Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

me lass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can say 'Fake pic'? anyone? good. Cause that is what we call, a fake picture.

Thats a model, and don't deny it.

WARTONTO2 said:
it aint.......trust me thats wot she looks like

LOL how gullable do you think we are? you can tell just by the STYLE of the photo alone its been done in a photoshoot, not to mention shes got huge implants, not to mention shes gorgeous, not to mention why the HELL in gods name shed go for a guy who spends his time on a ragezone forum......

Give it up man.

Rage said:
LOL how gullable do you think we are? you can tell just by the STYLE of the photo alone its been done in a photoshoot, not to mention shes got huge implants, not to mention shes gorgeous, not to mention why the HELL in gods name shed go for a guy who spends his time on a ragezone forum......

Give it up man.
dude if ur goona b like that u can ask her cuzin on msn if u dont believe iz unblock me and i will show u.........and that her and im seeing a so lucky me eh?>and shes 14 so only a year older

Last edited:
WARTONTO2 said:
dude if ur goona b like that u can ask her cuzin on msn if u dont believe iz unblock me and i will show u.........and that her and im seeing a so lucky me eh?>and shes 14 so only a year older

Dude, i got nothing against you, but your chatting complete and utter bullshit man, 14????? come off it man, if shes 14 im mary queen of scotts.

ok put it this way i dunno where she got that photo from but shes my dads best m8s daughters cuzin and she asked me out and wen me dad haz took iz up there a few times thats wot she looks like.........................arghhhhhhhhh

Rage said:

Give it up man.

Dam, he just let it all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back