• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuOnline antihacks 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That Antihack is outdated, if you haven't the cheat can not be locked.

PD: Beware of wolf derek/conejo/Emerald host liked profit from the work of others. They stole the antihack code of pslorde and renamed like wolf mu guard.

Check Number 2
http://forum.ragezone.com/f192/fake-bad-muonline-developers-services-1083311/

I do not know if your talking about my program that was recently finished for mass production but it dose not have a predefined cheat db you have to implement it yourself with our easy to use tools or use other anti-chat database with their permission.

The Shark Shield anti hack is collecting as we speak all hacks that he finds and uploads them to a secure server. Like i said it behaves like bitdefender so this will take months but it will get there with your help.

Think of shark shield as a easy edit tool that you have all control over it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3 weeks have passed and still made me not update the antihack.Skype is online and does not respond this SCAMMER.

"If I pay premium package I receive updates" >>> So he said

Why i should to make update for you if you already have it? On Forum is exist Guide how to setup Anti-Cheat System.
I'm not said that if you'll pay premium package then you'll get update. I said you that users who have premium package have a priority in update.

I have feedback from a guy saying he is legit, but i also got offer lifetime license for 169$ and can pay split and will receive updates etc, at the end i lost my interest and couldn't trust it anymore, not sure what to say here.

You should not have lost interest. Due to the negligence of some people, you lose a good product. If I am a "scammer" Why are not other people write about me?

Skype responds slowly or not at all...when the answer always put the sick >>of 5-6 time/month.

I do not recommend this specimen.You lose money ,players ,time and more....

For 180 days often reply but after 180 day ( while you do refund from PayPal ),he became sudden,very "sick "

Be careful !

I have a large list of people with whom I work more than 180 days, and they are happy with everything.

this people its scammer

im already paid 263,75$ but never still get any update until 1 month

im Miscellaneous

I do not see where I was a scammer, then what you have not received the update, it does not mean that I scam. The product you have received, and it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have muonline server with 8 years. On last years i am use NS Engine from StolenStar. The anticheat work very fine. When i had problems he work and send me updates on few minutes. ITS NOT A SCAMMER.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Until right now im still can't get services priority after im make payment!!

wait for upload my all history chat with nighwish

after 1 month and until right now im still can't get services priority after im make payment!! no have update and my game guard never fixed!

and someone can bypass it

this my history chat and my payment to nightwish

what do you want said again?

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN AND TELL ME ABOUT THIS??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I said you that i got a sick and that time i wasn't on skype. At the moment you have Anti-Cheat System and it works, may be not perfect but it protect from cheaters.
So in that case i'm not scam.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@StolenStar

are u NightWish?

so when can i get received new updates? with banishment and never have problem again? because im already paid you and i need your what you promise to me right now

im tired always waiting you sir, until now my game guard still not fixed Old game guard 11/12/2015 my player can by pass it and game guard server no work anymore! and many people talk to me if you scammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@StolenStar

are u NightWish?

so when can i get received new updates? with banishment and never have problem again? because im already paid you and i need your what you promise to me right now

im tired always waiting you sir, until now my game guard still not fixed Old game guard 11/12/2015 my player can by pass it and game guard server no work anymore! and many people talk to me if you scammer

Man,he said:
"may be not perfect but it protect from cheaters."
hahah he is trolling you !
please, do an dispute on paypal, and send to paypal all of this proof, and you get back your money!
after that, send pm to me, i will give to you an very powerfull anticheat for FREE!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man,he said:
"may be not perfect but it protect from cheaters."
hahah he is trolling you !
please, do an dispute on paypal, and send to paypal all of this proof, and you get back your money!
after that, send pm to me, i will give to you an very powerfull anticheat for FREE!

For free is not exists "Powerful" Anti-Cheat usually this anti-cheats can be bypassed in few minutes.
Regarding our business with TantraRex. We are with him understand, without a "powerful commentators."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think a good anticheat it's LiveGuard for MuOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back