when will the server source code be released? I don't see the point in just tools like the released launcher, and now a discord has been announced to help with testing the server?
The source won’t be released until it’s actually ready. The server is to help us test once we have an alpha build ready.
 
The source won’t be released until it’s actually ready. The server is to help us test once we have an alpha build ready.
I see, so it really just seems like a showcase for this topic. How many times have people appeared saying that it is in development (i mean any game) and will be released later? As I remember, countless times.
And as it is a community, with the source code released, even though 90% are just readers, there are still developers who can help.

So this talk that it will only be released when it's ready is really strange. :)
 
I see, so it really just seems like a showcase for this topic. How many times have people appeared saying that it is in development (i mean any game) and will be released later? As I remember, countless times.
And as it is a community, with the source code released, even though 90% are just readers, there are still developers who can help.

So this talk that it will only be released when it's ready is really strange. :)
The team I have working with me is more than capable of getting the source ready for a release. However, if I just release the source code in the unusable state that it’s currently in many many people will be scammed when people try to sell it and believe they are buying a working Mir 4 source. Which isn’t the case just yet.

We had many people scammed and it's not something we stand with.


EDIT: Yea I phrased the first comment weirdly and it didn't read the way I was intending. My bad still half asleep
 
Last edited:
El lanzador del cliente y la consola del servidor han estado en github desde el día 1 con acceso público, 1 persona ha ayudado. Eso es todo lo que tengo que decir.
Could you give me the github, I will help as much as I can.
 
I’ve set up a Mir 4 Discord server ready for an alpha test. We’re not ready yet but worth joining -
whacht happen to discord?
 
A pré-inscrição para um teste alfa já está aberta a todos. Ainda não há data definida para um alfa, mas ainda vale a pena ter uma conta pronta.
Discord link updated pls?
 
that 15gb link and the unzipped files? From what I saw, right?
Or is it all packed? and do we have to find a way to edit the files?
Those files are fake and have been used to scam many people. I can assure you those files are not real. We did speak about it to try and warn users.
 
So until now we only have the packed files?
because I'm going to download everything today, to test, it was always something I really wanted when Mir4 came out haha.
 
So until now we only have the packed files?
because I'm going to download everything today, to test, it was always something I really wanted when Mir4 came out haha.
The source I have is not public at the moment and any other source we've come across has been proven to be fake, Please do not download anything claiming to be the Mir 4 Source.
 
Back