Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Imagician Phoenix 3.11.1 Source release

Status
Not open for further replies.
xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Stop your complaining!!! it was going to be decompile sonner or later!! so stop your bitching!!

The reason I complained is the noob who decompiled it I had on my skype, messaged me nearly everyday complaining nobody developes anything or anything gets updated, Imagician was updating and adding fixes and made a simple request that it was not decompiled now the development has stopped on a promising project thanks to noobs who are looking for thanks for running an exe file in a program, he could have done it for his own interest and kept it to himself to allow the development to continue but no there are so many noobs ready to leak for no reason other than to get a few posts and likes on ragezone the glory hunting faggots and expect anyone to support there actions, it just proves a)they can not do anything apart from follow a decompling tut from youtube then want people to code everything for them

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The reason I complained is the noob who decompiled it I had on my skype, messaged me nearly everyday complaining nobody developes anything or anything gets updated, Imagician was updating and adding fixes and made a simple request that it was not decompiled now the development has stopped on a promising project thanks to noobs who are looking for thanks for running an exe file in a program, he could have done it for his own interest and kept it to himself to allow the development to continue but no there are so many noobs ready to leak for no reason other than to get a few posts and likes on ragezone the glory hunting faggots and expect anyone to support there actions, it just proves a)they can not do anything apart from follow a decompling tut from youtube then want people to code everything for them

Could not have put it any better my self!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why wait for someone else to release it when u can easily take 3.11 source and update it urself. Not exactly impossible, Considering the fact that thats what i did.

True indded

off topic : Omg bro , it's been ages since I've seen an activity from you , big fan of your work man :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My changelog currently:

changelog:

17.12.2013 (v3.11.3):

- x64
- use .NET 4.5
- cleaned up SetRot
- added the command lay
- fixed socket connections
- changed the about display
- added the command handitem
- fixed lay command on horses
- added the command roomfreeze
- cleaned up the AntiDDoSSystem
- cleaned up and fixed AntiMutant
- added the command convertshells
- added the command convertpixels
- translated the invisible command
- updated mysql connector 6.6.4 to 6.7.4
- added room polls (and all the poop with that).
- added staff picks (and all the poop with that).
- cleaned up and fixed UpdateFigureDataMessageEvent
- added staff chat configuration to the config.conf
- cleaned up and fixed SaveWardrobeOutfitMessageEvent
- cleaned up, fixed and optimized Trade and TradeUser.
- fixed sitting and laying in rooms with stairs.
- cleaned up and fixed NullReferenceException in RequestBuddy.
- cleaned up and fixed NullReferenceException in GetRoomUserByHabbo.
- added, that if hide online is enabled, the staff chat is invisible
- cleaned up and fixed NullReferenceException in WhisperMessageEvent.
- enabled 6 new commands (dance, rave, roll, control, makesay, sitdown)
- cleaned up and fixed NullReferenceException in PlaceObjectMessageEvent.
- cleaned up and fixed NullReferenceException in RequestBuddyMessageEvent.
- cleaned up and fixed disconnect error in DanceMessageEvent (NullReferenceException)
- cleaned up GetUserTagsMessageEvent, removed TimedLock and fixed NullReferenceException
- fixed the following MUS-Commands: updatecredits, updatepixels, updatepoints, updatelook
- cleaned up and fixed disconnect error in AssignRightsMessageEvent (NullReferenceException)
- changes to the command override (translated, changed the info box of the message to a room message).
- cleaned up, commented out if (true) and fixed IndexOutOfRangeException in HandleConnectionData.
- changes to the command teleport (translated, changed the info box of the message to a room message, teleport works now for room owners too).

Added nice Features like staff picks rooms, room polls, fixed sitting and laying in rooms with stairs and so on :)
Regards, Imagician!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
My changelog currently:

changelog:

17.12.2013 (v3.11.3):

- x64
- use .NET 4.5
- cleaned up SetRot
- added the command lay
- fixed socket connections
- changed the about display
- added the command handitem
- fixed lay command on horses
- added the command roomfreeze
- cleaned up the AntiDDoSSystem
- cleaned up and fixed AntiMutant
- added the command convertshells
- added the command convertpixels
- translated the invisible command
- updated mysql connector 6.6.4 to 6.7.4
- added room polls (and all the poop with that).
- added staff picks (and all the poop with that).
- cleaned up and fixed UpdateFigureDataMessageEvent
- added staff chat configuration to the config.conf
- cleaned up and fixed SaveWardrobeOutfitMessageEvent
- cleaned up, fixed and optimized Trade and TradeUser.
- fixed sitting and laying in rooms with stairs.
- cleaned up and fixed NullReferenceException in RequestBuddy.
- cleaned up and fixed NullReferenceException in GetRoomUserByHabbo.
- added, that if hide online is enabled, the staff chat is invisible
- cleaned up and fixed NullReferenceException in WhisperMessageEvent.
- enabled 6 new commands (dance, rave, roll, control, makesay, sitdown)
- cleaned up and fixed NullReferenceException in PlaceObjectMessageEvent.
- cleaned up and fixed NullReferenceException in RequestBuddyMessageEvent.
- cleaned up and fixed disconnect error in DanceMessageEvent (NullReferenceException)
- cleaned up GetUserTagsMessageEvent, removed TimedLock and fixed NullReferenceException
- fixed the following MUS-Commands: updatecredits, updatepixels, updatepoints, updatelook
- cleaned up and fixed disconnect error in AssignRightsMessageEvent (NullReferenceException)
- changes to the command override (translated, changed the info box of the message to a room message).
- cleaned up, commented out if (true) and fixed IndexOutOfRangeException in HandleConnectionData.
- changes to the command teleport (translated, changed the info box of the message to a room message, teleport works now for room owners too).

Added nice Features like staff picks rooms, room polls, fixed sitting and laying in rooms with stairs and so on :)
Regards, Imagician!

Will you be releasing this. Thanks.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty useless to be honest was better if you posted this maybe on the class fix thread but it's still useless.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty useless to be honest was better if you posted this maybe on the class fix thread but it's still useless.

For once , I agree with you man , but still who knows , might come in handy for some peps.

YOLO <3
Reaction score
This source doesn't work. (The not-open source from Imagician does work, this not). Screen:
0YIC9n6 - Imagician Phoenix 3.11.1 Source release - RaGEZONE Forums

anyone a fix? Permissions tables are allright..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back