Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroes - Season 3 [Spoiler alert]

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Heroes - Season 3

Yeah, like I said above. I was dissapointed in future seresh but maybe the future will change now.

Peter didn't die, claire said he's still alive.

She said there was still a younger Peter alive, I was referring to why the future Peter didn't regenerate, as far as I could see he wasn't shot in the head.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

She said there was still a younger Peter alive, I was referring to why the future Peter didn't regenerate, as far as I could see he wasn't shot in the head.

And you didn't see the haitian when young peter ran away?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I have a feeling that Peter loses the regen power somehow. How could he have that scar otherwise? and how could Claire kill him with only two chest shots?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Tbh, People only watch this because it's on a popular network.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ninjaway NBC is actually not that popular. They've been getting worse and worse ratings recently. People watch this, because it is an awesome show and they love it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks. Gtfo out of the thread if you don't like the show. Stop being a gay little troll.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I watched it at the start, then it got boring then finally I ended up turning the TV off.
Which seems like a stupid thing that I did as it looks like its rather good now!

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score

noooo!!11 vortex guy and ando :(((

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

And you didn't see the haitian when young peter ran away?

And hes going to be there die and night so Future Peter can't regenate. They owe us an explanation.

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I can't believe Hiro stabbed Ando.
At first I hought he was faking, but he really stabbed him!

Zoe-mah-goshz!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Atleast cover up such a huge spoiler=/

MentaL please change the thread title to Heroes - Season 3 [Spoiler Alert]

Reaction score

Atleast cover up such a huge spoiler=/

MentaL please change the thread title to Heroes - Season 3 [Spoiler Alert]

Added, but you know visiting any sort of topic of this nature is bound to produce spoilers, but for the hell of it, here is a new tag just for you ;).

Mr Patrelli ... OMG

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yesh but that was like a slap in the face;D But back on topic, going to watch the episode know so I can discuss further.

just wanted to use it;D

Reaction score
New episode : OH - MY - GOD!

I must admit that Hiro chasing African-Isaac was hilarious especially when he got both of them i the head with the shovel :p

But My. Petrelli! Stealing Peter's powers! WTF, what is his powers anyway? Does he take the powers from them or does he just borrow them? Peter has no powers now? Could his DNA be the source of this "formula" which everyone is chasing?

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
well atleast we know future peter had power of shape shifting and time traveling, anyway i wonder if mr.petrelli get the "hunger" from sylar powarx he stole from peter :O

Reaction score
New episode : OH - MY - GOD!

I must admit that Hiro chasing African-Isaac was hilarious especially when he got both of them i the head with the shovel :p

But My. Petrelli! Stealing Peter's powers! WTF, what is his powers anyway? Does he take the powers from them or does he just borrow them? Peter has no powers now? Could his DNA be the source of this "formula" which everyone is chasing?

rofl yeah. Hiro got owned twice. That was epic.

Reaction score
I would also like to point out that Mr.Petrelli's powers does not usually kill people, it only did that to Adam cos he is so old that without his powers, he just crumbled to ash. Hence, he just steals peoples powers. But can he take more than one persons powers or does he loose them if he steals new ones?

Also, if Adam is unable to age, how did he get to the age of 30ish that he has been at this entire time? I do not think that he was originally from the ancient Japanese era... i think he is from the present day, was injected with the formula to give him powers when he was about 30, then for some reason Peter took him back to the past and left him there because he knew he could not be killed.

Remember when Adam first "met" Peter in season 2, he was "pretending" to know Peter since he had lost his memory... i do not think he was pretending at all, i think he really knew him.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also, if Adam is unable to age, how did he get to the age of 30ish that he has been at this entire time? I do not think that he was originally from the ancient Japanese era... i think he is from the present day, was injected with the formula to give him powers when he was about 30, then for some reason Peter took him back to the past and left him there because he knew he could not be killed.

Remember Hiro going back into time? Adam got hit by an arrow but didn't know he could regenerate. He figured it out when the arrow was pulled out, he was at his 30's. The power starts to work when you figure it out, look at Tracy it's a perfect example. Yet I wonder how they are going to do this with Claire since she's so young she has to grow older..

Wait a sec, was Adam a level 5 before or after Hiro met him?

I think it's a keeper which has no limit's just like Peters. I don't think Peter has any powers atm he needs to remeet all the people or the future Peter doesn't make sence(pointing out that he still had all the powers). Unless the future is changing every minute. Not sure bout the last thing might be, but I think they are going to introduce a new guy which makes it all clear.

God I hated the puppet master, hope I don't have to see him again, he annoys me. Loved the ''vortex'' guy from episode 5 to bad they cut him of. Claire wants to be a hero with her crappy powers they gave her a too big role. She act greats though but I just don't like her whiney roll. I want to see more of Maya, I don't think this is the limit of her power, I think it's far greater plus she's a beautiful women.

Reaction score
Tbh. I think Mr. Petrelli, if killed will release all the powers he took and they'll go back to the people he got them from.

Peter is a main character and well, they can't just strip him of his powers like this. =p

We all know there'll be more of Peter and his ownage super powers. But damn, its a crazy twist in the overall story.

Back