• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Luna] Vice Luna Looking for a Full Staff Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GM Application~

Name: Adeisa

Experience(Doesn't have to be Luna): I've spent a lot of time playing various online games like Elsword, Eden Eternal, and of course Luna Online/Plus. While I've never held a GM position, I feel like I know enough about how a game should be run based on the experiences I've had in the past with other GMs.
Luna Online Experience: I played the original Luna Online for about 3-4 months on gPotato then I played Luna Plus for the entirety of it's life with gPotato. After gPotato stopped hosting Luna Plus I bounced around on various private servers for about a year or so.
TimeZone:
How long can you be active?: I have a lot of free time, so I'm able to be on all day.
Why should I pick you?: I LOVE Luna and with all the time I've put into the game, I'm very familiar with its ins and outs. I feel that I would be able to offer a lot to you and the players.

(Note: I'm unable to access your forum. Could there be an issue with the link?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,im here because want to applying for Event Manager.
Name:Aathif
Experience(Doesn't have to be Luna):i`ve been a luna online,eden eternal,flyy and tales runner player and i know much about luna online and i like to helping other people and work hard to fulfill my duty.
Luna Online Experience:I've played Official Luna (gpotato) my IGN was Charliekun there,i played since 12 Jan 2008-2009 i stop playing because it was closed. Celestia Luna:i played 2010-2011 my characther there was level 130++.i know a lot of things and stuff about luna.and i love this game very much because there no other game good like this game.
Time Zone:(GMT+08:00 Kuala Lumpur,Singapore(i can speak English,Japanese,Indonesian,Bahasa Malaysia and Arabic)
How long can you be active?:in 2-8 hours a day.
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because i'm a responsible,friendly, and i really work hard on my Job . Also i want to make other player responsible and friendly and going to teach them not going to be arrogant.
What kind of events do you have in mind?:An event that make player happy.
Note:i really love this game so much i`ll do my best for my duty.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi Ice,

what about my application to be Event Manager?i promise to u i will do my best to fulfill my duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back