Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to auto give new players premium, stats, mapcodes etc

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank ^ ^
give some item for new character ^ ^

im interested in how hdid this sorry for sounded dumb but kind of lost on how he was able to add certain things

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make a new char with the basic kit you want to add, then copy the equip and inventory values into the entries in the newEtcData_table for that class and dataidx.

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im still unable to understand properly how do i modify what is giving the character data after i created new character and gave the starting items to him i check in db but his inventory is binary how am i supose to tell it hey new characters gonna get this?
binary data i want each new character to have in there inventory is
Code:
0x050000000000630000000400000000F8080000000000630000000500000000F80C0000000000630000000600000000F8D00102000010000000000800000000F8B30302000010000000000C00000000F8190500000000000000000E00000000F8F50400000000630000000700000000F8
but i fail to see how to get this done.

Last edited:
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How hard can it be: add all your items u want to a character, get his inventory data and then just edit the new flag data. Is it that hard? gezzz
my god man how you became a mod? but anyway if the data binary was curious on how to edit it is all there is no need for hostilities to me or anyoe else in this forum i been reading this forum and fail to see any type in depth guide on how to change things like this.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i been reading this forum and fail to see any type in depth guide on how to change things like this.

The fact is cabal is still very new to us, we have not had the files long and not many people even understand the basics let along the harder things like this. There are no guides simply because nobody understands it well enough, at least nobody that wants to write a guide anyway.

Once i get that far along i will document it but i am still dealing with other more basic problems at the moment. I'm not even thinking about stuff like this until we have something stable and the server/client is far from stable let along hackproof right now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well first time thnx for share it tutorial but i need a little help.

In my server i want Make:

1 - Premiun account free for all
2 - All Maps Free For Premiun Account

any1 have it owns ur server? if have please share or send procedure for pm.

im reality need it

so sry for my low experience on cabal, and so sry for ask and dont make but one day i will...

thnx and have a nice day.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help
I need help
I need help
I need help in approaching the web T_T
not anything that I've fallen and I do not tend to work if someone misses a pass please :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody help how to give all player

Premiun account free for all and All Maps Free For Premiun Account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried
Code:
update cabal_newCharData_table set WarpBField=1023, MapsBField=1023
To give all the maps and it works so yeah.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release it works perfect,

but is there any way to add a start Style, which includes rank19/bm/aura/SP/ ?

would be awsome

thanks for help, Iam sorry if this question is already answered

Your sincerly

Automatisch

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes and no. Class rank 19 can be done fairly easily but it requires changes to sp_newchar. Aura is more complex as it requires altering the style value even further and everybody would get exactly the same aura. SP is pretty easy but it's useless unless you can also give the combo skill which needs a decode, edit and recode of the skill data unless you make 6 template chars with the skills you need and copy their quest data back into the templates.

Put simply it's too hard for just about everyone to do unless they have a really good understaning of the server database and binary decoding/encoding. I'm working on template editing and some other stuff for my gm tools which should hopefully help out but it's going to be a while.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and what changes exactly do we need to make to sp_newchar?

just wanted to give class rank 8 to the new chars. no need for aura/combo, just make their ranks to 8 and nothing else...

should be simple no? D:

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is very simple if you actually look at the SP and see what it does. It takes 2 seconds to figure it out if you have done ANY studying of your db and how it works.

Code:
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON 
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON 
GO

/****** Object:  Stored Procedure dbo.cabal_sp_newchar    Script Date: 2008-4-14 5:52:47 ******/

ALTER      PROCEDURE [dbo].[cabal_sp_newchar] (@charname varchar(16), @characteridx  int, @style int, @stylemast int)
AS
begin
SET NOCOUNT ON
	if( exists ( select * from cabal_badwoard where badword=@charname ) ) select convert(int,0x04)	
	else if( exists ( select * from cabal_character_table where Name=@charname ) ) select convert(int,0x03)
	else if( exists ( select * from cabal_character_table where characteridx=@characteridx ) ) select convert(int,0x02)
	else if( @stylemast < 0x01 or @stylemast > 0x06 ) select convert(int,0x02)
	else 
	begin
		-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
		declare @RegTime dateTime, @userNum int, @serverIdx int, @result int
		set @userNum = @characterIdx/8
		set @serverIdx = dbo.getServerIdx() 
		set @RegTime = getDate()
		set @result = convert(int, 0xA0) + @stylemast
		------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

select charTable.*, etcTable.equipmentData, etcTable.inventoryData, etcTable.skillData,
			   etcTable.quickSlotData, etcTable.questData, etcTable.questFlagsData
		into #tempTable
		from account.dbo.cabal_newCharData_table as charTable, 
			 account.dbo.cabal_newEtcData_table as etcTable,
			( select top 1 charDataIdx, etcDataIdx from account.dbo.cabal_newFlagData_table
			  where channel = @serverIdx) as flagTable
		where flagTable.etcDataIdx = etcTable.dataIdx and flagTable.charDataIdx = charTable.dataIdx
			  and charTable.classType = etcTable.classType and charTable.classType = @stylemast

IF( NOT EXISTS ( select * from #tempTable)) 
		BEGIN
			select convert(int, 0x01)
			drop table #tempTable
			return
		END
		-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------		
		-- ??? ??? ??
		EXEC account.dbo.cabal_sp_update_character_count @userNum, @serverIdx, 1

--??? ??
                -- Change @style here for auto class
                -- @style + (8* class level)
                -- i set class 10 here
		insert into cabal_character_table( CharacterIdx, Name, LEV, [EXP], [STR], DEX, [INT], PNT, Rank, Alz,
			WorldIdx, [Position], Style, HP, MP, SP, SwdPNT, MagPNT, RankEXP, Flags, WarpBField, MapsBField, Reputation, Reserved1 )
		select  @characteridx, @charname, LEV, [EXP], [STR], [DEX], [INT], [PNT], Rank, Alz,
				WorldIdx, Position, @style + (8* 10), HP, MP, SP, SwdPNT, MagPNT, RankEXP, Flags, WarpBField, MapsBField, Reputation, Reserved1
		from #TempTable

begin tran 
		insert into cabal_equipment_table (characterIdx, data) select @characteridx, equipmentData from #TempTable
		insert into cabal_inventory_table (characterIdx, data) select @characteridx, inventoryData from #TempTable
		insert into cabal_skilllist_table (characterIdx, data) select @characteridx, skillData from #TempTable
		insert into cabal_quickslot_table (characterIdx, data) select @characteridx, quickSlotData from #TempTable
		insert into cabal_questdata_table (characterIdx, data, flags) select @characteridx, questData, questFlagsData from #TempTable
		commit tran
		----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- ??? 0xA1 ~ 0xA6
		drop table #tempTable
		select convert(int, @result)
	end

SET NOCOUNT OFF
end

GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF 
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON 
GO

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
and what changes exactly do we need to make to sp_newchar?

just wanted to give class rank 8 to the new chars. no need for aura/combo, just make their ranks to 8 and nothing else...

should be simple no? D:

if it`s simple why not try it, do not put others to do your work. don`t be lazy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did try and i did spend some time reading and figuring out the script but i am not that experienced so i just thought id ask for help since i think were alowed to in this forum <.<

Back