Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

if it DC's trust me is problem with ur IP that what u added.

do this

go to start> cmd > type "ipconfig" scroll alitle up and there should be something like this
" Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.X" <--- U need to use that IP ;) on main.exe and server files.

also
about the event error we will fix it dont worry ;) lets fix first the DC problem.

karli*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

Well Again Thank You for Ur Support Karli.
@
do this

go to start> cmd > type "ipconfig" scroll alitle up and there should be something like this
" Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.X" <--- U need to use that IP ;) on main.exe and server files.
---------------------------
Well i Make This..see the SS

here My Default Gateway is 10.12.25.1
and i configure all whitch this ip"10.12.25.1" and not sucess just Got dc Again.

See the Config Folders:
>>
and Dc Continue:mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

KARLI!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much! the server works perfectly! Except for one thing: skin, drop/make and other GM commands don't work, even though I made a GM. What do I do to change it? And another thing: where do I change the numbers of the xp add and the drop rate of the server? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Reaction score

Well Again Thank You for Ur Support Karli.
@
do this

---------------------------
Well i Make This..see the SS

here My Default Gateway is 10.12.25.1
and i configure all whitch this ip"10.12.25.1" and not sucess just Got dc Again.

See the Config Folders:
>>
and Dc Continue:mad:

Ok look it could be problem on how u configured / edited ur main.exe also u shouldnt put ur IP on startup.cfg .. on startup.cfg u should put everywhere 127.0.0.1

look how should main.exe IP's should be configured
u must put 2 Times ur IP not 1 :)
123123 - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope u get ur problem fixed.

KarLi*
KARLI!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much! the server works perfectly! Except for one thing: skin, drop/make and other GM commands don't work, even though I made a GM. What do I do to change it? And another thing: where do I change the numbers of the xp add and the drop rate of the server? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

im not sure about commands mate sry. ill look on it and edit my main post if i find something.

hmm u can change exp in ur game from Data\Commonserver.cfg\ scroll down and u will find EXP add + = XXXX
under EXP is drop rate..

also more rates can be changed at \SCFData\

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir karli .. my server is now run .. but my is this ,, about the client ..can help me abbout this problem ??

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir karli .. my server is now run .. but my is this ,, about the client ..can help me abbout this problem ??

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with
Bro i Think u wrong edit ur main.exe..u cant delete strings i think if ur ips is over caracters just press space bar.

Ok look it could be problem on how u configured / edited ur main.exe also u shouldnt put ur IP on startup.cfg .. on startup.cfg u should put everywhere 127.0.0.1

look how should main.exe IP's should be configured
u must put 2 Times ur IP not 1 :)

Hope u get ur problem fixed.

KarLi*

]
Well KArLi Thank You!! now i no have more DC ;)
i Fix DC>> whitch ur help bro.. i put on startup.ini the ip 127.0.0.1(Like Caxxxx.x.x.xx and addip xxxxx) and i use Hamachi IP in others folder servers.. Iplist,maplist common etc..5.174.155.55 and in main.exe i edit whit this ip too..
and i run server all ok tryed to open cliend and not dc..but now i can't creat account whitch mu maker T_T
see this error

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is my problem about my client in main.exe .. i already edit the ip ..

Uploaded with

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Karli how can i edit the Exitem Drop ?
and also i cant teleport in crywolf my character turn in to invinsible when i teleport there

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

karli, thx for the help! But now I found another problem: when I added an option to a socket item (putted SS in it), thee socket option is written in Gibberish! What do I do to change it to English?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well Thank you KarLi. Now the server is running normally. Just A few more bugs. I Learn to fix them later xD. My main problem was only disconects = /. But is already fixed. The problem with MuMaker I Fix it. Turning off the Md5.

Now I can make my tests xD

Thanks for Your Support KarLi:):thumbup:

Reaction score

Uploaded with

Well i think ur main.exe doesnt works cus main.exe = deleted .. turn off ur antivirus and re-extract just the Main.exe from packed client.rar then try again ;D

this is my problem about my client in main.exe .. i already edit the ip ..

Uploaded with

u didnt did what in 1st posts says.

download files > then put the MuOnline91283 folder to C:\ then try again..

Karli how can i edit the Exitem Drop ?
and also i cant teleport in crywolf my character turn in to invinsible when i teleport there

Ex item drop? try at SCFData> there are the configurations from drops etc.. :)

hmm about crywolf it should be normal ..
did u runned gameserver/runserver "_cs" ?
also there is movereq.bmd on main post if u need it.

karli, thx for the help! But now I found another problem: when I added an option to a socket item (putted SS in it), thee socket option is written in Gibberish! What do I do to change it to English?
hmm i am not sure about it..

it could be on client somewhere the .bmd of it and u will have to edit it.. also it could be on server files >data somewhere or scfdata.

Well Thank you KarLi. Now the server is running normally. Just A few more bugs. I Learn to fix them later xD. My main problem was only disconects = /. But is already fixed. The problem with MuMaker I Fix it. Turning off the Md5.

Now I can make my tests xD

Thanks for Your Support KarLi:):thumbup:

I'm happy that u finally made it work mate ;)
good job. also test and tell ur results here.

Have fun :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hy There karli i hope that u can help me ! I am trying for 2 months to make a mu server ! My Computer is Dual Core at 2,2 with 4 gb ram ! I have only one problem ! everything is working but when i try to connect to the server i got this error "you are disconected from server ! I have tryied anything to make it ! I have edit old client with hex the new one , i have tried with MainCracker.... i am disperate ! please help me ! I have checked if my ports are open ! and they are open i have used online tool to check !

Here are some pictures :

Add me on ym : shady_braila@yahoo.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

karli! Today I started the server again, and when the "startup.exe" started running the exdb, he gave me this error:

after that' he just stopped. I tried looking for a problem, but I haven't changed anything since yesterday, and yesterday it worked just fine! What do I do? PLEASE HELP!

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks for your help mate ! but now i have a diferent problem !
I enter the game ! login with user and password and then i got disconnect ! Here take a look :

The acount is created with MuMaker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for your help mate ! but now i have a diferent problem !
I enter the game ! login with user and password and then i got disconnect ! Here take a look :

The acount is created with MuMaker

goto >>Enterprise Manager >>> Database >> MuOnline >> Tables>>MEMB_INFO >>opentablles >> return all arows >>> check memb_pwd

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

karli! Today I started the server again, and when the "startup.exe" started running the exdb, he gave me this error:

after that' he just stopped. I tried looking for a problem, but I haven't changed anything since yesterday, and yesterday it worked just fine! What do I do? PLEASE HELP!

run ODBC in Folder MuOnline91283\Databases

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks!!!
Now can someone help me change the names that are marked in the pictures please:

Just what do I need to change and where :8:

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

goto >>Enterprise Manager >>> Database >> MuOnline >> Tables>>MEMB_INFO >>opentablles >> return all arows

It Doesnt work .... i have tried ! in my gamesever window says that i have beem connected but i cant login .... i have installed windows 7 and the same problem ...

Reaction score

Thanks!!!
Now can someone help me change the names that are marked in the pictures please:

Just what do I need to change and where :8:

use magic hand editor then

edit serverlist.bmd

and slidetext.bmd.

goto >>Enterprise Manager >>> Database >> MuOnline >> Tables>>MEMB_INFO >>opentablles >> return all arows

It Doesnt work .... i have tried ! in my gamesever window says that i have beem connected but i cant login .... i have installed windows 7 and the same problem ...

try to connect from another PC ,, :-?

Back