Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Luna] Vice Luna Looking for a Full Staff Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GM Application~

Name: Adeisa

Experience(Doesn't have to be Luna): I've spent a lot of time playing various online games like Elsword, Eden Eternal, and of course Luna Online/Plus. While I've never held a GM position, I feel like I know enough about how a game should be run based on the experiences I've had in the past with other GMs.
Luna Online Experience: I played the original Luna Online for about 3-4 months on gPotato then I played Luna Plus for the entirety of it's life with gPotato. After gPotato stopped hosting Luna Plus I bounced around on various private servers for about a year or so.
TimeZone:
How long can you be active?: I have a lot of free time, so I'm able to be on all day.
Why should I pick you?: I LOVE Luna and with all the time I've put into the game, I'm very familiar with its ins and outs. I feel that I would be able to offer a lot to you and the players.

(Note: I'm unable to access your forum. Could there be an issue with the link?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,im here because want to applying for Event Manager.
Name:Aathif
Experience(Doesn't have to be Luna):i`ve been a luna online,eden eternal,flyy and tales runner player and i know much about luna online and i like to helping other people and work hard to fulfill my duty.
Luna Online Experience:I've played Official Luna (gpotato) my IGN was Charliekun there,i played since 12 Jan 2008-2009 i stop playing because it was closed. Celestia Luna:i played 2010-2011 my characther there was level 130++.i know a lot of things and stuff about luna.and i love this game very much because there no other game good like this game.
Time Zone:(GMT+08:00 Kuala Lumpur,Singapore(i can speak English,Japanese,Indonesian,Bahasa Malaysia and Arabic)
How long can you be active?:in 2-8 hours a day.
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because i'm a responsible,friendly, and i really work hard on my Job . Also i want to make other player responsible and friendly and going to teach them not going to be arrogant.
What kind of events do you have in mind?:An event that make player happy.
Note:i really love this game so much i`ll do my best for my duty.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi Ice,

what about my application to be Event Manager?i promise to u i will do my best to fulfill my duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back