Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heya all that time has come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heya, the time has come I need someone's help too make me a avatar >_<. Would be really nice if someone could actually make one for me based around my sig and that would be awesome!!!

-Mattio. Thanks all too help and thanks for reading.

PS: Can anyone tell me exactly how too get my own title and avatar? I keep trying it but it kinda goes wrong lol, whether im doing it wrong or.... or.... well yeah anyhelp if appreciated. Thanks. :thumbup:

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes I know that, but the upload button isn't anywhere too be seen :(. Also need a good avatar too upload!!! Can anyone help me on that one???

-Mattio

PS: Paulenas what about the title? how too change that... I just cant find that lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mattio said:
Yes I know that, but the upload button isn't anywhere too be seen :(. Also need a good avatar too upload!!! Can anyone help me on that one???

-Mattio

PS: Paulenas what about the title? how too change that... I just cant find that lol.

U know, i just tested, and i cant upload new avatar too.
But i can change title, go to User CP > Edit Profile.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hehe, thanks :D I got a tempary one :thumbup: still needing a avatar! help me ppl.

-Mattio

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cause I suck at it and can't do it too save my life... I even needed help my siggy >_<.

-Mattio

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, your right and... I done it!!! yes im so happy :D now I just gotta wait till I can upload it :(. Im so proud and I can't use it!!!

-Mattio

PS: Would that be cool as a avatar? :thumbup:

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
paulenas said:
its just part copied from siggy, but u still can use it.

Hehe, good good sizeing it down now so thanks for reading and thanks for the help Paul.

-Mattio

*Case Closed* :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back