Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

me lass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol tonto you absolute moron

i now have absolutely no respect for you lol

was ready to believe you at 1st but i guess nik rightfully had less faith than me lol :D

hey! i was the 1st person to point out his bullshittin, Nik kindly comfirmed it, repsect to nik :good:

Reaction score
OMFG ROFLMFAO :rofl: This is the funniest thread I've eva seen. Tonto u sad reject lmao. O and ne1 who beleived him even 4 a second should b ashamed :p

The worst thing bout it is the pic's 1 of the 1st results in the serch :rofl: N1 Nik

Reaction score
*Imitating Tonto's Voice*
: Yes they've seen her walkin across the street and asked if they could use her picture to put on their website. I said she could do that if she really wanted that.
*back to normal voice*

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
WOAH WHAT DO YOU Ducking KNOW

Now shut the duck up tonto

Just put him to shame so bad, don't think hes gonna post anymore!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
WOAH WHAT DO YOU Ducking KNOW

Now shut the duck up tonto
what's with the anger issues? not like he killed anyone, or even hurt anyone. spose he just wanted to feel accepted.
you on the other hand are hurting him. n/o but based on this, plz grow up. (not just nik...)
enough of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back