Genesis Map Areas

Anyone plan to re-upload the full set now that it is english on PWI?

I am plotting a full (server, client, tools, and documentation) release coming up, hopefully soon bro.

I have accumulated a lot of knowledge, and work and whatnot on my server the past few years. Never got into doing 'custom stuff' yet (aside my custom chapel set up, small stuff like that; that I think is cool/close to 'official'). So I am gonna try to do a nice 'base' release for everyone 'in the scene', which will include these nice new Genesis map areas (not the new interface, or mobs or NPCs as I stated a few posts ago, I think it'll be cool to have wide open map areas to allow individual people to do their own customizations seeing as these new mobs and NPCs are almost pointless with us not having the new classes).

At the same time, I tend to be an absolute perfectionist, so if I cannot get it to MY 'release standards' then I will never release... I always seem to find something else little that sets me back from wanting to "bundle it up and ship it off"... Although if I can get it into a satisfactory (to me) release state, I will then do so. So we should then have a really nice complete 'base' to all work off of... I have been working pretty hard these past 2 years at making something that can be a great 'base' (and not contain a boatload of custom work) release...!

a list of a few of the 'small things' that are annoying me, and thus preventing / delaying my release:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-region.clt/sev [trans] zone -- level req. does NOT appear to be functioning (IDK if it ever was though, that's the problem)

-Genesis map areas (due to official) -- STILL have no music! The precinct and region set safe zones, and town names and whatnot; but there is still no 'tunes' =\

-domain.sev / TW -- there are now 51 territories, yet only 44 can be bid on/faught for/held..

-gs.conf -- a few dungeon limits that don't precisely mimic 'official' [I may or may not do this; I would certainly NOT attempt to go off of memory, I would actually have to run around on the 'real' game and see where you can and cannot "what" (ie... where you can and cannot, fly,mount,embrace,etc...)

-world/precinct -- the new content that doesn't exist, and apparently they've changed stuff around, so some of the NPC locations point to the wrong places/people [I just don't feel like doing something this tedious right now LOL]

--if the region [trans] just isn't working, or going to work, oh well... I'd still like to mess around with it though to try 'en figure it out =\

--if nothing can be done to make all 51 territories biddable/fight-able/own-able I will simply change back to the old TW map, and old domain.data

--gs.conf I may actually leave because it's rather straight forward on it's current settings (although like I said it doesn't mimic official-- I think the one biggest thing is I know I have all dungeons set to NO embrace, and there ARE some dungeons on PWi that you ARE allowed to embrace in--so really no biggie here)

--world/precinct -- uhg, holy tedious I may just leave this too, I mean really how many people ACTUALLY use the coord finder LMAO...

--Music I'm sure will come on official sooner or later, so this I can just add in when it comes (making any necessary changes to precinct) :)
So for now, I pretty much just plan on poking around with the [trans] level req., and TW zones (so hopefully all 51 lands can be owned)... While I wait for PWi to fix the music issue. Then once the music comes out I think it will just be D Day for me. I'll just have to decide am I going to do the little tedious things with GS and the world precinct at that time...
 
Ok, some reason I didn't test this before, but now I seem to be disconnecting anytime I go to ADC West, like the middle part of it >.<


Here's the logs:

Angelica 3D Error Log
Created(or opened) on 07/03/2011 17:39:02

[17:39:02.268] A3DEngine::Init, Init Angelica Imm Wrapper Fail!
[17:39:02.346] Chosen Device Format: BackBuffer [A8R8G8B8], DepthStencil [D24X8]
[17:39:02.346] A3DDevice::Init(), Chosen SOFTWARE Vertex Processing...
[17:39:02.362] A3DDevice::Init(), Create device 1043x915x32
[17:39:02.362] Max vertex blend matrix index: 255
[17:39:02.362] VS version: 1.1
[17:39:02.362] VS constant registers number: 96
[17:39:02.362] PS version: 1.4
[17:39:02.362] Skin model render method: Indexed Vertex Blend Matrix.
[17:39:02.362] A3DGFXMan::Init() Can not open gfxlist.txt
[17:39:06.714] A3DPixelShader::Load, Cannot open file C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Shaders\ps\t2_tex_merger.txt!
[17:39:06.714] A3DPixelShader::Load, Cannot open file C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Shaders\ps\t2_tm_lm.txt!
[17:39:06.714] Terrain2 mask texture format is 28 (ps supported)
[17:39:06.714] Terrain2 lightmap texture format is 23
[17:39:10.208] A3DSurfaceMan::LoadSurfaceFromFile(), Can not locate [kr.dds] in package!
[17:39:10.208] A2DSpriteTextures::Init() LoadSurfaceFromFile Fail!
[17:39:10.208] A2DSpriteTexMan::Load2DSpriteTexturesFromFile(), Create new A2DSpriteTextures fail!
[17:39:10.208] A2DSprite::Init(), failed to load sprite's textures!
[17:39:21.801] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:39:21.801] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:39:21.804] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:39:21.804] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:39:25.341] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:39:25.341] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:39:25.343] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:39:25.344] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:39:25.427] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:39:25.427] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:39:25.428] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:39:25.428] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:39:27.231] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:39:27.231] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:39:27.232] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:39:27.232] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:39:46.479] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Weapons\ÈËÎï\·¨Æ÷\·¨½£\19Æ··¨½£\19Æ··¨½£.SMD!
[17:39:46.623] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ÃÎ÷ʷɽ£\10Äê3Ô·ɽ£.SMD!
[17:40:11.002] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Weapons\ÈËÎï\·¨Æ÷\·¨½£\19Æ··¨½£\19Æ··¨½£.SMD!
[17:40:11.046] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ÃÎ÷ʷɽ£\10Äê3Ô·ɽ£.SMD!
[17:41:42.855] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ··¨ÅÛÉÏÒÂ\Ñý¾«19Æ··¨ÅÛÉÏÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:41:42.855] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ··¨ÅÛÉÏÒÂ\Ñý¾«19Æ··¨ÅÛÉÏÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:41:42.910] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ··¨ÅÛÏÂÒÂ\Ñý¾«19Æ··¨ÅÛÏÂÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:41:42.910] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ··¨ÅÛÏÂÒÂ\Ñý¾«19Æ··¨ÅÛÏÂÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:41:43.081] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ʨðÕÐÂ\ʨðÕÐÂ.SMD!
[17:41:43.083] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ʨðÕÐÂ\ʨðÕÐÂ.SMD!
[17:46:14.500] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Weapons\ÈËÎï\·¨Æ÷\·¨½£\19Æ··¨½£\19Æ··¨½£.SMD!
[17:46:20.621] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×ÏÂÒÂ\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×ÏÂÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:46:20.621] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×ÏÂÒÂ\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×ÏÂÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:46:20.653] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×Ь×Ó\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:46:20.653] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×Ь×Ó\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:46:20.670] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×»¤Íó\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski!
[17:46:20.670] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×»¤Íó\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski
[17:46:22.215] A3DTrackMan::Release, 38 skeleton track sets weren't normally released

Angelica File Module Error Log
Created(or opened) on 07/03/2011 17:39:00

[17:39:02.362] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\gfxlist.txt] in package !
[17:39:02.362] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Gfx\gfxlist.txt] from disk!
[17:39:02.362] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:06.714] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Shaders\ps\t2_tex_merger.txt] in package !
[17:39:06.714] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Shaders\ps\t2_tex_merger.txt] from disk!
[17:39:06.714] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:06.714] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Shaders\ps\t2_tm_lm.txt] in package !
[17:39:06.714] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Shaders\ps\t2_tm_lm.txt] from disk!
[17:39:06.714] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:06.886] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [loddata\Login\olm\1.olm] in package !
[17:39:06.886] AFileImage::Can not open file [loddata\Login\olm\1.olm] from disk!
[17:39:06.886] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:10.208] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Surfaces\kr.dds] in package !
[17:39:10.208] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Surfaces\kr.dds] from disk!
[17:39:10.208] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:21.801] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:39:21.801] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:39:21.801] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:21.803] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:39:21.803] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:39:21.803] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:23.092] AIniFile::Save, Failed to create flie C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Configs\SceneCtrl.ini
[17:39:25.340] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:39:25.341] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:39:25.341] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:25.343] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:39:25.343] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:39:25.343] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:25.427] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:39:25.427] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:39:25.427] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:25.428] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:39:25.428] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:39:25.428] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:25.498] AWScriptFile::Open, Couldn't handle non-unicode file !
[17:39:25.546] AScriptFile::Open, Empty ini file
[17:39:25.546] AScriptFile::Open, Empty ini file
[17:39:25.624] AScriptFile::Open, Empty ini file
[17:39:27.230] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:39:27.231] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×Ó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:39:27.231] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:27.231] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:39:27.232] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\ÄÐ\19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤Íó\ÑýÊÞ19Æ·ÖØ¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:39:27.232] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:30.917] AFileImage::Can not open file [Music\ͨÓó¡¾°2.mp3] from disk!
[17:39:30.917] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:46.450] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:39:46.450] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:46.479] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Weapons\ÈËÎï\·¨Æ÷\·¨½£\19Æ··¨½£\19Æ··¨½£.SMD] in package !
[17:39:46.479] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Weapons\ÈËÎï\·¨Æ÷\·¨½£\19Æ··¨½£\19Æ··¨½£.SMD] from disk!
[17:39:46.479] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:39:46.623] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ÃÎ÷ʷɽ£\10Äê3Ô·ɽ£.SMD] in package !
[17:39:46.623] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ÃÎ÷ʷɽ£\10Äê3Ô·ɽ£.SMD] from disk!
[17:39:46.623] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:40:11.001] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:40:11.001] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:40:11.002] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Weapons\ÈËÎï\·¨Æ÷\·¨½£\19Æ··¨½£\19Æ··¨½£.SMD] in package !
[17:40:11.002] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Weapons\ÈËÎï\·¨Æ÷\·¨½£\19Æ··¨½£\19Æ··¨½£.SMD] from disk!
[17:40:11.002] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:40:11.046] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ÃÎ÷ʷɽ£\10Äê3Ô·ɽ£.SMD] in package !
[17:40:11.046] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ÃÎ÷ʷɽ£\10Äê3Ô·ɽ£.SMD] from disk!
[17:40:11.046] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:01.944] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:41:01.944] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:14.185] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:41:14.185] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:15.731] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:41:15.731] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:15.907] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] in package !
[17:41:15.907] AFileImage::Can not open file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] from disk!
[17:41:15.907] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:26.758] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:41:26.758] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:28.976] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:41:28.976] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:29.170] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] in package !
[17:41:29.170] AFileImage::Can not open file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] from disk!
[17:41:29.170] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:33.472] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:41:33.472] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:38.641] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:41:38.641] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:39.029] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] in package !
[17:41:39.029] AFileImage::Can not open file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] from disk!
[17:41:39.029] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:42.825] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:41:42.825] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:42.854] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ··¨ÅÛÉÏÒÂ\Ñý¾«19Æ··¨ÅÛÉÏÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:41:42.855] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ··¨ÅÛÉÏÒÂ\Ñý¾«19Æ··¨ÅÛÉÏÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:41:42.855] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:42.910] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ··¨ÅÛÏÂÒÂ\Ñý¾«19Æ··¨ÅÛÏÂÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:41:42.910] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ··¨ÅÛÏÂÒÂ\Ñý¾«19Æ··¨ÅÛÏÂÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:41:42.910] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:43.080] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ʨðÕÐÂ\ʨðÕÐÂ.SMD] in package !
[17:41:43.081] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ʨðÕÐÂ\ʨðÕÐÂ.SMD] from disk!
[17:41:43.081] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:43.083] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ʨðÕÐÂ\ʨðÕÐÂ.SMD] in package !
[17:41:43.083] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\ͨÓÃ×°±¸\·É½£\ʨðÕÐÂ\ʨðÕÐÂ.SMD] from disk!
[17:41:43.083] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:43.331] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] in package !
[17:41:43.331] AFileImage::Can not open file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] from disk!
[17:41:43.331] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:41:46.103] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:41:46.103] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:08.495] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:46:08.495] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:08.614] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] in package !
[17:46:08.614] AFileImage::Can not open file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] from disk!
[17:46:08.614] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:14.497] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:46:14.497] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:14.500] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Weapons\ÈËÎï\·¨Æ÷\·¨½£\19Æ··¨½£\19Æ··¨½£.SMD] in package !
[17:46:14.500] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Weapons\ÈËÎï\·¨Æ÷\·¨½£\19Æ··¨½£\19Æ··¨½£.SMD] from disk!
[17:46:14.500] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:17.064] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] in package !
[17:46:17.064] AFileImage::Can not open file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] from disk!
[17:46:17.064] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:19.762] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:46:19.762] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:19.867] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] in package !
[17:46:19.867] AFileImage::Can not open file [Gfx\³ÌÐòÁªÈë\ÎäÆ÷±¦Ê¯ÏâǶ\»ì»ì.gfx] from disk!
[17:46:19.867] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:20.592] AFileImage::Can not open file [0] from disk!
[17:46:20.592] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:20.621] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×ÏÂÒÂ\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×ÏÂÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:46:20.621] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×ÏÂÒÂ\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×ÏÂÒÂÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:46:20.621] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:20.652] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×Ь×Ó\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:46:20.652] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×Ь×Ó\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×Ь×ÓÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:46:20.652] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[17:46:20.670] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×»¤Íó\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski] in package !
[17:46:20.670] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World\Xael Perfect World\element\Models\Players\×°±¸\Å®\19Æ·Çá¼×»¤Íó\ŮͨÓÃ19Æ·Çá¼×»¤ÍóÒ»¼¶.ski] from disk!
[17:46:20.670] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!


Angelica Media Error Log
Created(or opened) on 07/03/2011 17:39:02

[17:39:02.268] AMEngine::InitImmWrapper(), Init AMImmWrapper Object fail!
[17:39:30.917] AMMp3File::Open(), open mp3 file [Music\ͨÓó¡¾°2.mp3] fail!
[17:39:30.917] AMSoundStream::Init(), Can not open [Music\ͨÓó¡¾°2.mp3] as a mp3 file!
[17:39:30.917] AMSoundStream::Play(), Call InitFromFile [Music\ͨÓó¡¾°2.mp3] again fail!


Seems I'm mostly crashing around players, if I'm on the map alone or with 1 player it's fine, but get more than 1 and BAM!! Booted >.>


---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

And nice idea 343, I myself am trying to have more custom stuff as well... There's very little for ppl to do when they hit 1XX, so the more things they have to entertain themselves, the more fun for all!

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I see shaders in there, but also it's like the players are causing me to crash as well, so... models? maybe? >.<

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Update - changed models back to a previous version, it seems stable now >.>
 
Last edited:
Ok, added models for the 2 birds, and now I'm crashing again in ADC west... same error logs pretty much like before -.- Anyone got any ideas on this? Any help be appreciated :D

PS: can some1 remind me the encoding on notepad ++ for the Chinese language, so I can read the alien language :P I knew it at one time, but it's o' dark thirty here and my brain is fuzz >.<

Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
Update - changed models back to a previous version, it seems stable now >.>
Good then don't touch it anymore :P:

Ok, added models for the 2 birds, and now I'm crashing again in ADC west... same error logs pretty much like before -.- Anyone got any ideas on this? Any help be appreciated :D
Don't use the 2 birds then if they crash your client. Try without them :blink:

PS: can some1 remind me the encoding on notepad ++ for the Chinese language, so I can read the alien language :P I knew it at one time, but it's o' dark thirty here and my brain is fuzz >.<

Thanks :)
Chinese > gb2312 (simplified)
 
Last edited:
Ok, added models for the 2 birds, and now I'm crashing again in ADC west... same error logs pretty much like before -.- Anyone got any ideas on this? Any help be appreciated :D

PS: can some1 remind me the encoding on notepad ++ for the Chinese language, so I can read the alien language :P I knew it at one time, but it's o' dark thirty here and my brain is fuzz >.<

Thanks :)

Have you tried fixing the ecm? Run it through sModfix. If is still crashes then you might have to fix it manually.
 
Ok, went back with a totally fresh client... Then started adding the different elements 1 by 1... Everything was working fine till I got to the gfx.pck... I used your latest release of the gfx.pck as in post #85... this is what I got:

Angelica 3D Error Log
Created(or opened) on 08/03/2011 13:43:25

[13:43:25.992] A3DEngine::Init, Init Angelica Imm Wrapper Fail!
[13:43:26.053] Chosen Device Format: BackBuffer [A8R8G8B8], DepthStencil [D24X8]
[13:43:26.053] A3DDevice::Init(), Chosen SOFTWARE Vertex Processing...
[13:43:26.064] A3DDevice::Init(), Create device 985x773x32
[13:43:26.064] Max vertex blend matrix index: 255
[13:43:26.064] VS version: 1.1
[13:43:26.064] VS constant registers number: 96
[13:43:26.064] PS version: 1.4
[13:43:26.064] Skin model render method: Indexed Vertex Blend Matrix.
[13:43:26.072] A3DGFXMan::Init() Can not open gfxlist.txt
[13:43:30.340] A3DPixelShader::Load, Cannot open file C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World Unedited\Xael Perfect World\element\Shaders\ps\t2_tex_merger.txt!
[13:43:30.340] A3DPixelShader::Load, Cannot open file C:\Program Files\Xael Perfect World Unedited\Xael Perfect World\element\Shaders\ps\t2_tm_lm.txt!
[13:43:30.340] Terrain2 mask texture format is 28 (ps supported)
[13:43:30.340] Terrain2 lightmap texture format is 23
[13:43:31.691] A3DSurfaceMan::LoadSurfaceFromFile(), Can not locate [kr.dds] in package!
[13:43:31.691] A2DSpriteTextures::Init() LoadSurfaceFromFile Fail!
[13:43:31.691] A2DSpriteTexMan::Load2DSpriteTexturesFromFile(), Create new A2DSpriteTextures fail!
[13:43:31.691] A2DSprite::Init(), failed to load sprite's textures!
[13:43:43.350] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Weapons\人物\法器\法剑\19品法剑\19品法剑.SMD!
[13:43:43.350] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍上衣\妖精19品法袍上衣一级.ski!
[13:43:43.350] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍上衣\妖精19品法袍上衣一级.ski
[13:43:43.363] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍下衣\妖精19品法袍下衣一级.ski!
[13:43:43.363] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍下衣\妖精19品法袍下衣一级.ski
[13:43:43.369] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍鞋子\妖精19品法袍鞋子一级.ski!
[13:43:43.369] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍鞋子\妖精19品法袍鞋子一级.ski
[13:43:43.372] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍护腕\妖精19品法袍护腕一级.ski!
[13:43:43.372] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍护腕\妖精19品法袍护腕一级.ski
[13:43:50.723] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Weapons\人物\法器\法剑\19品法剑\19品法剑.SMD!
[13:43:50.724] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍上衣\妖精19品法袍上衣一级.ski!
[13:43:50.724] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍上衣\妖精19品法袍上衣一级.ski
[13:43:50.737] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍下衣\妖精19品法袍下衣一级.ski!
[13:43:50.737] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍下衣\妖精19品法袍下衣一级.ski
[13:43:50.743] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍鞋子\妖精19品法袍鞋子一级.ski!
[13:43:50.743] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍鞋子\妖精19品法袍鞋子一级.ski
[13:43:50.745] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍护腕\妖精19品法袍护腕一级.ski!
[13:43:50.746] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍护腕\妖精19品法袍护腕一级.ski
[13:43:50.900] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Weapons\人物\法器\法剑\19品法剑\19品法剑.SMD!
[13:43:50.901] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍上衣\妖精19品法袍上衣一级.ski!
[13:43:50.901] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍上衣\妖精19品法袍上衣一级.ski
[13:43:50.902] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍下衣\妖精19品法袍下衣一级.ski!
[13:43:50.902] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍下衣\妖精19品法袍下衣一级.ski
[13:43:50.903] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍鞋子\妖精19品法袍鞋子一级.ski!
[13:43:50.903] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍鞋子\妖精19品法袍鞋子一级.ski
[13:43:50.904] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍护腕\妖精19品法袍护腕一级.ski!
[13:43:50.904] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍护腕\妖精19品法袍护腕一级.ski
[13:43:52.902] A3DSkinModel::Load, Cannot open file Models\Weapons\人物\法器\法剑\19品法剑\19品法剑.SMD!
[13:43:52.903] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍上衣\妖精19品法袍上衣一级.ski!
[13:43:52.903] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍上衣\妖精19品法袍上衣一级.ski
[13:43:52.904] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍下衣\妖精19品法袍下衣一级.ski!
[13:43:52.904] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍下衣\妖精19品法袍下衣一级.ski
[13:43:52.905] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍鞋子\妖精19品法袍鞋子一级.ski!
[13:43:52.905] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍鞋子\妖精19品法袍鞋子一级.ski
[13:43:52.906] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍护腕\妖精19品法袍护腕一级.ski!
[13:43:52.906] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\女\19品法袍护腕\妖精19品法袍护腕一级.ski
[13:44:17.313] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲上衣\男通用19品重甲上衣一级.ski!
[13:44:17.313] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲上衣\男通用19品重甲上衣一级.ski
[13:44:17.367] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲下衣\男通用19品重甲下衣一级.ski!
[13:44:17.367] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲下衣\男通用19品重甲下衣一级.ski
[13:44:17.392] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲鞋子\男通用19品重甲鞋子一级.ski!
[13:44:17.392] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲鞋子\男通用19品重甲鞋子一级.ski
[13:44:17.411] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲护腕\男通用19品重甲护腕一级.ski!
[13:44:17.411] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲护腕\男通用19品重甲护腕一级.ski
[13:44:29.729] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲上衣\男通用19品重甲上衣一级.ski!
[13:44:29.729] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲上衣\男通用19品重甲上衣一级.ski
[13:44:29.732] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲下衣\男通用19品重甲下衣一级.ski!
[13:44:29.732] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲下衣\男通用19品重甲下衣一级.ski
[13:44:29.733] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲鞋子\男通用19品重甲鞋子一级.ski!
[13:44:29.733] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲鞋子\男通用19品重甲鞋子一级.ski
[13:44:29.734] A3DSkin::Load, Cannot open file Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲护腕\男通用19品重甲护腕一级.ski!
[13:44:29.734] A3DSkinMan::CreateNewSkin, Falied to load skin Models\Players\装备\男\19品重甲护腕\男通用19品重甲护腕一级.ski
[13:44:32.316] A3DTrackMan::Release, 41 skeleton track sets weren't normally released


Dunno what am I doin wrong? We're suppose to be using ronny's client, so.... any ideas? :?:

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Also, wasup with the t2_tex_merger.txt and t2_tm_lm.txt? I read somewhere those are always there, and shouldn't be the cause of problems, but what are they? O.o?

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Oh yea, I did change the login to the one you posted 343, forgot to add that :P Though I can usually login in and everything is fine till I reach ADC west, towards the middle, or if I am coming in from the west gate, etc. And it seems to be localized to that area only :O
 
Update Loaded the gfx.pck from goodlookinguy (genesis only) and works fine now... I think what happened is I had some conflict within my models and 343's gfx.pck (still haven't fixed the Rank 9 models yet :(: ) But anyhoo... got the area working now atleast :thumbup1: Thanks again for the release and help!! :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
I am plotting a full (server, client, tools, and documentation) release coming up, hopefully soon bro.

I have accumulated a lot of knowledge, and work and whatnot on my server the past few years. Never got into doing 'custom stuff' yet (aside my custom chapel set up, small stuff like that; that I think is cool/close to 'official'). So I am gonna try to do a nice 'base' release for everyone 'in the scene', which will include these nice new Genesis map areas (not the new interface, or mobs or NPCs as I stated a few posts ago, I think it'll be cool to have wide open map areas to allow individual people to do their own customizations seeing as these new mobs and NPCs are almost pointless with us not having the new classes).

At the same time, I tend to be an absolute perfectionist, so if I cannot get it to MY 'release standards' then I will never release... I always seem to find something else little that sets me back from wanting to "bundle it up and ship it off"... Although if I can get it into a satisfactory (to me) release state, I will then do so. So we should then have a really nice complete 'base' to all work off of... I have been working pretty hard these past 2 years at making something that can be a great 'base' (and not contain a boatload of custom work) release...!

a list of a few of the 'small things' that are annoying me, and thus preventing / delaying my release:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-region.clt/sev [trans] zone -- level req. does NOT appear to be functioning (IDK if it ever was though, that's the problem)

-Genesis map areas (due to official) -- STILL have no music! The precinct and region set safe zones, and town names and whatnot; but there is still no 'tunes' =\

-domain.sev / TW -- there are now 51 territories, yet only 44 can be bid on/faught for/held..

-gs.conf -- a few dungeon limits that don't precisely mimic 'official' [I may or may not do this; I would certainly NOT attempt to go off of memory, I would actually have to run around on the 'real' game and see where you can and cannot "what" (ie... where you can and cannot, fly,mount,embrace,etc...)

-world/precinct -- the new content that doesn't exist, and apparently they've changed stuff around, so some of the NPC locations point to the wrong places/people [I just don't feel like doing something this tedious right now LOL]

--if the region [trans] just isn't working, or going to work, oh well... I'd still like to mess around with it though to try 'en figure it out =\

--if nothing can be done to make all 51 territories biddable/fight-able/own-able I will simply change back to the old TW map, and old domain.data

--gs.conf I may actually leave because it's rather straight forward on it's current settings (although like I said it doesn't mimic official-- I think the one biggest thing is I know I have all dungeons set to NO embrace, and there ARE some dungeons on PWi that you ARE allowed to embrace in--so really no biggie here)

--world/precinct -- uhg, holy tedious I may just leave this too, I mean really how many people ACTUALLY use the coord finder LMAO...

--Music I'm sure will come on official sooner or later, so this I can just add in when it comes (making any necessary changes to precinct) :)
So for now, I pretty much just plan on poking around with the [trans] level req., and TW zones (so hopefully all 51 lands can be owned)... While I wait for PWi to fix the music issue. Then once the music comes out I think it will just be D Day for me. I'll just have to decide am I going to do the little tedious things with GS and the world precinct at that time...

Patiently waiting for this :thumbup1:
 
I think I have reached a 'satisfactory' "release point"... I am (literally) in the progress of cleaning it all up, packaging (then testing). It should be up if all goes well within the next day or two ;) :)

(I am literally working on this as I type this)

Not rushing you or anything but how is your progress? Would like to check out the client files as I have just upgraded to 1.3.6 and I'm having difficulties mix and matching fixes.
 
Guys, do not get something, I open elementtslient from Rooney wrote the post "The server on prevention, " despite the fact that, in the list it online

Tell me how to turn the value of the Chinese principle of hex editore?
Tell me the value of ~ 10304 is the version, also on the Chinese trailer?
 
Last edited:
someone can upload a full client with the maps working? because in this post there are so much download links and different instructions that some of us are a little confused @.@.

jojoj
 
someone can upload a full client with the maps working? because in this post there are so much download links and different instructions that some of us are a little confused @.@.
Just download this client and replace few files from here, so u will have client with all maps with all unlocked TPs and npcgen containing raging tide npcs, mobs and quests.
 
Back