Genesis Map Areas

Is it the original one from CN2012? I can repack it and use it directly without changes? :mellow:

It's actually my building.pck but it should be pretty damn close to the CN2012 one, I posted it because I know it works if you'd like I can upload the original CN2012 one as I have that client on my machine as well
 
I dont know why but when i enter chamber of King Tidebon, crash client !!! I added full client and mob in tidebon.May it cause "crash client" ?
Any have problem like me ?
 
Last edited:
" crash client " > delete any in Client > element > logs >>> start your client > " crash " >>> look at logs folder >>> >>> for serverside logs >>> [ try notepad++ > encoding > charakter set > Chinese > GB2312 >>> translate by any translator ... ]
 
Last edited:
I dont know why but when i enter chamber of King Tidebon, crash client !!! I added full client and mob in tidebon.May it cause "crash client" ?
Any have problem like me ?
What is a Tidebon ? A new type of BON files? :lol::lol:

Should be better to say "Tideborn King, Feng Triton in his flying royal palace" no? :laugh:

/rant off
 
My first post...

just want to say thanks for all the great works! :thumbup1:

The map was working perfectly fine! Now all we have to do is hoping for a miracle (Tideborn Race) :8:
 
My first post...

just want to say thanks for all the great works! :thumbup1:

The map was working perfectly fine! Now all we have to do is hoping for a miracle (Tideborn Race) :8:

I hope that you dont want them for real. Tideborn races and even the new ones kill the game balance. Mah players dont even want them. They asked me for NOT include them if its ever posible :D:
But i hope we can add new races/classes in future because i want to create a new human class ( heavy pdef, weak strength but able to heal very fast so its like a Paladin )
 
I hope that you dont want them for real. Tideborn races and even the new ones kill the game balance. Mah players dont even want them. They asked me for NOT include them if its ever posible :D:
But i hope we can add new races/classes in future because i want to create a new human class ( heavy pdef, weak strength but able to heal very fast so its like a Paladin )
Lol your players are opposite of mine, they want tideborn. :laugh:

I want them too. I don't have too much time to play my tideborn on PWI (stopped on lvl73) so that's why I want them to see how they look at endgame.

Yes I know there are video on youtube, but I wanna play one :laugh: that's realy different to watch or play.
 
Yeah.....if I could I would defenitly add them I meen they mide be a bit op but you can always edit the stats on gear to make it less op. Oh PS to Romulan whats the name of your server? (just wondering)(already know zorno`s)
 
Back