Idle Heroes Server Files Development Mobile 

yep good catch there's alot of weirdness like border then you think frame, avatar etc.
Yea, their naming is crazy)) Moreover, they often name the same things differently in diff places.

the goal was to 100% control the client without touching the original APK
that was one of my unresolved questions: how to build own client app. and your solution makes it really realy simple: you just don't need to have own app. so I need to "update" it once to patch code (change server url) and than original client can work and update with my server? but this 1st "proxy-update" is still not very easy for end user... anyway, it's resolvable now

not the hero id but our 'client id' for the hero is used when we set a team and hit 'battle'
yep that "client hero ids" took some time for me to figure out. Earlier rspSync contained "heroes" field (n=4), which mapped that ids. But at some point it was deprecated, and rspSync miss that map. Later I found there is a new pb message "hero_sync" added.

I apologize if I'm being a little vague with this but it's pretty complex
np! This confirmed most of my ideas about how battles work

I need to cleanup some of my code
from battles import battle_builder that generates the combat and I'm willing to share that so it will make more sense.
Yea the code (even not cleaned up) is easier to read than bytecode/disasm))

UPD: I almost restored combat structure myself

I quit working on this project for now and would like to release all the source
I see... that's sad, man. Seems you did tons of work. I just started reversing IH (< 3 moinths ago) and still at the very early stage: even didn't start decompiling lua (except tables/pb). And your info was like a breath of fresh air. I know, several people are also developing the server, but quietly. And some just gave up. There's very little information.
I wanted to help sharing some of my findings, but now I clearly see that my research is far, far behind yours.
Thanks for your messages!
 
Last edited:
Merhaba Ragezone topluluğu,

Birkaç yıldır ara ara üzerinde çalıştığım Idle Heroes Özel Sunucu projemle nihayet tanışabilirsiniz. Merak ve kişisel araştırmalarla başlayan bu proje, uzun zamandır düzgün bir şekilde yayınlamayı planladığım tam teşekküllü bir projeye dönüştü.

Bu, hızlı kurulumlu bir sunucu veya basit bir paket aktarımı değil. Arka uç, orijinal Idle Heroes deneyimine mümkün olduğunca yakın bir şekilde eşleşmesi ve gelecekteki değişiklikleri ve özel özellikleri destekleyecek kadar esnek bir yapıya sahip olması amacıyla sıfırdan yeniden inşa edildi. Bilerek hiçbir şeyi aceleye getirmedim ve öncelikle temel sistemleri doğru bir şekilde kurmaya odaklandım.

Bu sunucunun ardındaki fikir basit: Resmi sunucularda bulunan birçok sınırlama olmadan, tanıdık bir Idle Heroes ortamı sağlamak. Bunu başarmak için, sistemlerin sorunsuz bir şekilde etkileşim kurduğu ve sürekli yeniden yazmaya gerek kalmadan daha sonra genişletilebileceği sağlam bir temel oluşturmak için zamanımın çoğunu harcadım. İstikrar ve tutarlılık her zaman hızlı yayınlamadan daha öncelikliydi.

Teknik açıdan bakıldığında, sunucu istikrarlı ve öngörülebilir olacak şekilde tasarlanmıştır. Kritik işlemler, kötüye kullanımı veya veri sorunlarını önlemek için doğrulama ve tutarlılık kontrolleriyle sunucu tarafında ele alınır. Genel ilerlemeyi paylaşsam da, hassas uygulama ayrıntıları açık nedenlerden dolayı gizli tutulmaktadır.

Bu aşamada, temel oyun mekaniğinin büyük bir kısmı zaten çalışıyor. Oyuncular giriş yapabilir, kahramanları ve canavarları yönetebilir, görevleri ve zorlukları tamamlayabilir, diğerleriyle sohbet edebilir, arkadaş ekleyebilir, kahraman çağırabilir, etkinliklere katılabilir ve Peygamber Ağacı, Meyhane, Sunak, Dilek Çeşmesi ve envanter yönetimi gibi sistemlerde ilerleyebilirler. Bu özellikler zaten eksiksiz ve tanıdık bir oyun döngüsü oluşturuyor.

Proje halen aktif olarak geliştirme aşamasındadır. Kampanya, Arena, Loncalar, Aspen Zindanı, Unutulmuşluk Kulesi, Göksel Ada, Demirci, Kostümler ve Yaratılış Çemberi gibi büyük sistemler ya planlanmış ya da şu anda üzerinde çalışılmaktadır. Mevcut yol haritasına göre, bunların yaklaşık iki ay içinde tamamlanması, ardından test, dengeleme ve son rötuşların yapılması hedeflenmektedir.

İleriye dönük olarak, bu sunucunun sonsuza dek birebir kopyası olması amaçlanmamıştır. Yeni etkinlik türleriyle denemeler yapmak, alternatif arena sistemlerini denemek ve Idle Heroes formülüne doğal olarak uyan yeni fikirler sunmak istiyorum.

Hali hazırda uygulanmış durumda:​

  • Kimlik doğrulama (kayıt, giriş, oturum yönetimi)
  • Sohbet
  • Arkadaşlar
  • vip
  • Görevler ve günlük/haftalık meydan okumalar
  • Meydan okuma modları
  • Altar
  • Peygamber Ağacı
  • Meyhane (görevler/sözleşmeler)
  • Dilek Çeşmesi
  • Envanter / Çanta
  • Canavar sistemi
  • Kahraman sistemi
  • Etkinlik Baskını
  • Posta sistemi
  • Çağırma Çemberi
Bunların hepsi basit paket yönlendirmesiyle değil, uygun sunucu tarafı mantığıyla ele alınır.

Planlanan / devam eden:​

  • Kampanya (PvE ilerlemesi)
  • Yaratılış Çemberi
  • Göksel Ada
  • Pazar yeri / Açık artırma
  • Arena (sıralamalı PvP)
  • Aspen Zindanı
  • Unutulmuşluk Kulesi
  • Demirci
  • Ciltler / Kozmetik
  • Loncalar

Değerlendirme aşamasında:​

  • Yeni etkinlik türleri
  • Yenilenmiş arena sistemi, geliştirilmiş eşleştirme ve ödüllerle birlikte geliyor.
Gelişmeler oldukça güncellemeleri paylaşmaya devam edeceğim. Geri bildirim ve öneriler her zaman memnuniyetle karşılanır.


View attachment 292265

View attachment 292266

View attachment 292267

View attachment 292268
Thanks
 
with all due respect , are there any server files and client shared that we can use? otherwise this post needs to be moved to developing since there is nothing that can be downloaded to use or play
 
I’ve stopped working on the PS APK version. As of yesterday, I started over from scratch using the official 1.34.183 version.
This time, I’m building everything properly in one go. I’ll be adding all the features from the latest version and making sure it’s fully stable and ready for production.
I won’t be making this project open-source since no one really contributed or helped during the process. I’ll just keep sharing updates here as I make progress.

Over the next week, I’ll rebuild the project from scratch, set everything up properly, and implement all the core systems and features. Then I’ll add the remaining features, improve performance and UI, fix bugs, and make sure everything runs smoothly. By the end of the week, the goal is to have a clean, stable, production-ready version.

1775716380624 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Hello RageZone,

After a long time of building this project in private, I am finally sharing a more complete look at my Idle Heroes private server.

This is no longer just a basic login prototype or a lightweight packet relay. The server has grown into a structured backend with its own persistence layer, modular handlers, game services, extracted game configs, and update delivery flow. The goal has always been clear: recreate the original Idle Heroes feel as closely as possible, while keeping the codebase flexible enough for future systems, fixes, and custom content.

I did not rush this project for a quick release. Most of the work went into making the server behave consistently, keeping important logic server-side, and building a foundation that can scale without turning into a mess later.

At this point, the project covers far more than the original topic I posted before. Core account flow is working, player state is persisted in SQLite, and a large part of the game loop is already connected through dedicated handlers and services rather than hardcoded shortcuts.

What is already in place:

- Registration, login, salts, sessions, and world connection flow
- Persistent SQLite storage for accounts, player state, chat, friends, mail, heroes, items, activities, and other gameplay data
- Full sync/bootstrap flow with structured repositories instead of a single raw state blob
- Hero management and hero-related progression
- Inventory, item operations, and equipment-related data flow
- Mail system
- Chat system
- Friend system
- Tutorial and beginner progression handling
- Campaign/progression foundations, including hook and PvE stage state
- Market-related systems and multiple shop flows
- Arena-related systems across several PvP modules
- Guild systems and guild war support
- Tavern / hero task style systems
- Dungeon-related progression
- Air Island / home-world style systems
- Monthly and return-style activity systems
- Brave shop, puzzle, minigame, payment, identity, world, space-time, star pet, and other extended operation groups
- Patch/update HTTP delivery with manifest support
- Extracted game configuration pipeline for heroes, items, shops, stages, events, world content, and other client-driven systems

From a technical side, the structure is much cleaner than before:

- `handlers` are split by feature group
- `services` contain gameplay logic
- `repositories` handle persistence in separate tables
- `game-config` contains extracted data used by live systems
- the update system can publish and serve patch resources

This matters because the project is now much easier to maintain. Adding a new system no longer means rewriting unrelated parts of the server. Most gameplay areas can be extended in isolation, which was one of the main design goals from the start.

I also want to be clear about scope: this is still an active project. A lot is already wired up, but I am still expanding depth, validating flows, and polishing behavior system by system. The server is in a much stronger state now, but I am not presenting it as "finished." I prefer being honest about that instead of overselling it.

The long-term goal is not only to mirror official Idle Heroes behavior, but also to eventually support custom events, adjusted progression, and new content that still feels natural inside the game.

So in short, this project has moved well beyond the early scaffold stage. It now has a real backend structure, a broad set of implemented gameplay modules, persistent data storage, patch/update support, and a foundation that is actually usable for continued development.

I will keep sharing progress as the server grows. Feedback is welcome.
 

Attachments

  • 1775689821657 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums
    1775689821657.webp
    22 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I’ve stopped working on the PS APK version. As of yesterday, I started over from scratch using the official 1.34.183 version.
This time, I’m building everything properly in one go. I’ll be adding all the features from the latest version and making sure it’s fully stable and ready for production.
I won’t be making this project open-source since no one really contributed or helped during the process. I’ll just keep sharing updates here as I make progress.

Over the next week, I’ll rebuild the project from scratch, set everything up properly, and implement all the core systems and features. Then I’ll add the remaining features, improve performance and UI, fix bugs, and make sure everything runs smoothly. By the end of the week, the goal is to have a clean, stable, production-ready version.

View attachment 299323

Hello RageZone,

After a long time of building this project in private, I am finally sharing a more complete look at my Idle Heroes private server.

This is no longer just a basic login prototype or a lightweight packet relay. The server has grown into a structured backend with its own persistence layer, modular handlers, game services, extracted game configs, and update delivery flow. The goal has always been clear: recreate the original Idle Heroes feel as closely as possible, while keeping the codebase flexible enough for future systems, fixes, and custom content.

I did not rush this project for a quick release. Most of the work went into making the server behave consistently, keeping important logic server-side, and building a foundation that can scale without turning into a mess later.

At this point, the project covers far more than the original topic I posted before. Core account flow is working, player state is persisted in SQLite, and a large part of the game loop is already connected through dedicated handlers and services rather than hardcoded shortcuts.

What is already in place:

- Registration, login, salts, sessions, and world connection flow
- Persistent SQLite storage for accounts, player state, chat, friends, mail, heroes, items, activities, and other gameplay data
- Full sync/bootstrap flow with structured repositories instead of a single raw state blob
- Hero management and hero-related progression
- Inventory, item operations, and equipment-related data flow
- Mail system
- Chat system
- Friend system
- Tutorial and beginner progression handling
- Campaign/progression foundations, including hook and PvE stage state
- Market-related systems and multiple shop flows
- Arena-related systems across several PvP modules
- Guild systems and guild war support
- Tavern / hero task style systems
- Dungeon-related progression
- Air Island / home-world style systems
- Monthly and return-style activity systems
- Brave shop, puzzle, minigame, payment, identity, world, space-time, star pet, and other extended operation groups
- Patch/update HTTP delivery with manifest support
- Extracted game configuration pipeline for heroes, items, shops, stages, events, world content, and other client-driven systems

From a technical side, the structure is much cleaner than before:

- `handlers` are split by feature group
- `services` contain gameplay logic
- `repositories` handle persistence in separate tables
- `game-config` contains extracted data used by live systems
- the update system can publish and serve patch resources

This matters because the project is now much easier to maintain. Adding a new system no longer means rewriting unrelated parts of the server. Most gameplay areas can be extended in isolation, which was one of the main design goals from the start.

I also want to be clear about scope: this is still an active project. A lot is already wired up, but I am still expanding depth, validating flows, and polishing behavior system by system. The server is in a much stronger state now, but I am not presenting it as "finished." I prefer being honest about that instead of overselling it.

The long-term goal is not only to mirror official Idle Heroes behavior, but also to eventually support custom events, adjusted progression, and new content that still feels natural inside the game.

So in short, this project has moved well beyond the early scaffold stage. It now has a real backend structure, a broad set of implemented gameplay modules, persistent data storage, patch/update support, and a foundation that is actually usable for continued development.

I will keep sharing progress as the server grows. Feedback is welcome.
can we have something so we can play offline please ? thx in advance
 
DH Games, in the latest version of the APK, hid an anti-tamper check inside spine::AnimationState::update() — a function called every frame. It verifies the APK signature MD5 and package name through deceptively named functions (CCUILabel::getVerticalAlignment / getHorizontalAlignment). If the signature does not match, it randomly sets the animation deltaTime to zero in roughly 50% of frames, causing subtle flickering instead of a hard crash — which makes the real cause extremely difficult to trace.

I found and bypassed this after extensive research.

At the moment, I estimate that the server development is about 20% complete, and I’m glad to share this with you.

1775855852412 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


1775856125157 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums
 
The updates as of 04.12.2026

The server development is progressing successfully, and I truly want to complete it — it is my dream. Over the past 4 days, I can say that around 25% of the server-side work has been completed. For now, I am focusing on building the small- and medium-scale systems first, and after that I will move on to the larger and more complex systems and features.

All of the systems developed so far are listed below together with screenshots.
The server architecture is built with Node.js, PostgreSQL, and Redis.
The server infrastructure and hardware are already prepared to support 3,000+ concurrent real-time players.

I am continuing this development on my own, even though it is difficult. I still have hope, because I work 8–10 hours every day.
I sincerely hope to complete it by the end of April, and I will keep pushing forward without giving up.
Let's Go.

Summon system completed!

1776001426053 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Daily Login system completed.

1776001560336 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Archievements system completed.

1776001628828 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Daily Quest system completed.

1776001661324 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Midas system completed.

1776001710516 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Bag system completed.

1776001759032 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Guild system completed.

1776001812261 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Tower of Oblivion system completed.

1776001861824 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Chapter system completed.

1776001941555 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Campaign system completed.

1776001983311 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
The updates as of 04.16.2026

The server development phase is currently 35% complete, and we are still proceeding in a way that is suitable for completion by the end of this month as planned.


I’m currently working on two core systems: the VIP system and the Real-Time Battle Event.

​

I’m redesigning the VIP system with the goal of making it more accessible, better balanced, and more rewarding for players. A large part of the private server community prefers this type of environment because they want to enjoy the game without feeling forced into spending, so I’m updating the VIP structure with that philosophy in mind.

The current VIP system is capped at 13 levels, and I’m planning to expand it to 18 levels. With this change, players will be able to earn more daily rewards, follow a longer-term progression path, and have stronger motivation to remain active in the game.

The second major feature I’m working on is the Real-Time Battle Event.

This event will take place once a week, every Sunday, and will remain active for 3 hours. During the event period, players will be able to fight each other in real time. The main purpose of this system is to introduce a more competitive, dynamic, and community-driven gameplay layer.

The event will also include a set of rewards for participants. I’m not planning to reveal the reward details yet, but they are being designed to encourage participation and strengthen the competitive atmosphere of the event.

Overall, both of these systems are intended to improve player retention, increase active engagement, and make the overall gameplay experience feel more rewarding.


Hero system completed

1776343206376 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


The hero system has been fully completed from start to finish, including all related skills, items, upgrades, and more...

1776343284619 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums


Item forge upgrade system completed.

1776343433492 - Idle Heroes Server Files Development - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Hello Ragezone community,

After working on this on and off for several years, I can finally share my Idle Heroes Private Server project. What started as curiosity and personal research slowly turned into a full project that I’ve been planning to release properly for a long time.

This is not a quick setup server or a simple packet relay. The backend has been rebuilt from the ground up with the goal of closely matching the original Idle Heroes experience, while keeping the structure flexible enough to support future changes and custom features. I intentionally avoided rushing anything and focused first on getting the core systems right.

The idea behind this server is simple: provide a familiar Idle Heroes environment without many of the limitations found on official servers. To achieve that, I spent most of the time building a solid base where systems interact cleanly and can be expanded later without constant rewrites. Stability and consistency were always a higher priority than fast release.

From a technical perspective, the server is designed to be stable and predictable. Critical actions are handled server-side with validation and consistency checks to avoid abuse or data issues. While I do share high-level progress, sensitive implementation details are kept private for obvious reasons.

At this stage, a large portion of the core gameplay is already working. Players can log in, manage heroes and monsters, complete quests and challenges, chat with others, add friends, summon heroes, take part in events, and progress through systems like the Prophet Tree, Tavern, Altar, Wishing Fountain, and inventory management. These features already create a complete and familiar gameplay loop.

The project is still actively in development. Major systems such as Campaign, Arena, Guilds, Aspen Dungeon, Tower of Oblivion, Celestial Island, Blacksmith, Skins, and the Creation Circle are either planned or currently being worked on. According to the current roadmap, the goal is to finish these within roughly two months, followed by testing, balancing, and polishing.

Looking ahead, this server is not meant to be a 1:1 copy forever. I want to experiment with new event types, try out alternative arena systems, and introduce fresh ideas that still fit naturally into the Idle Heroes formula.

Already implemented:​

  • Authentication (registration, login, session handling)
  • Chat
  • Friends
  • VIP
  • Quests and daily/weekly challenges
  • Challenge modes
  • Altar
  • Prophet Tree
  • Tavern (tasks/contracts)
  • Wishing Fountain
  • Inventory / Bag
  • Monster system
  • Hero system
  • Event Raid
  • Mail system
  • Summon Circle
All of these are handled with proper server-side logic, not simple packet forwarding.

Planned / ongoing:​

  • Campaign (PvE progression)
  • Creation Circle
  • Celestial Island
  • Marketplace / Auction
  • Arena (ranked PvP)
  • Aspen Dungeon
  • Tower of Oblivion
  • Blacksmith
  • Skins / Cosmetics
  • Guilds

Under consideration:​

  • New event types
  • A revamped arena system with improved matchmaking and rewards
I’ll continue to share updates as development moves forward. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome.


View attachment 292265

View attachment 292266

View attachment 292267

View attachment 292268
good thanks
 
Really good advance bro
A lot of works here, i play this game long time ago if need any help just say
 
''I won’t be making this project open-source since no one really contributed or helped during the process. I’ll just keep sharing updates here as I make progress.'' so you are here just to flaunt ... for that reason i removed all my likes . this post has also become useless since you are not really contributing to the community . i agree with your point of view , it's your work and time fair enough
 
Hello! Any updates so far?
Hello,

Developing this server is my only goal, and I’m doing everything I can to finish it. I’ll continue doing whatever it takes.

Server development is 60% complete. I haven’t been able to work on it for a while because I’ll be having surgery.

So, it will be 100% completed in May.
 
Hello,

Developing this server is my only goal, and I’m doing everything I can to finish it. I’ll continue doing whatever it takes.

Server development is 60% complete. I haven’t been able to work on it for a while because I’ll be having surgery.

So, it will be 100% completed in May.
Thank you for the update. I understand the delay given your upcoming surgery. Wishing you a safe procedure and a full recovery. I look forward to the completed server when you’re ready.
 
How is it going?
And u said you wont make it open source. Are u still thinking the same or will u gonna open a private server?
And lastly how did ur surgery went?
Hello,
I will be opening a private server, not sharing it as open source.

I'm still working on the server, and there are still missing features and things that need improvement. Launching the server right now would cause many problems. So I still need to work on it for another month. I've made a lot of progress, and I can't wait to finish it.

Thank you for asking, I'm feeling better but I need to have another surgery.
 
Back