Mob Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

xD Well when I first summon it, it will attack right away, but after I re-enter it stops attacking even after I hit it. You don't have this problem?

EDIT: I see I'm not alone. Koolpre also has the same problem.
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

Hm, maybe I'll download rev8 and take a look at what's different and see if I can figure it out. I won't be doing this til in the morning though, since I'm going to sleep soon. Maybe you can take a look if you have time, zouker? If not, I'll check it out tomorrow.
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

for pple using rev7, this is the fix for zakum not attacking u on re-enter

find this line in Mobs.cpp

Code:
void Mobs::showMobs(Player* player){

Add this line below

Code:
updateSpawn(player->getMap());

WARNING: This will turn your zakum MAD :p
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

Will this work for everything? I'll test it in a few minutes. -excited- xD

EDIT: Works like a charm. Thanks zouker! And yes, my zakum is veryy angry now xD.
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

for pple using rev7, this is the fix for zakum not attacking u on re-enter

find this line in Mobs.cpp

Code:
void Mobs::showMobs(Player* player){

Add this line below

Code:
updateSpawn(player->getMap());

WARNING: This will turn your zakum MAD :p
Wait, won't that summon another Zakum...?
Or what does updateSpawn do?
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

mobs are spawned by the checkspawn method

updatespawn sets the control of the mobs on the map to the player closest to the mob
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

anyone have prob where 1 person in the map with monster...the other cannot enter...it will direct dc....any idea how to fix?check the coding..everything ok if alone....using krytcal 9.2 repack.
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

you guys want the mobs to attack all players on screen add this

packet = Packet();
packet.addHeader(0x9C);
packet.addInt(mob->getID());
packet.addShort(getShort(pack+4));
packet.addByte(1);
packet.addInt(mob->getMP());
packet.sendTo(player, players, 0);

AFTER

packet.addBytesHex(pack+17, pla-17);
packet.sendTo(player, players, 0);

in mobspacket.cpp under void MobsPacket::moveMob

enjoy. btw the mobs dont use the same skills for everyone, aka zakum for instance but all players get hit with spells with NO LAG. tested it with 2 ppl.
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

ooh goody i think i have it working already but ill try your code resinate ^_^

edit : we add that to a clean code right because i already have zoukers code replaced over my original
this one
void MobsPacket::moveMob(Player* player, Mob* mob ,vector <Player*> players, unsigned char* pack, int pla){
Packet packet = Packet();
packet.addHeader(0x9C);
packet.addInt(mob->getID());
packet.addShort(getShort(pack+4));
packet.addByte(1);
packet.addInt(mob->getMP());
packet.packetSend(player);
packet = Packet();
packet.addHeader(0x97);
packet.addInt(mob->getID());
packet.addByte(1);
packet.addInt(getInt(pack+7));
packet.addByte(0);
packet.addBytesHex(pack+17, pla-17);
packet.sendTo(player, players, 0);
}
 
Re: [Release] Mob Skills

ooh goody i think i have it working already but ill try your code resinate ^_^

edit : we add that to a clean code right because i already have zoukers code replaced over my original
this one

IT should look sort of this:

Code:
void MobsPacket::moveMob(Player* player, Mob* mob ,vector <Player*> players, unsigned char* pack, int pla){
    Packet packet = Packet();
    packet.addHeader(0x9C);
    packet.addInt(mob->getID());
    packet.addShort(getShort(pack+4));
    packet.addByte(1);
    packet.addInt(mob->getMP());
    packet.packetSend(player);
    packet = Packet();
    packet.addHeader(0x97);
    packet.addInt(mob->getID());
    packet.addByte(0);
    packet.addInt(0xFF);
    packet.addByte(0);
    packet.addBytesHex(pack+17, pla-17);
    packet.sendTo(player, players, 0);
    packet = Packet();
    packet.addHeader(0x9C);
    packet.addInt(mob->getID());
    packet.addShort(getShort(pack+4));
    packet.addByte(1);
    packet.addInt(mob->getMP());
    packet.sendTo(player, players, 0);
}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back