Genesis Map Areas

A BIG thank you to Ronny for helping unlock map areas (you really are a god), here is my compilation of the map areas that comprise the upcoming (and already in CN) "Genesis" areas:

SERVER & CLIENT maps:


LITMODELS:


LODDATA:


GFX:


*SURFACES:


*Please Note:
I did not include the entire world map DDS (/ingame/), as it is not yet available in English, and I thought it would be really hideous to use a main world map in all Chinese! I did include the DDS's from /maps/ and /minimaps/, though those look like pure crap too! I just added them so you could tell where you were when you zoomed in on the map, at least until it comes out in English for PWi in FEB, then I will update all DDS's with matching ones in English from PWi...

These are what I am working from as we speak...

Instructions:

this is intended for use with Ronny's PWD client

1) Server side: extract on top of your current server /gamed/config/world/ directory (overwriting all if asked)

2) Client side: delete current (don't forget to keep back ups though) \elements\maps\world directory, replacing with one from RAR

3)Replace LITMODELS.PCK

4)Replace LODDATA.PCK

5)Replace GFX.PCK

6)Extract SURFACES.RAR merging with your own PCK extraction, overwriting when prompted





note to self (if not anyone else):
when PWi officially releases "Genesis" update surfaces, and region/precinct

Nice release mate, unfortunately I wont use it until english maps etc are available would be cool to see some screenies though :).
 
I hope that you dont want them for real. Tideborn races and even the new ones kill the game balance. Mah players dont even want them. They asked me for NOT include them if its ever posible :D:
But i hope we can add new races/classes in future because i want to create a new human class ( heavy pdef, weak strength but able to heal very fast so its like a Paladin )

What??? :scared: I just know it :ehh: new races/classes besides tideborn and new one? Well let's just hope so :cool:
 
343 - Genesis Map Areas - RaGEZONE Forums


gfx.pck how to fix?
see my pic ...:(::(::(:
 
hi,

i use the Perfect World(HGN) client and i apply the patch for tideborn and genesis map.

My problem is that the client crash on login, but neither proposal made fail to solve the problem.

Logs:

AF.log

[04:38:54.216] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\gfxlist.txt] in package !
[04:38:54.216] AFileImage::Can not open file [D:\Perfect World(HGN)\element\Gfx\gfxlist.txt] from disk!
[04:38:54.216] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[04:38:58.661] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Shaders\ps\t2_tex_merger.txt] in package !
[04:38:58.662] AFileImage::Can not open file [D:\Perfect World(HGN)\element\Shaders\ps\t2_tex_merger.txt] from disk!
[04:38:58.662] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[04:38:58.662] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Shaders\ps\t2_tm_lm.txt] in package !
[04:38:58.662] AFileImage::Can not open file [D:\Perfect World(HGN)\element\Shaders\ps\t2_tm_lm.txt] from disk!
[04:38:58.662] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[04:38:59.108] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [loddata\Login\olm\1.olm] in package !
[04:38:59.108] AFileImage::Can not open file [loddata\Login\olm\1.olm] from disk!
[04:38:59.108] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!
[04:39:01.464] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Surfaces\kr.dds] in package !
[04:39:01.464] AFileImage::Can not open file [D:\Perfect World(HGN)\element\Surfaces\kr.dds] from disk!
[04:39:01.464] AFileImage::Open(), Can not init the file image!

A3D.log

[04:49:37.325] A3DEngine::Init, Init Angelica Imm Wrapper Fail!
[04:49:37.992] Chosen Device Format: BackBuffer [A8R8G8B8], DepthStencil [D24X8]
[04:49:37.992] A3DDevice::Init(), Chosen T&L Device...
[04:49:38.216] A3DDevice::Init(), Create device 1280x720x32
[04:49:38.218] Max vertex blend matrix index: 8
[04:49:38.218] VS version: 1.1
[04:49:38.218] VS constant registers number: 96
[04:49:38.218] PS version: 1.4
[04:49:38.218] Skin model render method: Vertex shader.
[04:49:38.219] A3DGFXMan::Init() Can not open gfxlist.txt
[04:49:43.112] A3DPixelShader::Load, Cannot open file D:\Perfect World(HGN)\element\Shaders\ps\t2_tex_merger.txt!
[04:49:43.113] A3DPixelShader::Load, Cannot open file D:\Perfect World(HGN)\element\Shaders\ps\t2_tm_lm.txt!
[04:49:43.115] Terrain2 mask texture format is 28 (ps supported)
[04:49:43.115] Terrain2 lightmap texture format is 23
[04:49:46.119] A3DSurfaceMan::LoadSurfaceFromFile(), Can not locate [kr.dds] in package!
[04:49:46.119] A2DSpriteTextures::Init() LoadSurfaceFromFile Fail!
[04:49:46.119] A2DSpriteTexMan::Load2DSpriteTexturesFromFile(), Create new A2DSpriteTextures fail!
[04:49:46.119] A2DSprite::Init(), failed to load sprite's textures!
[04:49:46.316] A3DTrackMan::Release, 2 skeleton track sets weren't normally released

Do you have an idea?

Thx for the futur answer
 
Last edited:
This patch is only compatible with unless you are very good with PW files :rolleyes:

I used to use HGN and I got the tideborn map working ... it took me a while though I kept finding out that I was missing models, etc... but since a while I use PWD and I have to say its much better is every possible way.
 
hi ^^
thx for the answer Romulan.
is it normal Romulan that the link only gives me elementclient.exe?
Where can I download the full client?

thx ^^
 
Nice release mate, unfortunately I wont use it until english maps etc are available would be cool to see some screenies though :).

Yea, I am not a big fan of the Chinese map names... I am not using Chinese world map because that would be way too hideous. I am using the Chinese named maps for when you zoom in on world map though (for Genesis area)--so you at least have an idea where you are, for the time being until Genesis is 'officially' released in the US with English names. But since I already have everything incorporated and working it will be a really simple task to toss in the English named maps into surfaces once Genesis is released. Along with precinct and region for English names as well.

Does anyone know or have an 'official' release date for "Genesis" yet ??? we're quickly approaching FEB !!!
 
A BIG thank you to Ronny for helping unlock map areas (you really are a god), here is my compilation of the map areas that comprise the upcoming (and already in CN) "Genesis" areas:

SERVER & CLIENT maps:


LITMODELS:


LODDATA:


GFX:


*SURFACES:


*Please Note:
I did not include the entire world map DDS (/ingame/), as it is not yet available in English, and I thought it would be really hideous to use a main world map in all Chinese! I did include the DDS's from /maps/ and /minimaps/, though those look like pure crap too! I just added them so you could tell where you were when you zoomed in on the map, at least until it comes out in English for PWi in FEB, then I will update all DDS's with matching ones in English from PWi...

These are what I am working from as we speak...

Instructions:

this is intended for use with Ronny's PWD client

1) Server side: extract on top of your current server /gamed/config/world/ directory (overwriting all if asked)

2) Client side: delete current (don't forget to keep back ups though) \elements\maps\world directory, replacing with one from RAR

3)Replace LITMODELS.PCK

4)Replace LODDATA.PCK

5)Replace GFX.PCK

6)Extract SURFACES.RAR merging with your own PCK extraction, overwriting when prompted





note to self (if not anyone else):
when PWi officially releases "Genesis" update surfaces, and region/precinct

Yo dude, I have to download these all in 5 days cause I can only download 1 a day cause of this **** download limit.. can u please upload them to a better much more successful site >_<
 
Well Hello everyone been a wile I been on due to medical issues but im back for a bit and needed something to do so I made english precinct.clt & world_targets they not 100% right due to PWI will have other names for places on the map but I figure its better then nothing and it gave me something to do as I was lost logging in and finding something to do towards the project.I was also starting a SVN for client and Sever as well as a wiki to compile info much as it is on wikipedia.SVN not done yet but wiki is up and ready. anyways here is the files View attachment world.zip
 
Yo dude, I have to download these all in 5 days cause I can only download 1 a day cause of this **** download limit.. can u please upload them to a better much more successful site >_<

You are the first person to complain at all about a download limit as there really isn't one...

You can only download one file at a time from Megaupload but the download limit per day is ridiculously high...
 
Hi first of all thank you for the post, then I have a question how I can put npcs tideborn areas? please help me

Thanks

Sorry for my bad English using google translator
 
Thanks for the editors, but forgive my ignorance I'm a bit clumsy in these matters is my first pw and do not quite understand how to do, I'm interested to learn and put npcs in areas such as nose tideborn but do please help me :(:

Thanks

Sorry my bad English use google translator
 
Back