Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

genshin 3.4.7 vm

I ran file on everything in the data folder and these were the only two ELF files. I don't know Lua and there's a lot of Lua files there as well, maybe one or more of them is malware even though they're not executable files. This combined with the shady MongoDB entry from #196 makes me think using anything coming from this VM file and any related files is unsafe and should not be done. It's a shame, because the data files are more complete than the more widespread 3.4 data files from the leak (example, the 3.4 leak data files are missing a lot of data for Wanderer, Yaoyao, and some other 3.3 and 3.4 content that these files do have).
could you upload this elf file?

Кто подскажет где и как скачать сохранения аккаунта?

Total newbie here, is there a way to delete those risky files and keep using the VM?
Doesn't running it in a VM prevent the exe from hurting the real computer though?

is there a way to delete those risky files
Since they're not running automatically, when you start the VM you can just delete them the normal way with:
rm /genshin/srv/data/lua/scene/data
rm /genshin/srv/data/lua/scene/32100/scene32100xywl.lua
but there could be more bad things anywhere in the VM.

Doesn't running it in a VM prevent the exe from hurting the real computer though?
It certainly limits what it could do directly and I doubt they'd waste a VM breakout exploit against some Genshin Impact private servers. In this case it's still networked with the real computer. If someone sets it to use bridged mode so that others can play with them, then easy man-in-the-middle attacks that practically no one protects against can be done. NAT mode stops the ones I'm thinking about though, and I don't know enough to say whether there's easy exploits with that or not. There's also still the possibility of less harmful (for you) things like becoming part of their botnet to attack others or mining for them, but as long as the mining doesn't go on way too long like my sentences then it's only wasting some power/resources.

Those files connect to some server in China that was linked to ransomware in the past. If they're able to connect there and update things, there's always going to be some kind of risk lurking in the background. At the very least I'd try to figure out how to stop outgoing internet connections (no idea how with CentOS and their NetworkManager thing). Since neither of us are experienced linux users and they had the chance to set things up however they wanted, we'd just have to hope whatever we do they don't already have a workaround for!

Since they're not running automatically, when you start the VM you can just delete them the normal way with:
rm /genshin/srv/data/lua/scene/data
rm /genshin/srv/data/lua/scene/32100/scene32100xywl.lua
but there could be more bad things anywhere in the VM.

It certainly limits what it could do directly and I doubt they'd waste a VM breakout exploit against some Genshin Impact private servers. In this case it's still networked with the real computer. If someone sets it to use bridged mode so that others can play with them, then easy man-in-the-middle attacks that practically no one protects against can be done. NAT mode stops the ones I'm thinking about though, and I don't know enough to say whether there's easy exploits with that or not. There's also still the possibility of less harmful (for you) things like becoming part of their botnet to attack others or mining for them, but as long as the mining doesn't go on way too long like my sentences then it's only wasting some power/resources.

Those files connect to some server in China that was linked to ransomware in the past. If they're able to connect there and update things, there's always going to be some kind of risk lurking in the background. At the very least I'd try to figure out how to stop outgoing internet connections (no idea how with CentOS and their NetworkManager thing). Since neither of us are experienced linux users and they had the chance to set things up however they wanted, we'd just have to hope whatever we do they don't already have a workaround for!
Thanks for your insight!
I deleted those and have been trying to cut the internet connections with firewall rules without cutting the host server access but haven't find the right rules yet. Setting the Network Adapter in the VM settings to Host-only is a start, i suppose.

Can we use korepi tool and 3dmigoto for this server?
I'm pretty sure they both work though I haven't really used this Genshin version due to the CPU usage issue.
For cheats, I think these versions should work:
Acrepi-v1.0.1
bkebi-1.0.3.d180c62-rel
Let me know if you need them because I think they were difficult to find.

I'm pretty sure they both work though I haven't really used this Genshin version due to the CPU usage issue.
For cheats, I think these versions should work:
Acrepi-v1.0.1
bkebi-1.0.3.d180c62-rel
Let me know if you need them because I think they were difficult to find.

Would you mind providing a copy of Acrepi-v1.0.1?
Also, would you know how to make Acrepi/bkebi launch Genshin in -popupwindow mode? Thanks

Last edited:
Would you mind providing a copy of Acrepi-v1.0.1?
Also, would you know how to make Acrepi/bkebi launch Genshin in -popupwindow mode? Thanks

Password is 123
Not sure how to add parameters, at least with the cheat I was using with v3.2. I assume these are similar, so no idea, sorry.

By the way, Acrepi shows some image of two dudes kissing for like 30 seconds or something so beware. Seems like bkepi doesn't have that but it also froze on me if I brought up the F1 menu too soon.

Last edited:
At the very least I'd try to figure out how to stop outgoing internet connections (no idea how with CentOS and their NetworkManager thing).
Can't you just use iptables? But we already know there's ransomware in these files, and there could be more we have not found. I would not risk running anything from this VM at all. I'd stick with the 3.2 files. I still have no idea where they got the 3.4 data (is it copied from Grasscutter or something?)

Edit: I just remembered the game server runs as root so they could overwrite the iptables rules. This is terrible security practice anyways, there's no reason for the servers to run as root. It's also probably better to block outgoing network connections from the VMware settings if that's possible (I don't know).

Last edited:
Hello,Thank you for your work, I have a small question, is it possible to put the server settings back like the official one? (stats, primo gems, no npc cheating).

Hello,Thank you for your work, I have a small question, is it possible to put the server settings back like the official one? (stats, primo gems, no npc cheating).

Yes, just replace the server files with the original version of the files.
Not sure if they are included in the VM since its been a while since I used it.

Yes, just replace the server files with the original version of the files.
Not sure if they are included in the VM since its been a while since I used it.
While waiting for your answer I did some research, correct me if I'm wrong, do you have to modify the .txt files in genshin/srv/data/txt?I didn't find an original file in the VM folder, if someone can share, or otherwise worked on 3.2.

While waiting for your answer I did some research, correct me if I'm wrong, do you have to modify the .txt files in genshin/srv/data/txt?I didn't find an original file in the VM folder, if someone can share, or otherwise worked on 3.2.
The original data files are at (pick Show All, get server-1.0-4.0-data.7z, then I forgot the exact name in that but 3.4 has "welink" or something like that in it).

Most of the cheat changes will be in the txt files, but a few can be in json and lua files too. I've only used 3.2 since I don't trust the 3.4 VM so don't know details, but some parts won't be a simple file replacement. The original 3.4 files are missing things so that would break characters and probably more. Something like the free trial of can help a lot with finding and editing all the changes (and won't break the txt files like some text editors might by default by doing things like removing trailing whitespace).

The original data files are at (pick Show All, get server-1.0-4.0-data.7z, then I forgot the exact name in that but 3.4 has "welink" or something like that in it).

Most of the cheat changes will be in the txt files, but a few can be in json and lua files too. I've only used 3.2 since I don't trust the 3.4 VM so don't know details, but some parts won't be a simple file replacement. The original 3.4 files are missing things so that would break characters and probably more. Something like the free trial of can help a lot with finding and editing all the changes (and won't break the txt files like some text editors might by default by doing things like removing trailing whitespace).
I will try to work on it, thank you for the links and advice.

Greetings everyone, I got 3.4 GIO working locally and managed to start and test some event activities, but I am having troubles trying to get the Golden Apple Archipelago working (s2). The quest starts, all characters dialog works just fine, but the moment I teleport to Archipelago I get kicked to Mondstadt. Activity ID is 2014001.
image123123 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Managed to get a screenshot right before I got kicked. Seems the map is not loading. I was wondering whether it is a client or a server problem.
image123124 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
I was wondering whether it is a client or a server problem.
Unfortunately they remove some big event things like that from the clients that don't need them, so you'd have to set up the specific versions when Golden Apple Archipelago existed to be able to play it. The same thing happens to the event version of Enkanomiya in Three Realms Gateway Offering.

Even though they were tested on 3.2, I'd guess the working/broken event lists will be very similar on 3.4.

For some reason the hero is very strong, is it possible to remove the mod?
experience x10
money x10

Attachments

• 1 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums
    1.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 2 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums
    2.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Снимок - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums
    Снимок.webp
    126.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 55 - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums
    55.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
For some reason the hero is very strong, is it possible to remove the mod?
experience x10
money x10

These should be the original server data files for v3.4. Maybe you can compare them to what is on the server VM to see differences. Otherwise, somebody with experience modding will have to answer because there are a lot of files and I don't know which it is. In Windows, you can use WinMerge to find differences in files.

Back