Girl I met at a club...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And you think you don't deserve the I told you so speech?

Admit it, you were just bullshitting us to make yourself sound big. You couldn't simple say you had sex because we'd have still taken the piss so you used the old I got someone pregnant routine. Don't you think we have seen this before?

I hope you do take a few days off RZ to have a think about this. Under age sex is not a joke! Using it to make you look cooler is not acceptable. The laws are not only there to protect you and your peers but also to stop children ending up being parents. What kind of life do you think it is for a child having 15-16 year old parents?
poop, ok I had that coming...
But I wasn't BSing dude... I was serious, I never tried to use it to look cool... damn it, why'd I post the thread in the first place?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK guys, I'm a stupid, gay-butt fucktard, n00bish, shithead, lame-butt, poop for brains. Anything else to pour on?

Reaction score
Like I said, pull a
theninjaway - Girl I met at a club... - RaGEZONE Forums

Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lulz!

She wanted money.. Sounds like a fake story BTW >.>

Reaction score
And this is why the legal drinking age isn't 16 in the US.

You're not mature enough to handle certain situations when you're drunk at 16. You may think you are, but you're not. I even do stupid poop sometimes, thats why I'm holding off on the drinking for a few more years. duck, I don't even see why you're clubbing at 16.

Hey, whatever. Go ruin your life before you even get out of your teen years. No one is stopping you; It's fun to read about it on our end.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where's DTB when you need the good ole ban hammer?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You mean a mid-teen girl was extorting money out of a 16 year old boy? What are you, a millionaire?

And wait, you forgot to take a condom, and in your drunk state you fucked her stank puss, but then after taking your 2inch penis out of her bearded clam, you say "omgosh, I NEARLY forgot to give you my number for no reason at all xD How foolish of me!".

Shenanigans.
Don't close the thread, keep it alive. Kill him with your fire.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How the hell can you even get her pregnant with that tiny poop of yours!? :laugh:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How the hell can you even get her pregnant with that tiny poop of yours!? :laugh:

In my experience over here we don't go pushing our poop into people's vajayjays to get them pregnant ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back