After opening the game window, it keeps failing to connect to the server, showing an offline prompt
 
Hi Jev,

I just want to ask about the MIR4 maps. Do you know where the map files are located in the client? Also, are those files encrypted?

Thank you.
 
Hi Jev,

I just want to ask about the MIR4 maps. Do you know where the map files are located in the client? Also, are those files encrypted?

Thank you.
The maps are baked assets and you can't really do much with them. you can just about get them to load into .
 
The maps are baked assets and you can't really do much with them. you can just about get them to load into .
hi jev, we can see the actual assets if we load them to stove?
 
hi jev, we can see the actual assets if we load them to stove?
Yes but like i said, there's not alot you can do with them because their baked. It's not like you can reimport the maps back unto UE4.

Patch Notes:

- In-game Coupon system now working, Supports x5 item stacks x5 currency stacks, custom mail title/subtitle
- MP Cost now displayed correctly on Skill UI
- Memory leak on gateway server fixed (massivly improves server stability)
- Guild/Clan name length increased from 5 > 12 (to match client max)
- Guild Expedition system in
- Clan Cooperate via DragonJade fixed
- Relation quest's "Mission" requirement fixed
- Request quest's "Relation" requirement fixed
- Item Exchange system in
- Mystique stats are now correctly displayed on the stat UI
- Scripture Hall system in
- Valley/Bicheon Castle/Sabuk Castle system in
- Party Invite now sends the correct info
- Stat bonuses from Tower Of Conquest now fixed
- Mastery Quests now in
- Pet Slot Expanstion via SpiritPowder now implemented
- Clan Challenge system in
- More fixes to the "Unseal" system
- Battle Pass events in
- User Events in
- Fixed Unseal Acceleration point speed-up
- Clan Development system in
- Combine Item system in
- Rage system now in
- Totem Range fixed
- Force/Mastery Multi Upgrade system now in
- Proxy Order system in
- MagicSquare/Secret Peak now fully in
- Ancient Treasure system in
- Item Refine system in
- HolyPuzzle (Dragon Divine Chart) system in
- Ingame cost free for any purchase using GBP currency

There's another 200+ commits since my last "Patch Notes" so that's just the major things that have been fixed/added.
 
Last edited:


So we have fully customizable coupon system.
Allowing us to have up to x5 item stacks + x5 currency stacks
Fully custom Title/SubTitle
Start/End Time
Account Bound/Character Bound
Coupons are live data so adding/removing/editing coupons don't require a server restart.
Coupons can be activated through a site (even when the account/player isn't logged in-game)

Example

JSON:
[
    {
        "CouponID": 1,
        "CouponCode": "TESTER",
        "Type": 1,
        "StartDate": "2026-01-01 00:00:00",
        "EndDate": "2027-01-01 00:00:00",
        "Title": "TEST",
        "SubTitle": "x5 Items x5 Currency Test",
        "ItemReward0ID": 505120001,
        "ItemReward0Count": 1,
        "ItemReward1ID": 902200206,
        "ItemReward1Count": 2,
        "ItemReward2ID": 901200207,
        "ItemReward2Count": 3,
        "ItemReward3ID": 502820005,
        "ItemReward3Count": 4,
        "ItemReward4ID": 901200606,
        "ItemReward4Count": 5,
        "CostReward0Type": 2,
        "CostReward0Value": 100,
        "CostReward1Type": 5,
        "CostReward1Value": 200,
        "CostReward2Type": 11,
        "CostReward2Value": 300,
        "CostReward3Type": 23,
        "CostReward3Value": 400,
        "CostReward4Type": 19,
        "CostReward4Value": 500
    }
]
 
Last edited:
Hi Jev!

I hope you’re doing well. First of all, I’m sorry for commenting on this post even though my message isn’t directly related to the topic. I’ve been trying to find a way to contact you for the past few days, but I wasn’t able to send you a private message, so I hope you don’t mind me reaching out here.

I’m a Brazilian MIR4 player and I recently discovered your MIR4 server project. I’m very interested in learning more about how the server works and experimenting with it locally.

I’m especially interested in the files mentioned in your release:

  • Servers + Database + Local Client (EXE)
  • Full Client Download
I would like to use them only by myself, offline, on my own computer at home. My intention is simply to explore the server, test different things, learn how the systems work, and understand the project better. I’m not planning to host a public server or use the files commercially.

I noticed that some of the download links from the older release are no longer available, so I wanted to kindly ask if you could share the files with me, or if there is an updated download link where I can get the complete package.

I really appreciate the work you’ve put into the MIR4 project. As someone from Brazil who is curious about MIR4 servers and how everything works behind the scenes, I would really enjoy being able to experiment with it locally and explore the different systems by myself.

Thank you very much for your time, and once again, I apologize for commenting on an unrelated post. I simply couldn’t find another way to get in touch with you.

Thank you for sharing your work with the community!

Best regards,
Murilo

 
Hi Jev!

I hope you’re doing well. First of all, I’m sorry for commenting on this post even though my message isn’t directly related to the topic. I’ve been trying to find a way to contact you for the past few days, but I wasn’t able to send you a private message, so I hope you don’t mind me reaching out here.

I’m a Brazilian MIR4 player and I recently discovered your MIR4 server project. I’m very interested in learning more about how the server works and experimenting with it locally.

I’m especially interested in the files mentioned in your release:

  • Servers + Database + Local Client (EXE)
  • Full Client Download
I would like to use them only by myself, offline, on my own computer at home. My intention is simply to explore the server, test different things, learn how the systems work, and understand the project better. I’m not planning to host a public server or use the files commercially.

I noticed that some of the download links from the older release are no longer available, so I wanted to kindly ask if you could share the files with me, or if there is an updated download link where I can get the complete package.

I really appreciate the work you’ve put into the MIR4 project. As someone from Brazil who is curious about MIR4 servers and how everything works behind the scenes, I would really enjoy being able to experiment with it locally and explore the different systems by myself.

Thank you very much for your time, and once again, I apologize for commenting on an unrelated post. I simply couldn’t find another way to get in touch with you.

Thank you for sharing your work with the community!

Best regards,
Murilo

I see you failed to read the last post on that thread. Please go back and check it out. Here's a direct link to help: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/topaz-mir-4-server-release-mir4-server-files.1242716/post-9432771

Also,

You haven't tried to contact me as my discord is public and I have no message requests.

My youtube has a discord server invite link which would have put you into the development server where you could have tried to contact me. (you didn't)

You only followed my account here on ragezone 10 mins before making your post.

You haven't messaged me on here. (ragezone)
 
Last edited:
I see you failed to read the last post on that thread. Please go back and check it out. Here's a direct link to help: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/topaz-mir-4-server-release-mir4-server-files.1242716/post-9432771

Also,

You haven't tried to contact me as my discord is public and I have no message requests.

My youtube has a discord server invite link which would have put you into the development server where you could have tried to contact me. (you didn't)

You only followed my account here on ragezone 10 mins before making your post.

You haven't messaged me on here. (ragezone)
I see you failed to read the last post on that thread. Please go back and check it out. Here's a direct link to help: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/topaz-mir-4-server-release-mir4-server-files.1242716/post-9432771

Also,

You haven't tried to contact me as my discord is public and I have no message requests.

My youtube has a discord server invite link which would have put you into the development server where you could have tried to contact me. (you didn't)

You only followed my account here on ragezone 10 mins before making your post.

You haven't messaged me on here. (ragezone)
No, my friend, I’ve done this search using AI several times. I didn’t look through them one by one myself. I used AI to check all the posts and ended up not finding the download link, which is why I came here to send a message. Otherwise, I would never have bothered you. Thanks for your reply
 
Unreleased Belt & Seal slots are now in.
These have been announced by wemade earlier today with their update being tomorrow.

1790630433483 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums
1790630438235 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

1790630461423 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums
1790630469166 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Have the server-side and client-side files been made available for download now? I’m a MIR4 fan, and I just want to enjoy the fun of growing in the game all by myself.
 
Back