Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

From hense forth!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
they should lessen the padding...would make for some good injuries xD

i need 16 mattresses and 400 pillows lmao

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rugby is a mans game, rugby pwns american football

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They both are full of men who like patting each others asses.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rugby ftw.
Fun as hell to play.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Im on the rugby side nothing beats knocking each other half naked on a hot day ;P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eh go play Basketball >.>

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
american foot ball they do need all that padding you gotta think the small people are quicker and are the runers and the defending people are a hell of a lot bigger and take the little ones out like there nothing so they do need all that padding kinda

and theres 2 football leagues they dont have any more but im sure you can download shows of it or w/e they had the blitz league it was real brutal and they had the xfl where there was no out of bounds i dont think they wore that much padding and it was extremely brutal

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and you think rugby is any less brutal?

It was invented by the Scots, which should say all that ever needs to be said =P

Reaction score
I disagree - football's a good sport.

What does football got to do with american football or rugby?

Cept maybe its name, which is the only one that should have football in its name. I resent the name soccer, football was created first and should have the name. American football should really be called american rugby, or american rules for that matter.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
isnt it "rugby" a type of glue?

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No?
Anyway, I prefer watching american football over rugby. Not that I watch both that much anyway.

Reaction score
Pah.

Who cares? Basketball's more fun to watch and play :smile:

Tho I've heard that some think it would be better if the "American" football teams wore more padding... I tell you what, I sure as hell wouldn't want to play it... or rugby. Yiiikes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pah.

Who cares? Basketball's more fun to watch and play :smile:

Tho I've heard that some think it would be better if the "American" football teams wore more padding... I tell you what, I sure as hell wouldn't want to play it... or rugby. Yiiikes.
wtf, the padding they allready wear is far too much, the only padding rugby players get is what they ate, food ftw

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
american foot ball they do need all that padding you gotta think the small people are quicker and are the runers and the defending people are a hell of a lot bigger and take the little ones out like there nothing so they do need all that padding kinda

Same sort of people in rugby mate. Generally the smaller players play on the wings and utilise their speed to make up yards, they take and give the hits just aswell as any other player. Although we have one really skinny guy on our team that plays Centre, his sole purpose is to break through the opponent line with the ball and create an oppening for the rest of the team. He basically runs right at them and smashes through them.

and theres 2 football leagues they dont have any more but im sure you can download shows of it or w/e they had the blitz league it was real brutal and they had the xfl where there was no out of bounds i dont think they wore that much padding and it was extremely brutal

We have two leagues aswell. Rugby League and Rugby Union, noth very brutal but played with slightly different rules.

Oh and we don't have a defensive side and an offesnsive side, we have one team and a few subs and we make sure to give as good as we get.

Granted that some of the players on the team do wear some body padding, but thats the sort of padding that prevents bruising rather than protects anything.

Atm I'm playing for my uni team and so far we've broken a leg and twisted it away from the body, dislocated and arm, broke a wrist, and have had a few people unconciouse......on their team.

we don't even play pro.

Last edited:
Back