Genesis Map Areas

anybody already got the npcgen.data ? uhm ... are there new mobs and are they in already in the models ? I think i also need a new elements and tasks and .... oh no :(: This will be hard work again to kick that stuff in mah existing one without breaking anything custom :/:
 
Screw the new interface, it sucks anyway... Just the new map areas and whatnot is cool. I am not even gonna bother with all the new monsters and NPCs and whatnot because having them is pointless without having the new classes. I think having wide open map areas is cool so individual "admins"/"devs" can come up with their own custom ideas for their own private server within these new map areas ;) =D
 
I agree with you there 343.Downloading the rising tide and just not upgradeing it and unlocking the maps with the topic I saw on it so I can add custom mobs..Maybe sometime in the near future it will work ...
 
Ok, quick and obvious question... but when you say to replace litmodels, gfx, and loddata, do you mean to merge them? Or just replace out right with the files you provided? Cuz I'm having the same issue with falling through the floor :P Just wonderin if I read you wrong. >.< BTW, thanks for the release, looks awesome so far... :thumbup:
 
Ok, quick and obvious question... but when you say to replace litmodels, gfx, and loddata, do you mean to merge them? Or just replace out right with the files you provided? Cuz I'm having the same issue with falling through the floor :P Just wonderin if I read you wrong. >.< BTW, thanks for the release, looks awesome so far... :thumbup:

I mean replace, the only PACK that you 'merge' is surfaces.
 
Ok, replaced the 3, wrote over the surfaces, uploaded the server maps, did the client maps and still falling through the ground -.-

343 - Genesis Map Areas - RaGEZONE Forums
343 - Genesis Map Areas - RaGEZONE Forums


Dunno what I missed >.> Any ideas? :?::blink:
 
if I had to take a guess I would say you didn't do the world map on the server side correctly.

The client side world map is complete

however the server side:

1) Server side: extract on top of your current server /gamed/config/world/ directory (overwriting all if asked)

so from my download you have to put my server side world map 'on top of' your already existing server side world map (over-writing anything if prompted)
 
if I had to take a guess I would say you didn't do the world map on the server side correctly.

The client side world map is complete

however the server side:



so from my download you have to put my server side world map 'on top of' your already existing server side world map (over-writing anything if prompted)

not the server map, i have that before.

it because t2bk files was change version, he use original PWI Genesis.
to fix it, use smaptools
 
I took the surfaces.pck from PWI, but it still gives me the Chinese text in the upper right and when I go from town to town. Thought that had somethin to do with maps not surfaces?
 
Back