Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline antihacks 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This whole conversation has no point. Server side validation does everything.
MuOnline was not designed properly.

Reaction score
Did you read my whole text? 99-Season 1 and 97 servers have bugs and you can dupe with those bugs without packets you idiot.

Wanna see a video making dupe even on season 3,4,5,6 without packets? My god, in which planet are you living? Good files don't let you dupe, bad files have a lot of bugs and you know that, even when i wrote on my last post "BUGS AND CHEATS PROGRAMS ARE NOT THE SAME" then you answer to me this "Shadow BUG is a BUG not a HACK, if you are dumb and wont realise that the item is duplicated with the '!' sign then only blame yourself." get the F out of here, if you are blind then go and check it

Why so mad? i didnt call you dumb, i am talking in General, therefore you are just another ranting addict here.
Yes you Just wrote
steve5287 said:
you're wrong... If someone use cheats programs Anti-cheats should block them but, if your server files are bad there's no way that antihack block some things like shadow bug or vault dupe by server bug... or chaos machine dupe by server bug.... If server files are bad then look for a better files...

Why you mention the bugs then?
1st you say Server bugs = Antihack won't help (Oh really?)
Then you say "BUGS AND CHEATS PROGRAMS ARE NOT THE SAME" = (Hallelujah Lol)
looks like you don't know what you are saying anymore.

Reaction score
Been using NSEngine by StolenStar
- No need to update cheat database (Because there is none)

For me, I am happy with it and its working OK! Very Recommended :cool:

I've been a customer of MuGuard & UGK too when I started my servers before.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, what to say i have been also tested liveguard. if need to compare liveguard vs nsengine i dont need to say anything, all the users reply says that what is answer :) I dont see anyone complaining about NSEngine. But liveguard? tons of...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, what to say i have been also tested liveguard. if need to compare liveguard vs nsengine i dont need to say anything, all the users reply says that what is answer :) I dont see anyone complaining about NSEngine. But liveguard? tons of...

Sure they do! Because liveguard actually works -_-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This looks legit. But can i ask, whats the different of server side antihack vs client side? Can't server side be bypassed? Then why dudes still develope client side antihacks?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

This looks legit. But can i ask, whats the different of server side antihack vs client side? Can't server side be bypassed? Then why dudes still develope client side antihacks?

Because, MU-Online was developed pretty bad, there are too many files on server side, you can do almost anything...
And server side, you can validate anything you like...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because, MU-Online was developed pretty bad, there are too many files on server side, you can do almost anything...
And server side, you can validate anything you like...
Well Sir, is it still better then Client side which is able to be bypassed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The client side of the anti-cheat system is being developed as an independent product, while the server side requires integration for each server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The client side of the anti-cheat system is being developed as an independent product, while the server side requires integration for each server.
I don't think so, cause Zteam Server side has a Fixed Anti-Hack system.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Of course it is, but to be honest server side validation can be bypassed too.
Client side protection is indeed needed, because many kids have appeared from the clouds and started making stuff like these:

Code:
 [DebuggerNonUserCode]
    static ReadWritingMemory()
    {
    }

[DllImport("kernel32", CharSet = CharSet.Ansi, SetLastError = true)]
    private static extern int OpenProcess(int dwDesiredAccess, int bInheritHandle, int dwProcessId);

[DllImport("kernel32", EntryPoint = "WriteProcessMemory", CharSet = CharSet.Ansi, SetLastError = true)]
    private static extern int WriteProcessMemory1(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref int lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

[DllImport("kernel32", EntryPoint = "WriteProcessMemory", CharSet = CharSet.Ansi, SetLastError = true)]
    private static extern float WriteProcessMemory2(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref float lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

private static extern long WriteProcessMemory3(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref long lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

[DllImport("kernel32", EntryPoint = "ReadProcessMemory", CharSet = CharSet.Ansi, SetLastError = true)]
    private static extern int ReadProcessMemory1(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref int lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

[DllImport("kernel32", EntryPoint = "ReadProcessMemory", CharSet = CharSet.Ansi, SetLastError = true)]
    private static extern float ReadProcessMemory2(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref float lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

private static extern long ReadProcessMemory3(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref long lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

Wich is basicly all of the new cheats that are created by TGH (teamgamehacks) for example.
These kind of things are no validable from server side, and all you can do is to block it or prevent it, wich is pretty dangerous, because it`s Kernel32.dll, this is why most AntiVirus engines detect these kind of cheats as Trojans.

The more interesting fact is, that they actually sell these stuff with "VIP" packages...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course it is, but to be honest server side validation can be bypassed too.
Client side protection is indeed needed, because many kids have appeared from the clouds and started making stuff like these:

Code:
 [DebuggerNonUserCode]
    static ReadWritingMemory()
    {
    }

[DllImport("kernel32", CharSet = CharSet.Ansi, SetLastError = true)]
    private static extern int OpenProcess(int dwDesiredAccess, int bInheritHandle, int dwProcessId);

private static extern int WriteProcessMemory1(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref int lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

private static extern float WriteProcessMemory2(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref float lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

private static extern long WriteProcessMemory3(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref long lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

private static extern int ReadProcessMemory1(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref int lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

private static extern float ReadProcessMemory2(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref float lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

private static extern long ReadProcessMemory3(int hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, ref long lpBuffer, int nSize, ref int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

Wich is basicly all of the new cheats that are created by TGH (teamgamehacks) for example.
These kind of things are no validable from server side, and all you can do is to block it or prevent it, wich is pretty dangerous, because it`s Kernel32.dll, this is why most AntiVirus engines detect these kind of cheats as Trojans.

The more interesting fact is, that they actually sell these stuff with "VIP" packages...

Well it not necessary is a Virus my friend. Even Skype has kernel32.dll - Its a Process
So 100% Server side check isn't enough? As i can see but it bypass the IP checks, but the Serverside checks are done as you are in-game from time to time, Anti-Speed/Potting.
Where else you can just bypass the Guard on the client and totally throw it away.
Kids who uses those Hack in the VIP zone has surely got a bypasser to work with it. So how good is still client side against bypassers?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well it not necessary is a Virus my friend. Even Skype has kernel32.dll - Its a Process
So 100% Server side check isn't enough? As i can see but it bypass the IP checks, but the Serverside checks are done as you are in-game from time to time, Anti-Speed/Potting.
Where else you can just bypass the Guard on the client and totally throw it away.
Kids who uses those Hack in the VIP zone has surely got a bypasser to work with it. So how good is still client side against bypassers?

You got it all wrong, cheats are using windows API`s in a wrong way to alter the game...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dudi2, you are not CODER, you don't know what it means.
Mechanic, you were searching for programmers to work with you (read on your forum). I'd like to apply for a job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hm....)
A lot of coders say : Live Guard can be bypassed in 2 minutes)
Mecanik said - They try to bypass old versions))) give to us link for server with last LG version
and someone will give you link with video with bypassed Live Guard - why not ? don't be scared

Reaction score

Hm....)
Mecanik said - They try to bypass old versions))) give to us link for server with last LG version
and someone will give you link with video with bypassed Live Guard - why not ? don't be scared

I think they can really bypass it. Dudi2 already did unpacked his DLL and some other also claimed they already done it also.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hm....)

I will start my server (addicted2-mu) these days with the latest version, and I will give you the link mr "h4x0r". ( you don`t even write properly o_O)
CAPITOL - Are you even aware of what are you talking about ? You cannot "unpack" a DLL even if it`s non-protected without the .PDB...

I really wanna see you guys when I put my latest version here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back