Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroes - Season 3 [Spoiler alert]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Heroes - Season 3

Dude Ducking Heroes is The Best Ducking Show since Spongebob
holy poop
<3

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Anyone know what the asians real name is?

Reaction score

Episode 4 just melted my face.

*SPOILER*

I still don't get why Peter wanted Sylar's power. I mean, he's able to absorb people's ability without killing them. Now he's cursed with the "hunger". Someone reply before my head blows off!!!

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score

Dam ive missed most of this series only seen one episode so far -.- need to start watching it again or im gonna end up not watching it all -.-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Episode 4 just melted my face.

*SPOILER*

I still don't get why Peter wanted Sylar's power. I mean, he's able to absorb people's ability without killing them. Now he's cursed with the "hunger". Someone reply before my head blows off!!!

thats easy, sylars power is to understand how things work, like the watch for instance not just powers. peter wants to know how his actions will influence the future and to that he needs to see how it works.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Awesome episode tbh. Can't wait to see what's going to happen to Peter now that he has Sylar's powers :shock:

I think that's pretty obvious. Future Peter ring any bells? :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This show is completely retarded.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I don't like how they go back from future to past and from past to future and everyone dies in the future but is alive in the past and everyone is alive in the future but dead in the past??? its confusing me :( other than that the show is gr8

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hahahahahah wtf adam is still alive..........he is emortal.........

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

e-mortal haha me too, hes exactly the same as claire except we dont know if he has the same weakness though

This Time = Dead Time!
Reaction score

e-mortal haha me too, hes exactly the same as claire except we dont know if he has the same weakness though
Claire ages, he doesnt, and whoever said this show was retarted, you have no clue how smart the writers have to be to come up with story lines like this. I can't belive how orgasmic season 3 is.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Claire ages, he doesnt, and whoever said this show was retarted, you have no clue how smart the writers have to be to come up with story lines like this. I can't belive how orgasmic season 3 is.

prove she gets older

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Was anyone else disappointed by the future Suresh? I was hoping for some kind of bad butt mutant, but instead he just looks like a crack addict.

Also, why did future Peter die? Didn't he have Claire's ability?

Reaction score

Was anyone else disappointed by the future Suresh? I was hoping for some kind of bad butt mutant, but instead he just looks like a crack addict.

Also, why did future Peter die? Didn't he have Claire's ability?

Yeah, like I said above. I was dissapointed in future seresh but maybe the future will change now.

Peter didn't die, claire said he's still alive.

Back