Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fan port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, my motherboard is completely missing the port thing that's soldered onto the motherboard to plug the fan into, what am I supposed to do?

The laptop doesn't even stay on longer than 20 seconds, if I'm lucky.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Get a usb docking station that has a fan on bottom, forgot what its called. I've got one for my laptop when the fan failed, basically you put your laptop on it and it has a fan which blows cool air into the system to cool it down.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not using a USB fan, I'm using the one that came with the laptop when I first purchased it.

To the left of the picture, it has the yellow/red/white plug thing, I have nowhere to plug it into.

Heaven - Fan port? - RaGEZONE Forums

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not using a USB fan, I'm using the one that came with the laptop when I first purchased it.

To the left of the picture, it has the yellow/red/white plug thing, I have nowhere to plug it into.

Heaven - Fan port? - RaGEZONE Forums

You must do, it would not have been in the laptop in the first place if it wasn't able to be plugged in... I suggested using a USB fan board as you said you can't plug the actual internal fan in, so it would be as good as. But like I said, you must have a fan header or the fan would not have been there in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back