- Joined
- Feb 24, 2009
- Messages
- 230
- Reaction score
- 198
What? Are you a fairy?
Yeah I guess that makes sense.
Yeah, he's a magic fairy, when he waves his wand themida disappears.:8:
What? Are you a fairy?
Yeah I guess that makes sense.
Same KiKi, and I seriously doubt I'll release a MSEA localhost. I'm all about the GMS and nothing else.
Magic.
You don't think that after like 4 years we would have figured something out to bypass the debugger checks?
There's going to be further delays on the 0.99 client in light of the patches I expect will be put into the client in the next week or so.
I doubt I'll release a localhost until the next mini-patch.
If they could just release a nice bugless client, you'd all have a localhost to be playing with by now.
It's a shame to hear that but we've waited this long we can wait some more.
@iAkira so far it has mostly been server exploits that have appeared. It's mini patches that change the client code. It could be months before they fix issues with the client. More exploits to come knowing Nexon, if only someone read over the code.
My guess would be the second. I have seen korean come up in an npc so my guess is something along the lines of a strong translator.It's what happens when the code bases are merged. I don't believe that they do all their development inhouse (if any).
I'm sure that either:
All the new content arrives straight from KMS and it's up to them to merge it into their own code base (which causes massive problems with all the gMS anti-hack ****).
- Or -
The compiled executables arrive from Korea and they just upload them to the servers and configure them.
My guess would be the second. I have seen korean come up in an npc so my guess is something along the lines of a strong translator.
Hey Kiki I was wondering when is the localhost gonna be ready, not trying to rush you but I'd like to start on v.99 DEV already :/
Naw I didn't mean like to hurry and make it, take your time and stuff I was simply wondering if it gonna be released anytime soon, o.o rofl..Make the localhost yourself then.
I'll release when I'm good and ready.
Naw I didn't mean like to hurry and make it, take your time and stuff I was simply wondering if it gonna be released anytime soon, o.o rofl..
In all honesty, it will be released when it's released.
Definitely post mini-patch. Whenever the next mini-patch is, that's when I'll release - but only once I'm happy with the quality of the localhost.
There's no point rushing me, because the quality will suffer. The localhost in this thread is not a good quality release, lots of stuff is broken in it.
EDIT: Also, what's stopping you from your 0.99 dev? Surely you can analyze packets that are sent and received from GMS?
You just can't test until you get the localhost.
exactly lmao I guess I know what you mean, I should work on the v.99 packets already then test out with localhost when is releasedIn all honesty, it will be released when it's released.
Definitely post mini-patch. Whenever the next mini-patch is, that's when I'll release - but only once I'm happy with the quality of the localhost.
There's no point rushing me, because the quality will suffer. The localhost in this thread is not a good quality release, lots of stuff is broken in it.
EDIT: Also, what's stopping you from your 0.99 dev? Surely you can analyze packets that are sent and received from GMS?
You just can't test until you get the localhost.
I should work on the v.99 packets already then test out with localhost when is released
RAWR first time I've ever updated/ played with packets lmao which was v.97 which I have very little packet on, so I'm gonna try v.99 which I have tons of logs on lmaoYou're a little late, a few of us are already in game.![]()
honestly, I don't use redirectors the v.88 was released and never moved from v.83 unless localhost got released, call me crazy on that but I hate redirectors..and that hamachi thing didn't work for me so yeah loolWhy need a localhost to test stuffs? You can just use a redirector and test?
correct me if i'm wrong.
better than nothing, lolhonestly, I don't use redirectors the v.88 was released and never moved from v.83 unless localhost got released, call me crazy on that but I hate redirectors..and that hamachi thing didn't work for me so yeah lool