- Joined
- Apr 26, 2008
- Messages
- 3,588
- Reaction score
- 426
Damn that is kinda hard.I once accidentally a whole bottle..
Damn that is kinda hard.I once accidentally a whole bottle..
I lol'd.me fail english?arn't we all horny once in a while
ofcourse we all masterbate except for I Rule Mu
a friend in need is a friend indeed
but a friend with weed is better
*coughsamcough*
Vouge roflarn't we all horny once in a while
ofcourse we all masterbate except for I Rule Mu
AND BRO MY MOM CHECKS MY UNDIES.... once she asked what are those white spots. and yea after i do it i shower !
*spits out milk*
Heaven Ay O_OLol Thanx Becca now people will think Im a druggy
But when your high it gives you much more pleasure when you jack off! Like when you eat as well you actually taste every single ingredient ^^
Weed = Heaven
Think so... I don't want friends to drink MY milk...
Your milk is diluted. No one wants to drink it either. xD