Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Skin, Like It - Hate It?!

Do You Like The New RaGEZONE Skin?

• Yes, it's cool!

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • No, I don't like it!

Votes: 62 80.5%

• Total voters
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't like it its hard to navigate the spaces between threads is big
and for ppl who use lower resolutions // non full screen browser windows
its annoying to use

would be nice to have a option to use some default vb skin

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is probably one of the worst excuses for a vBulletin skin I've seen in a long time.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with LegacyCode on it being a bit to "big" for smaller resolutions or people that don't keep their browsers in full screen. Especially if you're trying to get on from inside a game, I like to keep mine tucked away in the lower left hand corner in a small screen.

Previous one was nice compact and simple. :3

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the theme before of before this theme more than this theme right now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noes dont like change lol. j/k its iight i turned off teh sidebar tho

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't really like this skin, I'd prefer the previous one.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its sucks. It's horrible. It's eye-killing. This is without a doubt the absolute worst skin this forum has ever had.

Seriously, when I first saw this skin I thought I was on another crappy gaming forum, but I looked at the address and it said forum.ragezone.com. Then I thought RZ was hacked, but I scrolled only to be disappointed... :closedeyes:

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I prefer the theme before we switch sponsors.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

well topics are spaced as hell.

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its sucks. It's horrible. It's eye-killing. This is without a doubt the absolute worst skin this forum has ever had.

Seriously, when I first saw this skin I thought I was on another crappy gaming forum, but I looked at the address and it said forum.ragezone.com. Then I thought RZ was hacked, but I scrolled only to be disappointed... :closedeyes:

Same reaction here. Except instead of feeling disappointed, I felt my lunch crawling up my esophagus.

Reaction score
Out of all the fantastic themes there are for vBulletin...

Why this one?

/me shows disapproval.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

The only thing better about this theme is for some reason now the site decides to stop loading so slowly.

Reaction score
lol so i wasted my money :( lol.. ok guys here is a bunch of sites for vb skins, decide what u like;

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This one is nice :)

Back