Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

genshin 3.4.7 vm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just get started in running my own Genshin server, so I'd be much appreciated if someone could point me to setup instructions for the client and server. Thank you so much in advanced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just get started in running my own Genshin server, so I'd be much appreciated if someone could point me to setup instructions for the client and server. Thank you so much in advanced.
In the archive with the server there is 使用说明.docx, it has a fairly detailed description of the actions in Chinese which can be translated in Google
(I came across this question myself last night. And today I was able to launch everything. Much respect to the author, it works!!!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i know what system requirements to run this server.
服务端CentOS 8G版(VM虚拟机),默认8G内存,可改6G,多人联机需12G
|-> Server CentOS 8G version (VM virtual machine), default 8G memory, can be changed to 6G, multi-person connection requires 12G

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the archive with the server there is 使用说明.docx, it has a fairly detailed description of the actions in Chinese which can be translated in Google
(I came across this question myself last night. And today I was able to launch everything. Much respect to the author, it works!!!)
Thanks, I will take a look at this file. If possible, can you briefly describe the steps you took so that I know I'm on the right track?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I will take a look at this file. If possible, can you briefly describe the steps you took so that I know I'm on the right track?
Server Side
- start VM with the WM files, log in with root 123456
- Type op gip to swap the WM ip to your, remember the IP swap (like 192.168.129.129 -> 192.168.xx.xx (192.168.xx.xx as the new WM ip adress))
- Type op start_gm to start server (take between 5-10mn to start correctly)
- Type op status to check if the server is started, you have to see some square blue or green (depending on your eyes))

Client Side
- Unpack client
- Go to 配套工具 , folder who contain GM.exe
- Extract 补丁.7z
- take mhypbase.dll and mhypbase.ini , copy past it in the client where mhypbase.dll is already and replace this files
- In mhypbase.ini change ip where ->
ConfigChannel ={"ChannelName":"CNRELWin","PreDefines":"GAIA_ADDON_TOOLS; GAIA_MULTI_TERRAINS; CTS_GAIA_RELOCATE; HOTFIX_ENABLE; UNITY_RELEASE_BUILD; AMPLIFY_SHADER_EDITOR; ODIN_INSPECTOR; ODIN_INSPECTOR_3; UNITY_POST_PROCESSING_STACK_V2; PROBUILDER_FBX_ENABLED","DispatchConfigs":[{"DispatchUrls":[" "]}],"BaseTextLang":"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15","BaseAudioLang":"Chinese,English(US),Korean,Japanese"}

ConfigBaseUrl =
as is the new WM ip obtained with op gip in the WM

Play the game (yuyu 123456 is a full chars account to test it)

Edit : By TieLay ->

- about correct server shutdown : before shutdown VM close all clients and in VM console type "op stop" then wait 1 or 5 minutes before type "shutdown" for shutting down VM

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone played around with that GM tool yet and figured out how what works? :D xD

EDIT: Nvm....I was being an idiot, got it working xD
what steps have been taken?
I have a mistake :
05.02.2024 19:30:28
执行:scoin 200 ...失败
原因:Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

config.json:
MUIP_HOST" "
MUIP_TARGET_REGION"dev_gio"
UID"10000002"
MYSQL_HOST"192.168.200.102"
MYSQL_PORT"3306"
MYSQL_USER"Walnut"
MYSQL_PASSWORD"ayaka1002"
MYSQL_USER_DB_NAME"db_hk4e_user_gio"
AUTO_CHECK_UPDATE"false"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what steps have been taken?
I have a mistake :
05.02.2024 19:30:28
执行:scoin 200 ...失败
原因:Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

config.json:
MUIP_HOST" "
MUIP_TARGET_REGION"dev_gio"
UID"10000002"
MYSQL_HOST"192.168.200.102"
MYSQL_PORT"3306"
MYSQL_USER"Walnut"
MYSQL_PASSWORD"ayaka1002"
MYSQL_USER_DB_NAME"db_hk4e_user_gio"
AUTO_CHECK_UPDATE"false"
MUIP_HOST port must be 20011

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MUIP_HOST port must be 20011
My gratitude knows no bounds. I tried everything I could, I’ve already started mastering MySQL to do a direct injection (unsuccessfully. The character data is written in binary code in the database)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to use Cultivation with the 3.4.7 GIO VM? Replacing `mhypbase.dll` with one from an unknown source doesn't seem secure.

EDIT: It totally does. I connect to the VM IP at port 2888 and the game launched successfully.

If I understand correctly, this article has a torrent option for the 3.4 global client. Downloaded it but have not tested it yet, so if someone wants and gets to it before I do, feedback would be great:
By the way, for anyone download their client from this torrent, you can verify that it is official by comparing the file's md5 hash with the value in this .

Gamst - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Gamst - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

everything works even with a wireless joystick an interesting game - Alice loves this game 💗

ps - Thanks for the release ^
I just finished logging into the game. It's running great, but isn't the Traveler's stat a bit too high? Can we set it back to normal?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just finished logging into the game. It's running great, but isn't the Traveler's stat a bit too high? Can we set it back to normal?
you can use original file "AvatarData.txt" or change original stats.
note : all characters has increased their stamina recover from 25 to 80 in the modified file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this extract is from 3.2. It does not have the Desert Pavillion Chronicle and Flower of Paradise Lost sets from 3.3

Edit:

Also would be great if someone could try and figure out the artifact part of the GM tool. That is the only one I am not able to get working but I am pretty sure there is something I am missing / doing wrong but I cannot figure out what exactly.

Did you somehow manage to clone artifacts in GM?

Last line. This is it. All legendary

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far played through quest "The Night-Bird Falls at the Curtain’s Call" in Episode "Inversion of Genesis: Interlude Chapter: Act III"
and got stuck following Balladeer while reaching for Irminsul.
Don't think it's official 3.4 release, but rather manual implement of beta updates.
Much Datas been tampered, quite a few bugs found, but still a good job done.

Thankq for sharing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For anyone curious, here's the list of files that are different between the original and server data.

Code:
AchievementData.txt
AchievementGoalData.txt
BattlePassSchedule.txt
ConstValueData.txt
DailyDungeonData.txt
DailyTaskData.txt
DropLeafData.txt
DropTreeData.txt
DungeonSerialData.txt
GachaProbData.txt
GachaWish.txt
MaterialData.txt
MaterialDeleteData.txt
NewActivityScheduleData.txt
RechargeMonthCardData.txt
RefreshPolicyData.txt
ReliquaryAffixData.txt
ReliquaryPowerupData.txt
RewardData.txt
ShopGoodsData.txt
ShopmallGoodsData.txt
TowerScheduleData.txt
WorldLevelData.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to play coop? I tried the start_all command to start all servers but no luck. Any thoughts?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to make sure that multiserver is running.
That's it. But when I start the server with the command 'op start_all', after waiting for a few minutes for the server to come up, the gameserver and multiserver stop and turn red, and it doesn't proceed any further. Some error is occurring, but I have no idea what it is.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's it. But when I start the server with the command 'op start_all', after waiting for a few minutes for the server to come up, the gameserver and multiserver stop and turn red, and it doesn't proceed any further. Some error is occurring, but I have no idea what it is.
I take look into op start_all, and it's working for more than 1 hour.

Did you check about the virtual memory ? to make sure to put 12gb + to run start_all ?

Attachments

Reaction score
Server Side
- start VM with the WM files, log in with root 123456
- Type op gip to swap the WM ip to your, remember the IP swap (like 192.168.129.129 -> 192.168.xx.xx (192.168.xx.xx as the new WM ip adress))
- Type op start_gm to start server (take between 5-10mn to start correctly)
- Type op status to check if the server is started, you have to see some square blue or green (depending on your eyes))

Client Side
- Unpack client
- Go to 配套工具 , folder who contain GM.exe
- Extract 补丁.7z
- take mhypbase.dll and mhypbase.ini , copy past it in the client where mhypbase.dll is already and replace this files
- In mhypbase.ini change ip where ->
ConfigChannel ={"ChannelName":"CNRELWin","PreDefines":"GAIA_ADDON_TOOLS; GAIA_MULTI_TERRAINS; CTS_GAIA_RELOCATE; HOTFIX_ENABLE; UNITY_RELEASE_BUILD; AMPLIFY_SHADER_EDITOR; ODIN_INSPECTOR; ODIN_INSPECTOR_3; UNITY_POST_PROCESSING_STACK_V2; PROBUILDER_FBX_ENABLED","DispatchConfigs":[{"DispatchUrls":[" "]}],"BaseTextLang":"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15","BaseAudioLang":"Chinese,English(US),Korean,Japanese"}

ConfigBaseUrl =
as is the new WM ip obtained with op gip in the WM

Play the game (yuyu 123456 is a full chars account to test it)
You forget about correct server shutdown:
- before shutdown VM close all clients and in VM console type "op stop" then wait 1 or 5 minutes before type "shutdown" for shutting down VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to overcome the artifact limit (1500) that is set in the inventory?
In the itemlimitdata.txt file I found the entry “1500”, corrected it to "2500". But no changes occurred in the game.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to overcome the artifact limit (1500) that is set in the inventory?
In the itemlimitdata.txt file I found the entry “1500”, corrected it to "2500". But no changes occurred in the game.

Because that would require editing the client aswel which is not possible.

Back