Masturbation

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the time, on rare occasions even just hours after having sex. People get confused, they are not the same thing.

I think my 230gb pron folder says enough. Although i download and watch them mainly for the sake of watching them, just like any other movie. Just like you would scout out hot chicks on the street if you saw them, you wouldn't just whip out your dick and start beating off on the spot.

Have i ever been caught? No.
 
All the time, on rare occasions even just hours after having sex. People get confused, they are not the same thing.

I think my 230gb pron folder says enough. Although i download and watch them mainly for the sake of watching them, just like any other movie. Just like you would scout out hot chicks on the street if you saw them, you wouldn't just whip out your dick and start beating off on the spot.

Have i ever been caught? No.


I salute you sensei, teach me the ways, I don't get caught nemore cuz pc is in my Room and I always lock my room 8) Anyways, hehe, oh yes like I was saying (reason why I started this thread that got me thinking) TheAJ said he was using new soap and it made his dick shrivel up, I said that if you masturbate with soap your dick gets dry and trust me you wouldn't even want the hottest girl to jerk you off or even **** you at that point, your dick wud shed its skin easy, you can't masturbate for days, its torture T_T very painful (I found out the 'hard' way since I was trying to find something to lubricate myself with for masturbation, oh and shampoo also fucks up your ****!)
 
Lolz i was in my room once and my mum quickly walked in and i jumped up and closed the door just in time "I'm getting dressed"
 
my granddad got proserus cancer or waever u call it :((yesterday)
i do like the gud moments to my self.....
 
ok the funniest **** that has EVER happend when i masturbated was when i was doing my thing while watching it online ^_^(cause i think no one was home) then suddenly my sister pops in and sees me ><" so shattered and yea never talked to her again
 
ok the funniest **** that has EVER happend when i masturbated was when i was doing my thing while watching it online ^_^(cause i think no one was home) then suddenly my sister pops in and sees me ><" so shattered and yea never talked to her again
ROFL I know cause you're all having fun in your own little world, then someone ruins your privacy lmfao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back