Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- May 2, 2026
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 2
It seems so apparently. I hope they get this fixed soon.Did they ban you?
It seems so apparently. I hope they get this fixed soon.Did they ban you?
believe me its for a very trivial reason.Why they ban him? Im really looking forward to play this game since the start of this thread. Hope this will fix soon
kanka özelden yazar mısın türksenbelieve me its for a very trivial reason.![]()
Ben yazarsam bende ban yiyebilirim riske atmıcamkanka özelden yazar mısın türksen
no he is not and didn't deserved it. they should gave a warning first and remove the message. at the begining it was a PM message. they shouldn't interfere with the messages in PM. even if they interfere they should have warned first.I've learned the details of the matter the person who was banned is at fault and deserved it
I didnt reported. Someone else must be then. Maybe he wrote the same thing to someone else.According to Mental's statement, the user attempted to sell source code via private messages; the user was banned after the buyer reported the incident. Selling source code on the RageZone forum is prohibited and results in an immediate ban without warning; shared content must always be free.
and he decided not to open the server. at least for now he said.Months of waiting just gone.......
How are you getting this infoand he decided not to open the server. at least for now he said.
I have my waysHow are you getting this info
do you know if hes still gonna continue working on this?I have my ways![]()
people who speak the same languageHow are you getting this info
We need You backHello,
I will be opening a private server, not sharing it as open source.
I'm still working on the server, and there are still missing features and things that need improvement. Launching the server right now would cause many problems. So I still need to work on it for another month. I've made a lot of progress, and I can't wait to finish it.
Thank you for asking, I'm feeling better but I need to have another surgery.
Im really hoping he somehow comes back aswellMan this is so sad he got banned, will he finish the project and make it playable? How can we contact him?
I really hope he will get back and release that beta announcement, guys please this is a massive project
We need You back![]()