• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O just wondering

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if somone had *C2 ENGLISH server files*.. how would that person go about releasing those files without being at risk of getting into trouble with NCsoft :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I will pay the shithead for the C2 files ;-DD
c2 items, skills, striders, more balanced characters.. all that is great.
.. and better textures .]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol. Its not gunna happen.. Anyone who posts a week in advance saying they are "going" to be posting C2 files is deffinitly lying. capn and scrappy prolly dont have any of the C2 files. All you people who say your freinds have C2 or your friends work for NCS0ft need to stfu. I know for a fact that if a frieind had the C2 files. i would be at there house right now stealing them:) (not to mention if a friend had C2 files they would already be a part of this community) . You people who say you actually have C2 files but are too "busy" to share them .. LMAO ... your saying you cant find the time to send a 200meg (max) file to a few people so we can spread it around? thats just reDONKulous. odvious liers. if you arnt going to be posting C2. dont say your going too. you make yourself look like an butt. and waste RZ's bandwidth.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya 539 megs or not.. few hours tops. not like you gotta sit and watch the transfer the whole time.. just a few clicks is all it takes. Im not tryin to be a jerk or offend you botgod (you have helped out with lots of stuff here) but it would be good for the community and would only make things funner.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sugar u gotta understand botgod has got a real life loved one that he cares about who might lose his job if his c2 files get released

i think it's more important to him than the fun everyone else has =)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
st3r30liz3 said:
sugar u gotta understand botgod has got a real life loved one that he cares about who might lose his job if his c2 files get released

i think it's more important to him than the fun everyone else has =)

He said he'll eventually release the files so doesnt matter whether he cares his "loved one" or not, he will release the files.

and i agree 100% with sugar... if u got the files why dont u share them? give them to 2 ppl and they'll give ti to 2 ppl and so on and so forth. (like p2p sharing almost :))

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You are wrong, they are 611mb with database :)
Maybe You forgot to steal something important Botgod ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eliot said:
You are wrong, they are 611mb with database :)
Maybe You forgot to steal something important Botgod ?

Honestly I would believe botgod before anything you say.....

Mainly because I could be like.."you are wrong the server file is 743.2mb with database" and just pull a number out of my butt at random to say someone is wrong.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually it's 439.35MB the other files are redundant as they are same from the C1 server. Oh wait I am begging for attention also by saying I have the server files.

The C3 server is where the real fun starts...I have it on a zip disk I keep in a cabinet next to my toilet. I'll stop now since I have to go claim I have C3 on other forums and leave people with a lingering hope I might release it.

Upvote 0
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maya-chan said:
Actually it's 439.35MB the other files are redundant as they are same from the C1 server. Oh wait I am begging for attention also by saying I have the server files.

The C3 server is where the real fun starts...I have it on a zip disk I keep in a cabinet next to my toilet. I'll stop now since I have to go claim I have C3 on other forums and leave people with a lingering hope I might release it.

rofl... ownt

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maya-chan said:

:icon6: *whipes tear from left eye*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I see that some people are so frustrated they cant get an irony out of one simple sentence :)
And thats for Xanius :D Hey man trust no one :p If somebody says he has something and don't show it then practically he has nothing, and he is the one begging for attention. Especially idiots who put "I will release C18344723 in 1 week!"...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what are u talking about. i have that one for ages. C2000000-extreme is comming soon too.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
And sugar asks why i dont just release the files.. hah, look at half the idiots here going crazy... there's no way im just posting links to everything so every MORON who was an butt here can just spam the forums some more on how to get it to work.

If you must know the people i will send the files to are..

theRAGE
Staziz
Sugar
Shawnmb

thats it, maybe a couple others like rstrst but i dont see him much any more, the rest of you can go to hell. The enitire server is already uploaded on webspace i got from school, ill email it to rage/staziz etc in a few min, and when they open their servers the rest of you can cry because you were non believing assholes.

-peace-

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whats a few more weeks anyway... i can allways wait a few weeks till it gets spread everywhere do you really think c2 will be diff from c1? If what ur saying is true then we will get it as well soon.

btw funny post i just read awhile ago comming from you

"'dude your competition' WTF your are truely getting Ducking lamer and lamer dude. THIS IS A COMMUNITY, we are all trying our best to help each other out with -any- problems anyone has..."

Upvote 0
Back