Mob Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

testing this code

void MobsPacket::moveMob(Player* player, Mob* mob ,vector <Player*> players, unsigned char* pack, int pla){
Packet packet = Packet();
packet.addHeader(0x9C);
packet.addInt(mob->getID());
packet.addShort(getShort(pack+4));
packet.addByte(1);
packet.addInt(mob->getMP());
packet.packetSend(player);
packet = Packet();
packet.addHeader(0x97);
packet.addInt(mob->getID());
packet.addByte(1);
packet.addInt(getInt(pack+7));
packet.addByte(0);
packet.addBytesHex(pack+17, pla-17);
packet.sendTo(player, players, 0);
}
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

zouker's code is working!

Tested and works. However you can't see other's "hit" animation. I hope you can add that.
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

What do you mean by "other's" hit animation?

I believe he means that you dont see the other people's attack animations. It was the same for me. I can only see my own attack animations but not my friends.

Edit, nevermind, Only 4th job skills dont shows up. 1st to 3rd job skill shows up fine. Sorry >.>
Thanks Zoukers for the working code
 
Last edited:
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

zouker, or anyone else using his code, if you leave the map and go back in, are you still able to see the attacks? When I summon Zakum at the altar, and re-enter the map it doesn't attack me anymore.
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

We can both see the animations. I can see them getting hit and they can see me getting hit, but when i re-enter the map, no more magic attacks. :S
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

zouker, or anyone else using his code, if you leave the map and go back in, are you still able to see the attacks? When I summon Zakum at the altar, and re-enter the map it doesn't attack me anymore.

zakum still attacks upon re-enter for me, but not jr balrog (sry i just love summoning jr balrog), do the monsters on gms attack players who previously damage them on re-enter?
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

I'm not sure if they do attack you without attacking them again first, but even if I attack Zakum again it will not use magic attacks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back