Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to auto give new players premium, stats, mapcodes etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most people know you can make all new accounts premium my editing the cabal_tool_registeraccount stored procedure in the account database but in case you don't look for this line in the stored procedure...

Code:
values(@UserNum, 0, DATEADD(day, 100 , getdate()), 0)
The red number is the account type. 0 is a free account and 1 is charged (premium). The blue number is the expiry date (the dateadd function is adding 100 days to today's date). Simply change the 0 to 1 to make all new chars premium and change the 100 if you want them to have more than 100 days of prem.

Thanks chumpy for this tuto.

So i have just one probleme for the premium account.
Nobody have teleport for Mutant Forest and Pontus !?
have you an idee for resolve it ??

Last edited:
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have to win nation war to get those warps. The only other way i know of is to create a custom npc and a custom pair of warps and that is not easy. I doubt many people will be able to create custom warps until some guides are done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please tell me where the location of "cabal_tool_registeraccount"
because i want to set the premium user..

tq

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In the database, under account->stored procedures. Familiarise yourself with the contents of this folder in each db ;)

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use the thanks button (
chumpywumpy - How to auto give new players premium, stats, mapcodes etc - RaGEZONE Forums
) rather than posting, it leaves less clutter for me to clean up later ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Off-topic but why do I see this post on just about every cabal thread? I see he is a mod, but I see it as a type of spam for each thread ><. Not a complaint or a problem just asking :tongue:

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Off-topic but why do I see this post on just about every cabal thread? I see he is a mod, but I see it as a type of spam for each thread ><. Not a complaint or a problem just asking :tongue:

This was due to a hack some time ago where the hacker replaced all of Cypher's posts with that message. We cleaned up most of it but there are still a few around. If you see one hit the "report" icon and we can clean it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi chumpywumpuy' i was problem at( rank 10 and honor 768000), i run *update cabal_newflagdata_table set chardataidx=10, etcdataidx=10 where channel=25*
dono why after i create new char , after i rejoin my char > rank class 10 and honor 7680000. how to do make new char normal rank class 0 and honor 0. thanks

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You must have different data to me. You will need to look n the tables and see which ones start off at level zero as i have messed around with my templates and databases so much they don't have the default templates anymore. Idx 1 should be it but check first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must have different data to me. You will need to look n the tables and see which ones start off at level zero as i have messed around with my templates and databases so much they don't have the default templates anymore. Idx 1 should be it but check first.

Thanks u again chumpywumpy.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

sry again, i run * values(@UserNum, 0, DATEADD(day, 100 , getdate()), 0) * this msg show *Msg 156, Level 15, State 1, Line 1
Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'values'.*

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You don't run that as it isn't a query. That is the line to edit in the cabal_tool_registeraccount stored procedure. Open the account database in the tree view, go into programmability and ceck the stored procedures.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't run that as it isn't a query. That is the line to edit in the cabal_tool_registeraccount stored procedure. Open the account database in the tree view, go into programmability and ceck the stored procedures.

XD thanks again and again chumpywumpy ,success my premium acc.:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to auto give new players skill,combo/bike/board
Please I want more.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
erm i dont get i tryd
update cabal_charge_auth set Type=1
and
update cabal_charge_auth set Type=5
stil a free user :S
well auto prem is working now with

CREATE TRIGGER [premiumforall] ON [dbo].[cabal_charge_auth]
FOR INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE
AS
UPDATE [account].[dbo].[cabal_charge_auth] SET
[Type] = 2
,[ExpireDate] = DATEADD(year, 10, getdate())
,[PayMinutes] = 999999
,[ServiceKind] = 1

hope this helps for other people here

onlie auto alz is problem now

Last edited:
Back