Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Got Auto Restarting When Installing Sql Server 2005 Heres Your Solution

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok ,

Welcome to my Solution for Installing SQL Server 2005 and you get auto restarted

The Problem Is The One You Installing is not compatible with your installer when you open the installer you will see there MMSql Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 3 . Think if your Windows is Service Pack 3? Not sure with it ?

Go To Start Menu Right click My Computer > Then Choose Properties > There You Can See Your Pc Service Pack or What Your Windows is . Then If Your Service Pack 1 You Must Download The MSql Server 2005 express edition Service Pack 1 in able to install it without any problem.

If Your Service Pack 2 Like me < download the MSql Server 2005 express edition Service Pack 2 >> I Made This Guide Because i want to share my experience. because when im starting i dont care about reading what is in in installer just go directly installing but its wrong.

Download the Sql Server 2005 Express Edition Below : ( Only Download If Your PC is in the right service pack )
Here is The Installers :

Sql Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 1

Sql Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 2

Sql Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 2

In Sql Server 2005 Express Edition service pack 2 and 3 site download the one that is 32mb size only. ty

Thank You For reading my guide i hope your problem will be solved now :thumbup::thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi Pls Help me My Error in Sql Server 2005 express

How to Install SQLEXPR32.Exe

but i have a Error in SQLEXPR
my error:
MSXML6 And
Workstation Components,Books Online And Developmemt Tools

Pls Help!!!

how to fix this pls addd me in ym:gadhans_mrls@yahoo.com

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about me .... my computer use service pack 3... so what can i dowload??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ,

welcome to my solution for installing sql server 2005 and you get auto restarted

the problem is the one you installing is not compatible with your installer when you open the installer you will see there mmsql server 2005 express edition service pack 3 . Think if your windows is service pack 3? Not sure with it ?

Go to start menu right click my computer > then choose properties > there you can see your pc service pack or what your windows is . Then if your service pack 1 you must download the msql server 2005 express edition service pack 1 in able to install it without any problem.

If your service pack 2 like me < download the msql server 2005 express edition service pack 2 >> i made this guide because i want to share my experience. Because when im starting i dont care about reading what is in in installer just go directly installing but its wrong.

Download the sql server 2005 express edition below : ( only download if your pc is in the right service pack )
here is the installers :

Sql server 2005 express edition service pack 1

sql server 2005 express edition service pack 2

sql server 2005 express edition service pack 2

in sql server 2005 express edition service pack 2 and 3 site download the one that is 32mb size only. Ty

thank you for reading my guide i hope your problem will be solved now :thumbup::thumbup:

tnx for you link sire.. That`s big help to me.. Couse my computer 3x restart. And reformat.. Tnx to this link

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

tnx for this link..

Upvote 0
Back