Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GMS] 0.97.3 Localhost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How exactly do I go about editing the getHello packet? I've been working almost non-stop for 3 days on this xD so any help would be VERY much appreciated (I'm getting "Client Outdated") Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me :p

nvm, got the game to launch, but crashes before logos even show up :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
How exactly do I go about editing the getHello packet? I've been working almost non-stop for 3 days on this xD so any help would be VERY much appreciated (I'm getting "Client Outdated") Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me :p

nvm, got the game to launch, but crashes before logos even show up :/

Update your Ping and Pong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm...now I'm wondering how to get another person to connect (the comp next to me lol)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kiki, I know the future of development is v99, but I'm curious.. Do you have any plans on releasing a localhost for v88 since a lot of people would love to have a v88 server and not risk being sued emulating v99 (or simply cant). I'm assuming you have nothing but good intentions on helping the community advance in development, but if my assumption is wrong, I apologize for inquiring.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kiki, I know the future of development is v99, but I'm curious.. Do you have any plans on releasing a localhost for v88 since a lot of people would love to have a v88 server and not risk being sued emulating v99 (or simply cant) and is too lazy to setup a redirector. I'm assuming you have nothing but good intentions on helping the community advance in development, but if my assumption is wrong, I apologize for inquiring.

Fixed. (questionably offensive, but wasn't aimed to be)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
afaik, x64 has problems with the v88 redirector... at least, my x64 does. :(:

And stop bothering him about a v99 localhost. He's working on it, and complaining won't make it come any faster.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good, now shhhh and enjoy the release so I don't have to close this. :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No mobs will die...is this due to the unfinished localhost, or Hendi48's delphi source?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No mobs will die...is this due to the unfinished localhost, or Hendi48's delphi source?

FYI, known issues:

1. It crashes if it's unable to connect to server - Never gonna fix this.
2. Crashes on Windows x64 - Can be fixed by patching the "MS_GetThreadContext" to call the actual function. - Haven't done this yet since the function isn't in the IAT. I'll work something out :)
3. Attacking and some other things won't work. - This is down to a bad deobfuscation, currently working on a fix.

-cough-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i know..i read it, i figured "well attacking works (as in, you can attack) its just that the mobs dont die..." guess i can only wait then =|

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, there actually is a semi fix posted somewhere in this thread. I only say semi because I can't remember if it fully fixes all the attack issues or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya I've applied it..I dunno what attack issues there WERE, but..it definitely doesn't fix mobs not dying lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back