Hello everyone I'm a newbie on this field of developing and now I have few questions and problems that I can't seem to grasp, so I'd like to ask you guys Flyff Enthusiasts.
1. How to add tab in shops
Ex. MaFL_Is in default has only 1 tab, now I would like to add another tab. As I have observe the other code (Boboku, Boboka, etc) they have their own 3 unique IDS_CHARACTER_INC_ID, so that means if I add another tab I need to add a IDS_CHARACTER_INC_ID on character.txt?
2. Is AddShopItem() to put only 1 item at a time?
Ex. I want to add all CS and Yoyo green sets in VendorSlot 0, Do I need to put it manually 1 by 1?
(I have seen the other way but it seems you need to edit dataSub.res and is very tedious, and also by using hex workshop? but I cant find the .cfs that it needs to edit)
3. If I want to edit the NPC name do I just change it in character.txt?
Ex. Is -> Annie
4. How to set world speed limit and gs speed limit
Ex. I'd like to set the world speed to 250% and gs speed at 150%
(I have tried added it but it doesn't seem to work.)
5. In character window inside the game, how do I put other stats to show?
Ex. It shows Critical DMG%, Speed%
These are the questions that I need help for now. I'm sorry for this, I hope you guys have a good day.
1. How to add tab in shops
Ex. MaFL_Is in default has only 1 tab, now I would like to add another tab. As I have observe the other code (Boboku, Boboka, etc) they have their own 3 unique IDS_CHARACTER_INC_ID, so that means if I add another tab I need to add a IDS_CHARACTER_INC_ID on character.txt?
2. Is AddShopItem() to put only 1 item at a time?
Ex. I want to add all CS and Yoyo green sets in VendorSlot 0, Do I need to put it manually 1 by 1?
(I have seen the other way but it seems you need to edit dataSub.res and is very tedious, and also by using hex workshop? but I cant find the .cfs that it needs to edit)
3. If I want to edit the NPC name do I just change it in character.txt?
Ex. Is -> Annie
4. How to set world speed limit and gs speed limit
Ex. I'd like to set the world speed to 250% and gs speed at 150%
(I have tried added it but it doesn't seem to work.)
5. In character window inside the game, how do I put other stats to show?
Ex. It shows Critical DMG%, Speed%
These are the questions that I need help for now. I'm sorry for this, I hope you guys have a good day.
- Server Information
- Flyff BlouFlash VS22 V15

