Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Guide for REAL newbies to setup a PT Server

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Well, As I said.. You dont need to use kPT+ dPT's old patch (v1871.) - then arnt you need to press at the psupdate(test).exe cause its belong to kPT. You can use the patch of IronPT as I said in my little guide in this thread. You can find it by at first go at:
2nd, search for IronPT.
3rd. Go at the site at the top of google (which is named "IronPT") - The IronPT Website is down atm.
4th. Wait til the site is back up.
5th. I'll make a new post when it is.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, As I said.. You dont need to use kPT+ dPT's old patch (v1871.) - then arnt you need to press at the psupdate(test).exe cause its belong to kPT. You can use the patch of IronPT as I said in my little guide in this thread. You can find it by at first go at:
2nd, search for IronPT.
3rd. Go at the site at the top of google (which is named "IronPT") - The IronPT Website is down atm.
4th. Wait til the site is back up.
5th. I'll make a new post when it is.
ok, cheers i'll try that

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Yea that may work, it works for me.. and also for some of my friends.. Please make another post here on and tell me if it works with IronPT's gamefolder files. Thx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea that may work, it works for me.. and also for some of my friends.. Please make another post here on and tell me if it works with IronPT's gamefolder files. Thx :)
what client you use? you have any link for client in english?
the test_1871 is in korean...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI i ahve tryd all in the Howto !
i have changed idata.bmp and regx and i ahve set regedit all is 127.0.0.1
server starts good from -KPT-Endless-Tower-Update-V2.2.exe

But when i starts the client and connect i get Wrong loginid/password
and i have manualy created a account in db and from my website

And i tryd to change a clint coled CousePT to connect to my server i did same ting as in all howto i can find ip to 127.0.0.1 but when i start and writ my name and password i can connect to the cousept server eaven the 127.0.0.1 is writen ?????

Somthing is badly wrong !?

Any ideah what to do ?

Tanks !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this guide seems to be ez to follow, sry to ask but whats the lvl cap of this server and client (the test client) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, i made this guide long ago, but no one stickied.

i have given up on pt servers, sorry

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh crap and im just starting on it again :(, so what guide should i follow now?, with all the link that u need on it like server files and the right client :S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Despite what everyone is saying about "Oh no! not another guide!" This guide practically involves everything from the other guides, making it easier for new comers and such.

As well as seeing that this guide tells people what client to use, and the patch for the FusionPT folder.

Obviously, it's another guide, but hell, if it helps people understand more better than the others (Seeing as though it's more forward to people that have NO clue what the difference before a client and the server is as well as what to use) It's useful.

Good Guide, if only it didn't take me 4hours to download the KPT client. Lol.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
exactly!, in the other guides they say go to rtf section and u will find the correct client, im sure u will get the correct one, or this server files arent complete, it need u to modify and u will find out what to do :S

this guide is awesome cuz is clear enought and with it u know wich server works with wich client but the problem is some of it's links are dead like the updates of the server :(

some one plz reupload the step 6

6.- KPT CLIENT no Xtrap (By Nickette)

thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good stuff, it works.

Just 1 issue. How do I change all the korean to english? Lol.

SoyEdu, the client is already patched. I tried to remove xtrap with it, with the xtrap remover, and it said that it was already patched.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does this files have any skinbugs ?
so tierd of fixing skinbugs all the time :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files are practically legit. I haven't seen any bugs, then again I barely played. Lol. But non-the-less it has just about everything, and I haven't seen too many issues with it yet.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
All files which've been released have got some kind of skin bugs or whatever which may appear sooner or later, which may be big issues or small ones which you don't even notice.
Small ones means a good client which is bugfree, whilst big issues might be because of bad quality and bugged client. that MAY eventually be a problem of possible bugs.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All files which've been released have got some kind of skin bugs or whatever which may appear sooner or later, which may be big issues or small ones which you don't even notice.
Small ones means a good client which is bugfree, whilst big issues might be because of bad quality and bugged client. that MAY eventually be a problem of possible bugs.
ok, thx and can be possible to post a good client?? 1871 client, and let us know if we should hex the new xp table on it or it is alredy done.

Oh and another question, im working with the server_619, but im trying with different clients but the char i made lvl 120 has 0 xp in the next lvl so this mean i cant lvl more than 120, is that client or server side??

Im using atm client 1871 no xtrap
Server_619

tryed with SkyPTv3.exe but it just not lauch the game, (tryed both server and client)
tryed with Quantumfusion 1873, nothing also

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tryed with SkyPTv3.exe but it just not lauch the game, (tryed both server and client)
tryed with Quantumfusion 1873, nothing also
That means you don't have xTrap removed on those.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
should i try to remove it manyally? cuz the xtrap removed wont work on it :S
:( im not good at hex (in fact this will be my first attemp to do something hexing, im good in 3D but well, lets see (i will thx alot if u can give me good client to start to work on (i mean one no protected and will help me alot if this client have the new xp table on it or well if dont i should try to add it also (im totally sure thats one of the hardest thing to do xD )

any way, thx for answer :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Soy,

This is an xTrap'less release of QuantumFusion's 1873 game.exe--

Be sure to rename the xTrap folder as well to something like..."DarkKnight_Is_Sexy".

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hehe thx dark, i just deleted the xtrap folder, but with this exe i have conn fail, maybe cuz of the version 1873 (but im sure if is the version, i should have wrong version message as error not con. fail) maybe this game.exe have the ip of the server inside the game.exe? do i have to edit it with some hex program?

-Im able to log in game with the 1871 no xtrap game.exe (this game dont have the new xp table)

-Can u tell me the difference btw the 1871 (that from nickle i guess and the 1873 from Quantum??

Back