Idle Heroes Server Files Development Mobile 

Join our discord server, beta starts this week on 16 July

 
Hey!

I've worked on a singleplayer version of "Idle Heroes" with the campaign and everything. Does anyone have the actual server side code, for battle logic and how stats are supposed to be applied in game? I currently have all heroes, events and such working, but the battle logic, how the active skills and passive skills apply, how the stats are altered by the stones, void imprints and such, simply doesn't exist in the files I've gotten access too.

This is mostly a private project, just cause I love messing with the different heroes. Is there anyone who can share the relevant data?
 
Hey!

I've worked on a singleplayer version of "Idle Heroes" with the campaign and everything. Does anyone have the actual server side code, for battle logic and how stats are supposed to be applied in game? I currently have all heroes, events and such working, but the battle logic, how the active skills and passive skills apply, how the stats are altered by the stones, void imprints and such, simply doesn't exist in the files I've gotten access too.

This is mostly a private project, just cause I love messing with the different heroes. Is there anyone who can share the relevant data?
Join our discord server, i can try to help, i am a mod there

Hey!

I've worked on a singleplayer version of "Idle Heroes" with the campaign and everything. Does anyone have the actual server side code, for battle logic and how stats are supposed to be applied in game? I currently have all heroes, events and such working, but the battle logic, how the active skills and passive skills apply, how the stats are altered by the stones, void imprints and such, simply doesn't exist in the files I've gotten access too.

This is mostly a private project, just cause I love messing with the different heroes. Is there anyone who can share the relevant data?
Also how did you manage to get all events working? How fast you did it? We need some ideas
 
Last edited:
Join our discord server, i can try to help, i am a mod there


Also how did you manage to get all events working? How fast you did it? We need some ideas
I'm in the server, what's your name, I'd happily DM
 
Back