- Joined
- Apr 13, 2008
- Messages
- 1,533
- Reaction score
- 448
Huh? Well, in my opinion Cype is **** and I see "AeroCMS" as being the same.
I won't jump to conclusions about 'AeroCMS'
Also, I appreciate the fact both Josh and Murad, code and design the whole CMS from scratch and provide it to the general public - partially because I struggle on the final point of: "releasing it to the general public". Clearly, they have potential from being able to CODE and DESIGN, and unlike certain 'Web Designers', they do not outsource their coding efforts elsewhere. I like what they are doing and I am fully able to associate myself with them.
In short: GOOD JOB GUYS!
Anyone wish to provide anymore negative feedbacks to this 'AeroCMS', please forward them to "Leo The Fox" Admin Panel development thread /nooffense
On a final note, any statement on the lines of, "Cype Sucks" is simply vague and redundant. If you take a trip back into History you would recall that Cype WAS and possibly still IS the most popular MapleStory Content Management System, that was TRUE to the "CMS" culture, despite it's awful backend and various design flaws.
Good luck.
Last edited:

