Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Got Auto Restarting When Installing Sql Server 2005 Heres Your Solution

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok ,

Welcome to my Solution for Installing SQL Server 2005 and you get auto restarted

The Problem Is The One You Installing is not compatible with your installer when you open the installer you will see there MMSql Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 3 . Think if your Windows is Service Pack 3? Not sure with it ?

Go To Start Menu Right click My Computer > Then Choose Properties > There You Can See Your Pc Service Pack or What Your Windows is . Then If Your Service Pack 1 You Must Download The MSql Server 2005 express edition Service Pack 1 in able to install it without any problem.

If Your Service Pack 2 Like me < download the MSql Server 2005 express edition Service Pack 2 >> I Made This Guide Because i want to share my experience. because when im starting i dont care about reading what is in in installer just go directly installing but its wrong.

Download the Sql Server 2005 Express Edition Below : ( Only Download If Your PC is in the right service pack )
Here is The Installers :

Sql Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 1

Sql Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 2

Sql Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 2

In Sql Server 2005 Express Edition service pack 2 and 3 site download the one that is 32mb size only. ty

Thank You For reading my guide i hope your problem will be solved now :thumbup::thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Got Auto Restarting When Installing Sql Server 2005 Heres Your Solution

pede tanong ano b un 36.5mb or ung 55mb???

alin dun ung DDL??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Got Auto Restarting When Installing Sql Server 2005 Heres Your Solution

pack 2 po pc ko eh

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

kuya I WILL DO IT BUT CAN YOU MAKE ME A VIDEO MAKING A RAN AN OFFICIAL VIDEOEXACT VIDEO NOT CUT PLZZZZZZZ

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The tutorial is already in our website! just use search first bozz.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Acronis is right paolo there is so many guides about making ran

@ king09

First use english
Second dont double post
anyway i can understand cuz im pilipino

dl the one for service pack 2 kcuz ur service pack 2 right?

dl the one that is 36.5mb

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

english plz becouse rz not pinoy forum !!!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Your Right Thank You For Advising Some People To Not Speak Tagalog in International Forum

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks sir i hope sql would work now on my frends shop. but if it still crash then ill kill u, hahaha just kidding, thanks thank you sir.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hahahaha im sure it will not crash b ut sure u download the right one ok?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

All of you can you help me or post a picture of right installing sql server 2005

maybe i not installing rightly plzzz

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont compare mr google to me ? so why are u saying it here or you just want to spam ?

Upvote 0
-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good Guide for people still can't understand.. :O
and Jannakim,

Advise people to get the installer from Microsoft :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir Seraphi What You Mean Get the installer from microsoft? the link i give is from microsoft?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Information, JANNAKIM. Yesterday, I did to reformat my PC cause I installed that one MSSQL that was not compatible with my Operating System. My PC goes on restarting and restarting.

Thank You for the Information you shared Bro ^_^
My PC now goes fine and I'm starting to create a Ran Private Server now.
Thanks a lot. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome , and No Problem Hope I Just Want To Share My Experience Because i get that too but when i invistigate what am im installing i found out. ^^ You Do Your Server Nice. ^^ Enjoy

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hii jannakim
u are the best thanks
ermmm i still need your help
can u give me the link to make ran online ?
Eps3 Mix Eps4 ?
i dono how to make

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i am installing SQLServer2005_SSMSEE, for SErvice Pack2,
there is always an error occured saying that;

"This installation package cannot be installed by the Windows installer service. You must install a Windows service pack that contains newer version of the windows installer service."

this is my computer system specs,
Microsoft Windows Xp
Professional
Version 2002
Sevice Pack 2

i wonder what am i missing that this always happen when installing SQLServer2005_SSMSEE....

Upvote 0
Back