Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HIRING] Icelex Recruiting Coders/Designers For OWN NEW GAME DEVELOPMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HIRING] *Updated* Icelex Recruiting Coders/Designers For NEW GAME DEVELOPMENT

ThaDignity - [HIRING] Icelex Recruiting Coders/Designers For OWN NEW GAME DEVELOPMENT - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello everyone!

Guess what?
We're hiring people to start developing our own games, so no private servers, but our actual own games. Although you probably got that from the title.. but anyways, lets start with the formalities first, in case this is the first thread of ours that you have read.

About Us
Icelex, founded in 2011, is one of the newest game publishers/ developers.
With the game industry evolving from the initial explosive development phase towards maturation, Icelex will take full advantage of the tremendous potential of the European and US market and our competitive edge in online Internet technology and strive to become the leader of the next generation in the game industry and the biggest game publisher/developer in the world. Icelex wants to be one of the only publishers to actually have 24/7 live support!

You can find our website at:

Positions Available

Coders
We're looking for 2 kinds of coders. Webdevelopers and gamedevelopers.

First off we're looking for someone who has some experience coding websites, and would like to do that kind of thing for us. You should be able to make a full website (designing not included).

Besides that we're looking for coders for the development of our first game. You need to be able to code in several languages: PHP, SQL, HTML5, Javascript and CSS.

Artists
We need talented artists who can work on schedules that will usually be very dependent on how much free time our artists have as we know that each of them have their own responsibilties. Our artists will be part of the core team and work under the creative director (who is not me as I really fail at art). We expect applicants to be able to produce some of their art along with their application.

Requirements
We're pretty lenient, so there aren't that many requirements. The main requirements are some kind of experience in the position you're applying for, or exceptional talent in that area. You have to have skype since that's our main means of communication. Besides that you have to be pretty active, and notify us when you can't be very active. Other than that the only other requirement is that you have to be able to function properly around other people.

Application Form - Either to be posted here or sent to me

Name:
What are you applying for?:
Contact Information (skype):
Link to Portfolio, if necessary:
Why do you want to work for us?:
What is your experience in your chosen position?:
Can you work in a Team Environment?:
What does the word Team mean to you?:
Other information, if you think it is necessary:

Rewards
We don't expect people to work for us out of kindheartedness, so naturally we'll also reward people for the jobs they'll be hired for. The rewards for the various position differ from each other, with the more important positions earning a share of the profit, and the lower ones some other kind of reward

Final Comments

If you have any queries please do not hesisitate to send me a PM or email(bob@icelexgames.com) or even a skype (bobbiebest1) message and I will contact you within 24 hours.

ThaDignity - [HIRING] Icelex Recruiting Coders/Designers For OWN NEW GAME DEVELOPMENT - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [ICELEX] RECRUITING coders/designers for GAME DEVELOPMENT

Made some changes and additions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [ICELEX] HIRING coders/designers for GAME DEVELOPMENT

Made another few edits and additions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Hiring] Icelex Recruiting coders/designers for GAME DEVELOPMENT

That's because the current website is out of date. We're currently working on a new one though.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Dignity we have pay to this work or not?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dignity we have pay to this work or not?

What do you mean?

Yes, you'll be payed, but we have to talk about that a little in private.

If that wasn't what you meant, please elaborate.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

well pm me your account some contact like skype yahoo messenger or msn :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My skype details and email adress are in the OP, but here's my skype again: bobbiebest1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [HIRING] Icelex Recruiting Coders/Designers For GAME DEVELOPMENT

made some more additions and edits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added another position.

Webdevelopers are now welcome as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Removed flash and actionscript from the requirements of coder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to add you on skype. Please look for my invite.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
artist ? means designer?.. any other position? i would like to help.. and try to play this game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, artist is designer, and we're looking for coders as well. Just read the OP, it has all the info you need. For any and all questions just contact me on skype: bobbiebest1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back