How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

yeah the problem is that i'm using microsoft SQL server. (if what i just said doesn't make sense, excuse me i'm really new at this thing and i have never created a mu server before because i always got stuck at one point.)

No! You got this wrong! You Need to go to the ODBC and change the databases, SQL Server in the main program to have your server.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Hey how i configure Castle Siege? Beacause when i go to crywolf to enter in Deep Of Loren i cant change maps...

Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

Re-installed sql server and server's running except the chat
(I still get this error)
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

And now when i open main.exe it says "enter your account" and it closes, how can i fix this? do i have to use 127.0.0.1 or my global IP or my router/modem IP to connect to my server?

Re-installed sql server and server's running except the chat
(I still get this error)
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

And now when i open main.exe it says "enter your account" and it closes, how can i fix this? do i have to use 127.0.0.1 or my global IP or my router/modem IP to connect to my server?

Only No-ip.

Only No-ip.

Thanks, i fixed the main.exe problem but i see no servers, i followed the video step by step but i don't see a server when i open the client

EDIT: got the server up but bugged as hell and when i get into the bar client crashes

Last edited:

no sound on client. Is it something wrong with the client? I turn the volumn all the way up but no sound.

Hi,
I`m using now the new version of your server files and have the problem when i try to start the gameserver it says "your current key has been locked..."

which one is "the other"?
i used the one from "MuOnline.Season5.Working.Files.rar"
but this one gives the same error

Uploaded with

guys please help me with this please? :((
when i type Event it says that the file is already exist please help :( thanks.

Last edited:

Okay, I've done that. But you know if I enter a wrong username or password, it takes me to account/submit. How can I just make it reload the page and say Forgotten Password?

Okay I managed to get my Server running.
But if I now create with Mumaker an account I still cannot connect to the server.
It says "your account is invalid"

Uploaded with

Error again. :( Help! :)

@Karli i have a problem when im starting to click server start when i get to ds it has always an error. its says that Error::WZ_CreateChracter Stored Procedure Version:1 how can i fix it? thanks :)

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

lermadazo u dont restore the Database in correct location check the location again and copy paste the url of location and paste it on restoring database adress on sql.

So should i re-install the SQL? and everything?

@Karli i have a problem when im starting to click server start when i get to ds it has always an error. its says that Error::WZ_CreateChracter Stored Procedure Version:1 how can i fix it? thanks :)

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

So should i re-install the SQL? and everything?

u should find the correct ODBC.req for ur PC so u wont get that error.

alright everything is running just fine.
now I want to change the monster spawns...
Why is the monsters.txt empty?
where are they defined?

u should find the correct ODBC.req for ur PC so u wont get that error.

where should i get or where will i know it? sorry for this. and if i found it, everything will work smoothly? sorry. :) hope you understand.

Back