Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

genshin 3.4.7 vm

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Yup, already did that my friend. Changed ip in both places like the instructions said. Still not pointing it to the right place. Not sure why but it's like some override is sending it to official instead.

Deleted registry keys, appdata folders, anything I could think of and still not working. Changing IP in .INI to the one that op gip gives me in both spots, copying both files to the main folder with .exe in it. Starting server and able to get into it with WinSCP so I know it's running. It's just not getting me to the VM server for some reason.

That previous private server, were you using grasscutter / fiddler for it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That previous private server, were you using grasscutter / fiddler for it?
It used a cultivation type thing for logging in if I remember correctly. Don't think it was fiddler. Posting screenshots now. My last question I guess would be is it like previous VM's where you just randomly create username and password when you first start and it works? I would think if it was working it wouldn't ask for the slide verification thing.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
It used a cultivation type thing for logging in if I remember correctly. Don't think it was fiddler. Posting screenshots now. My last question I guess would be is it like previous VM's where you just randomly create username and password when you first start and it works? I would think if it was working it wouldn't ask for the slide verification thing.

Yes, any user + password will automatically create a user.
You used cultivation then.

Cultivation has an option to just start or install the grasscutter part. Check under installed programs if you have any grasscutter / cultivation etc and uninstall.
Open your PC start menu and search for "proxy settings" and disable proxy if enabled.

I used cultivation for the 3.2 VM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, any user + password will automatically create a user.
You used cultivation then.

Cultivation has an option to just start or install the grasscutter part. Check under installed programs if you have any grasscutter / cultivation etc and uninstall.
Open your PC start menu and search for "proxy settings" and disable proxy if enabled.

I used cultivation for the 3.2 VM.
Yes, I used cultivation for the 3.2 VM as well. Which worked great for me. But no grasscutter or cultivation installed anywhere. Checked folders and Appdata as well. And Proxy settings are all off. I'm stumped.

Also thanks for taking the time to help, I appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone divide it by parts cant download large file it became corrupted if i resume the download tnx.
Try using torrent

or use magnet link below
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0A228E384DBEF6880DD82BD7675ED6C8154E8C75&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Genshin%20Impact

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone here managed to activate events? I'm trying to activate the first event 'Elemental Crucible' but with no luck. I can activate the quest, but when I find Timaeus, the crucible doesn't appear to start the event. Is there any missing configuration?

I'm studying the files to try to check the correlation between them. I believe something is missing in the Lua files for the totem configuration to appear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone else run into this? Basically can't ascend even though I have the required materials.

Genshin Impact Screenshot 2024.02.01 - 22.29.15.20 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums
Genshin Impact Screenshot 2024.02.01 - 22.29.17.82 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to put client audio voice pack like japanese in the client ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded all the files but don't know how to do it, can anyone help me install it? Thank. :cry:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug? I have not had any bug with them. can you explain?
To here... Sumeru daily have bug, like I dont know english name xD

U have to activate a red thing and kill mob in a gived Time

U need to chasse a weasel

It's in latest zone

Ping where I circle on the screenshot

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server : // code: BY4a

Client: // code:RXuc
Make up a usable Android client : /// code : qYAN

I can't download the 123pan file, so I'm asking for help here. I hope someone can upload Mega or Google Drive.
can i know what system requirements to run this server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try using torrent

or use magnet link below
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0A228E384DBEF6880DD82BD7675ED6C8154E8C75&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Genshin%20Impact
Downloaded this torrent. It has mhypbase.dll but no mhypbase.ini
Who can copy and post this file or contents in .txt somewhere?
ps:I found these files in the server package

Last edited:
Back