Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Holograph Emulator V35/V36 DCR Pack Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i just wanna ask if this thing can be install into a cms?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
First of all I would like to thank you for your release, so thank you!

Second of all, it doesn't work for me :S
I have replaced all the
elitemotel.redirectme.net
with my IP address and all the links are correct so I dont know if the vars are wrong.

When I enter the client, the sulake screen loads and then the hotel view appears (without navigator) and I get an error "Problems Connecting - Oops... Cannot connect to Habbo Hotel".

Any ideas? I'm running Holograph Emulator

*EDIT* Oh yeah, I forgot to tell that the server accepts a connection from 127.0.0.1 (that's me) and then free's the connection 15 seconds later. Maybe that's why it can't connect? :S
//Zeelia

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
First of all I would like to thank you for your release, so thank you!

Second of all, it doesn't work for me :S
I have replaced all the
elitemotel.redirectme.net
with my IP address and all the links are correct so I dont know if the vars are wrong.

When I enter the client, the sulake screen loads and then the hotel view appears (without navigator) and I get an error "Problems Connecting - Oops... Cannot connect to Habbo Hotel".

Any ideas? I'm running Holograph Emulator

*EDIT* Oh yeah, I forgot to tell that the server accepts a connection from 127.0.0.1 (that's me) and then free's the connection 15 seconds later. Maybe that's why it can't connect? :S
//Zeelia

Are u using the R40 (V36) Emulator?

If not this might help u:
http:// + 0taku-studi0s + .com + holograph-emulator-v36-t106892.html (Remove the +'s and spaces and replace 0 with o)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx ;D

is old Emulator rofl

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Guys I'm Back. I've Been Very Busy Running My Hotel & Everything. But Somebody Told Me Link Was Down. So I Reuploaded It. Here You Go..
Also Some Prehosted Ones.. External Texts - External Variables - Habbo DCR -
Enjoy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back