[Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!!! i hav a problem
When i create my char it says "Illegal Birth Map", the map that i have open is garden i think that is argent.....
I only want argent map on, bcause i only have 1 gb ram >.< then i will open more maps =)
Zorry for my bad english >.< and thx xD

// Game Server AaOAIA?t
// CeIiEeEuODDeOa?
 
Guys can u help me 1: my game server wont load..it says Connection failed [GameDB]...
And on my account server it just dont load up please help!
 
Ty my server is now running if anyone wanna join, my hamachi network is moded1 pass:123456 my ip is 5.206.122.150
I hope you enjoy the game.
ps. For creating an account tell me cuz i dont have a web server yet. you tell me the account and password you want in the game and i make it.
Ty
 
I made it work using SQL Server 2005. If some guys here are using SQL Server 2005 and you are having some trouble, I would be glad to offer some help. (Only some because I am not professional in using SQL)


I have some questions. Here are they as follows: (Please read them carefully)

1. There are 5 GameServers, namely:
  • GameServer.cfg
  • GameServer1.cfg
  • GameServer2.cfg
  • GameServer3.cfg
  • GameServer4.cfg
darnals - [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver - RaGEZONE Forums


As I have observed, they are the one used to put the maps on work. My question is that can I put all the maps I want to work in GameServer.cfg and it will be the only one I will launch?
​

2. The main problem is that I cannot understand some texts in the files because I can't read the characters. Is there any available language pack for those non-english characters? I think they are in Korean.​

3. Awhile ago, when I was testing items in-game, I got some item errors and the client closed. I also got errors that I would use &make, and at the system you would see the text that the system gave you a certain item but when you check the inventory, there is none that appeared.​


*Some of the questions I posted before are already solved and tested by me.


I simply just want my server to be fully updated and all the latest features are available.

----- Thank you :): -----​
 
Last edited:
hey darnals I have a problem...I did all the steps just like u wrote them...I double checked and I did them correctly...But when I try to open AccountServer,GroupServer,GameServer but I can open GateServer...When I try to open AccountServer it says: Main database handler create failed, AccountServer hang! , When I try to open GroupServer it says: Unable to connect database , And When I try to open GameServer it says: Connecting database [5.15.105.94 : GameDBJ......
SQL Error State:28000, Native Error Code: 4814, ODBC Error: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Deliver] [SQL SERVER] Login failed for user 'game' . Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL server connection. Please help me ? ty...
 
hey darnals I have a problem...I did all the steps just like u wrote them...I double checked and I did them correctly...But when I try to open AccountServer,GroupServer,GameServer but I can open GateServer...When I try to open AccountServer it says: Main database handler create failed, AccountServer hang! , When I try to open GroupServer it says: Unable to connect database , And When I try to open GameServer it says: Connecting database [5.15.105.94 : GameDBJ......
SQL Error State:28000, Native Error Code: 4814, ODBC Error: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Deliver] [SQL SERVER] Login failed for user 'game' . Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL server connection. Please help me ? ty...

Use your local IP
127.0.0.1
don't use Hamachi IP
 
Hello can u help me to fix this problem when i connect my char in game it will say target map not available,,can u help me with this??? by using team viewer and u fix it for me please...?????
 
can someone please help me about this problem plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i start my char in game it will say map target is not available........
 
Hello can u help me to fix this problem when i connect my char in game it will say target map not available,,can u help me with this??? by using team viewer and u fix it for me please...?????

check your gate and your map opened.
u must openyour map.
if its showing like that meaning that the map isn't loaded correctly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back