• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O just wondering

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if somone had *C2 ENGLISH server files*.. how would that person go about releasing those files without being at risk of getting into trouble with NCsoft :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Serialkiller said:
lol botgod, sounds pretty unlikely that ur friend ripped the off c2 files from his work. i for sure wouldnt risk my job and poop to give a friend some files. but then, prove me wrong by releasing them either to other ppl or on ur server ;)

he already prooved it with some screenshots man just wait

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
st3r30liz3 said:
he already prooved it with some screenshots man just wait

yeah he showed us some screens of him riding a strider/wyvern on prelude, big deal...

but we havent seen screen yet of him out in the fields of silence with new mobs or anything :wub2:

Upvote 0
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
CyberYoda said:
Im sure that the servers from the people you said instantly will go down as soon as they switch to c2, and do you now why? Because NCSoft will close em down, there are to many c1 servers out there, but if there are just 4 c2 servers NC can easily close em...

You really know nothing about NCSoft... do you...?

For all the C1 servers that got closed down, some whining little brat who didn't get his/her way reported the server to NCSoft. They don't go browsing on the internet searching for C1 servers...

And to add to that, the only way to shut the server down was not because they were running their server files... but because they were hosting modified client files. If all of us find some free host for our client patches, there is nothing NCSoft can do but close our accounts on the free hosts...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i c, rage , bog said in his post he send the files to you , did you already get em?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didnt even know I was mentioned to recieve them until I asked one of the 50 people messaging me asking if I had the C2 files... was just like "wtf? Why would I have them ? "

Upvote 0
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shawnmb said:
I didnt even know I was mentioned to recieve them until I asked one of the 50 people messaging me asking if I had the C2 files... was just like "wtf? Why would I have them ? "

lmao... Stazis kept complaining to me about that on IRC.

Sadly, no one has pm'd me AT ALL and I was first on the list!! I guess they know I'm a hard butt and would never hand out the files... :icon6:

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he was suppose to have sent them yesterday.......

hmmm and his irc channel says hes delaying it once again. Why delay if he was it all uploaded to his server?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, first thing first, Yes, i dont believe You BotGod, im a realist, im quite old for this community and lots of people said they "have" and they lied.

I'd like to take a voice in NCsoft talk, im running a big server for near half a year, NCsoft can kiss my butt in my country (well, it was almost Russia some time ago :D) but they other ways. I had to buy expensive hardware firewalls since im attacked from NCsofts IPs all the time, they use lots of different methods to take the servers out, take control of my computers or just destroy my connection. And i still have no problem with that.
If You know what You are doing, NCsoft cant do anything to You. If You are carefull, even if You are from USA You are secure.
If somebody has some questions about security, or what IPs to ban (to block NCsoft) PM me, i'll help if i can.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DamienStone said:
he was suppose to have sent them yesterday.......

hmmm and his irc channel says hes delaying it once again. Why delay if he was it all uploaded to his server?

Because he don't have them. Another false advertiser.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone notice how similar the discussion here resembles the question whether God exists or not? Not that I'm comparing C2 server files to God, but from a structural point of view. I mean, you have your non-believers (atheists), your believers, and your undecided (agnostic). Again, I mean no offense to anyone here, I'm just an avid fan of L2 and I thought it was fun to try setting up a server but I clearly don't have the resources it takes to make it big and exciting like some of you others have which I find remarkable, seeing as how you're all doing it as a free service for people you barely know.
But yea, this thread would be a great information mine for anyone who is a psych major or behavioral science cause there are so many factors you can take into account for a great thesis. You have your group of people who clearly doubt the existence of the files but you have to wonder, do they really doubt it's existence or do they doubt it because they feel they have been left out? I guess the real world counterpart would be those who forsake religion because of something bad happening in their lives, like a stray bomb hitting their house and killing everyone but them, so it makes them bitter against the thought that God if he exists even, is a compassionate being. Again, I'm not comparing the people who doubt BotGod as bitter people, just from a purely structural view, like how things fit together. Like comparing the Salem witchhunts to the red scare under McCarthy.
You're all entitled to your own thoughts of course and I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but with things like this, I mean, I guess it's best to just sit back and watch how it unfolds. If it gets released, that's great, if not, it's no biggie, I mean we have C1, we don't pay a dime and we have a great game to enjoy. I'm just thinking, before we all chew each other apart, we should realize this is a community where people help other people out and not another leech site where you come and demand stuff and leave. You could do that I suppose, but in general, I find the lot of users here helpful and patient, willing to share their insight with others. So yea, just sit back and relax, see how things turn out on their own.

Well, cheers to you all and I hope I don't get flamed.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The only thing i noticed is that you have alot of free time :p

But yeah thats an interesting point of view

Upvote 0
Back