be even uglier for I am the one who created the template this time. I won't be arguing anymore, to avoid infractions and unneeded fights. I've got work to do.
 
Haha, no one likes Cype anymore. I guess after being the most popular CMS for two years, people get sick of it; However, aeroCMS will be even uglier for I am the one who created the template this time. I won't be arguing anymore, to avoid infractions and unneeded fights. I've got work to do.
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE !!
Lawl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back