Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Imagician Phoenix 3.11.1 Source release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmmm... erorrs while compile :

PHP:
Error	2	'Phoenix.Program.SetConsoleCtrlHandler(Phoenix.Program.EventHandler, bool)' must declare a body because it is not marked abstract, extern, or partial Source\Program.cs

PHP:
Error	1	The type 'System.Xml.Serialization.IXmlSerializable' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' Source\HabboHotel\Users\UserDataManagement\UserDataFactory.cs

Well you could try fixing em :)

Also I love it how so many people cry , but yet I notice the amount of downloads.

Reaction score
Also I love it how so many people cry , but yet I notice the amount of downloads.

LOL
You think 60 is much?

mP6lNAe - Imagician Phoenix 3.11.1 Source release - RaGEZONE Forums

25k downloads total only from Habbo crap :/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL
You think 60 is much?

mP6lNAe - Imagician Phoenix 3.11.1 Source release - RaGEZONE Forums

25k downloads total only from Habbo crap :/

Well I was jsut trying to prove that , even when these people here are complaining about the source release , yet the still download it lol

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cos they want to see what crap it actually is.

You shouldnt care about stats.

It's a load of crap tbh , I agree. I wonder these goofs even bother with phoenix P: I'd rather with skybird and swift

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You shouldnt care about stats.
.. And still you posted a screen with your download stats to show you've got more downloads than him.. You care about it :p

Anyway all the people that said why you release this and flaming and everything did download it for sure hehe, thanks for release anyway :) somebody would do it sooner or later :p

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why does almost everyone blame on Vaulient? He tried to help the community by releasing a open source release of Phoenix because peoples requested it on Imagican's thread? I don't think he knew Imagican would close his thread because of this release..
Of course it's a shame Imagican closed his thread. I understand him.

Thanks Vaulient! :D:

Reaction score
.. And still you posted a screen with your download stats to show you've got more downloads than him.. You care about it :p

Anyway all the people that said why you release this and flaming and everything did download it for sure hehe, thanks for release anyway :) somebody would do it sooner or later :p

Could've easily faked that picture. And I get free subscription whatever from mediafire for direct downloads :)

Why does almost everyone blame on Vaulient? He tried to help the community by releasing a open source release of Phoenix because peoples requested it on Imagican's thread? I don't think he knew Imagican would close his thread because of this release..
Of course it's a shame Imagican closed his thread. I understand him.

Thanks Vaulient! :D:

Well I think he should not cry about the source. If he never wanted someone to obtain it he should have obfuscate it (LOL) so it would be harder(! not impossible !) to read.

Reaction score
Anybody interested if I release my edit of Phoenix? It's r39, but it's more completed than all other emus(I believe).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's still weird he's mad cause of this:

Re: Phoenix 3.11.1 [Organized / Fixed / Without Backdoors / Edit of the organized Sou

You guys can trust me, decompile the source and look into the source, no backdoors added, all is fine, organized, fixed and without backdoors - why i released the emulator? because i'll help the community :)

He even asks us to decompile, so why is he so mad about this release?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also I'm having a feeling that the first comments on my thread about "Ducking up" is his sub accounts. They're all new accounts >_>

Reaction score
For everyone who wants to release something closed source and say don't decompile it or i stop!

DON'T!

It will be decompiled some hours (minutes) later. Just keep your work if you don't want to release as an open source project...

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For everyone who wants to release something closed source and say don't decompile it or i stop!

DON'T!

It will be decompiled some hours (minutes) later. Just keep your work if you don't want to release as an open source project...

No poop genius..

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Great, everyone moans about nothing good gets worked on / released then someone starts work on something but with a few simple terms that its not decomplied and then a gobsh*te comes along for some free attention and breaks so then the development is stopped well done A* in been an arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back