Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Imagician Phoenix 3.11.1 Source release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Soo , I was just messing around with dotPeek and

I managed to decompile it however this is the first time I ever decompiled a project o.e but still , here is the download link

Sorry that I put my name in there , I share my mediafire with 3 people so I need to know who uploaded what , so yeh.

I was missing the debug folder , So I took the debug frolder from Quackster's 3.11 source and placed it in there replacing the emu to Imagician's emu , should work fine ..

Well good luck :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah and he fucked up good project, thanks a lot. Finally someone was developing phoenix and sharing us the results, but no, it has to be ruined :)

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well , Idk LOL , Where else should I release it? P:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What is to negative about this emulator? And is the license check removed?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It did!
Tho Imagician is helping folks with the emu!
He fixes errors and stuff but his emu is closed source and now it's released in open source.. :)
Nope, he WAS developing, but thanks to this guy, we won't be seeing roompolls etc.. Imagician already got 'em working, but he won't be releasing them anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I support this release, not releasing the source is just shenanigans.

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well done on pissing off alot of people, About the only person that was actualy developing from phoenix and you made the guy stop...

Give your self a pat on the back Special person.

Thanks Jim.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lmfao who gives a poop really? If you're that Ducking upset because this guy won't carry on with Phoenix because his poop got decompiled then do something about it. Learn how to do this stuff for yourself, mess about with a few sources and research things. A lot of things are already posted on this forum.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I knew this would happen. I was about to do it myself but someone beat me to it. :eek:tt1:

Even I did too. People nowadays just depend on others , it's not like the old times where people actually loved to develop for themselves

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is precisely why I released it. Lord knows if there''s backdoors in it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are all a bunch of big cry baby's depending on someone else work, for me I've been learning little by little, my PHP skills has improved and now I am working on my C# on how to edit certain sources and possibly building Emulator from scratch, it might take me years to do but at least I am not depending on other people work!!! LEARN TO DO IT YOURSELF!!!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are all a bunch of big cry baby's depending on someone else work, for me I've been learning little by little, my PHP skills has improved and now I am working on my C# on how to edit certain sources and possibly building Emulator from scratch, it might take me years to do but at least I am not depending on other people work!!! LEARN TO DO IT YOURSELF!!!

Well said , I support you. Wish you the best of luck :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's just an emulator, stop making such a big deal.
If you guys want all this "cool" or "amazing" or whatever features he added into the emulator to be released then why don't some of you try to do what he is doing and release it? why rely on one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back